RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GRABBY PREGGO 2.0 BINGO

- Question with alllllll the question marks ???? about best purchases to facilitate becoming a Mama to 2 children {and an unsubtle call out to allllllll the brands for a freebie double buggy....}

- Blog post to answer the many many many DMs she will have received about their TTC journey which will obviously include the phrases “we were so lucky” and probably allude to some magical pistachio, fertility gelato and that was consumed on their uneccesary but entirely “essential” conception trip to Venice #ohdreamyBambinoPacketHamlet

- Allllllll the emotions about Little-chopsy-wopsy-Chicklet-seaurchin-bentos-Freya becoming a big sister {and Alllllllll the broken heart/crying emojis but also “heart feeling so full” references because she experiences motherhood x10 more passionately than all of you....}

- Another post about how brilliant she has been feeling in pregnancy to answer alllllllllllll of those sheep kindly asking how she is, and how she’s been craving alllllllllll the chocolate and cheese {which of course she hasn’t...}

- Probably another post with an unrelated photo of their bathroom sink dithering on whether or not they will find out the gender... {she will undoubtedly ponder further as to whether it’s worth revealing this bit of info with the gram in a bid to get more freebies....}

- Digging out Bentos’ first outfits and hanging them up lamenting having another baby to be in them

- Any form of day out/trip to the park to be documented with her cradling her bump - I can already see the Valentines Day Heart jumper shot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If she stayed at home like a good girl, then surely there would be a million and one stories to show us brag about how amazing her Christmas was!
Exactly. Also, last year Mama K posted every inch of their Christmas. Even Benpecked helping to carve the turkey. This year... nothing. It is so obvious that she was at the barn.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why didn't they just pop off to Waitrose and pick up a Turkey like everyone else?...

I think it's fairly well known that when people lie they make up a big story to cover their tracks (i.e. she went to her parents home)...

If they'd actually stayed at home she would've said, we have to change our plans so went to Waitrose and picked up some food... the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just think, we have a lot of photos of her breastfeeding in {dreamy} exotic locations to look forward to.
perhaps she’ll even treat us to another #reallife breastfeeding on the stairs whilst bentos eats Tupperware delights off the same steps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
All the instamums talk about their dreamy lazy days 'twixmas' watching TV eating, napping etc..... Is it just me or do small children leave no time for any of that?! It's basically the same as this whole year of being at home, but with selection boxes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
GRABBY PREGGO 2.0 BINGO

- Question with alllllll the question marks ???? about best purchases to facilitate becoming a Mama to 2 children {and an unsubtle call out to allllllll the brands for a freebie double buggy....}

- Blog post to answer the many many many DMs she will have received about their TTC journey which will obviously include the phrases “we were so lucky” and probably allude to some magical pistachio, fertility gelato and that was consumed on their uneccesary but entirely “essential” conception trip to Venice #ohdreamyBambinoPacketHamlet

- Allllllll the emotions about Little-chopsy-wopsy-Chicklet-seaurchin-bentos-Freya becoming a big sister {and Alllllllll the broken heart/crying emojis but also “heart feeling so full” references because she experiences motherhood x10 more passionately than all of you....}

- Another post about how brilliant she has been feeling in pregnancy to answer alllllllllllll of those sheep kindly asking how she is, and how she’s been craving alllllllllll the chocolate and cheese {which of course she hasn’t...}

- Probably another post with an unrelated photo of their bathroom sink dithering on whether or not they will find out the gender... {she will undoubtedly ponder further as to whether it’s worth revealing this bit of info with the gram in a bid to get more freebies....}

- Digging out Bentos’ first outfits and hanging them up lamenting having another baby to be in them

- Any form of day out/trip to the park to be documented with her cradling her bump - I can already see the Valentines Day Heart jumper shot
No wonder so many are unfollowing! 😂

Reactions: 5
GRABBY PREGGO 2.0 BINGO

Every. Single. Post will either be- "our last as a little family of 3" or "just so magical to think the next time we do {insert the things she does on repeat} there will be another little human here"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
All the instamums talk about their dreamy lazy days 'twixmas' watching TV eating, napping etc..... Is it just me or do small children leave no time for any of that?! It's basically the same as this whole year of being at home, but with selection boxes.
This really annoys me too! Do some children genuinely sit and watch films?!

Reactions: 6
Every. Single. Post will either be- "our last as a little family of 3" or "just so magical to think the next time we do {insert the things she does on repeat} there will be another little human here"
Urgh. You’re right. Last bleeping holiday as a family of 3. Last allotment pic. Last valentines. Last walk. Last Easter. Last Mother’s Day as a mama of 1. Last Father’s Day? Last birthday. Blah blah BLAH! And mumma will be at it too I bet. Pass me the gin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What a pathetic array of photos Grabetha Christie - had to get my magnifying glass out to see those “festive highlights”.

Also, re the magical conceptionado immaculato I hope she doesn’t feel it appropriate again to blog about it. By the timeline it’s quite clear it’s taken just a wink of BenPecked’s wrinkly eye to implant the Prodigal Hamlet. We don’t want ANY patronising bs this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha yes! Do you remember before she gave birth to Freya she had about 5 last date nights? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What a pathetic array of photos Grabetha Christie - had to get my magnifying glass out to see those “festive highlights”.

Also, re the magical conceptionado immaculato I hope she doesn’t feel it appropriate again to blog about it. By the timeline it’s quite clear it’s taken just a wink of BenPecked’s wrinkly eye to implant the Prodigal Hamlet. We don’t want ANY patronising bs this time.
Crying 😂😂😂😂😂 wrinkly eye! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't wait for the inevitable TMI blog post! Wonder what the magic potion was this time? Bee pollen last time... Bat spunk this time? Fits in with both the 'Fall' and Covid theme!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't wait for the inevitable TMI blog post! Wonder what the magic potion was this time? Bee pollen last time... Bat spunk this time? Fits in with both the 'Fall' and Covid theme!
Pumpkins. That’s why she ate shitloads. It aids fertility

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.