Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
Cant stand when people use the phrase “best present ever” in regards to a baby. It’s not a Christmas present you twat, you’ve known about it for months. Months and months and months of whinging about how shit her life is when she knew full well she was expecting. Absolute cretin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Having been someone who miscarried my baby not long ago this just stick the nail in the coffin for me. I unfollowed her a few months back as I think she is tactless and her eating habits are unhealthy.
stating she doesn’t want to see people’s “happy families” while all
Some people want after this year is to see their family is tasteless, selfish and spineless. Her constant flaunting of holiday while some people are out of work, or some people like nurses worked the whole time would kill for a holiday. Her whole world is centres around her, her mental health, her feelings, her gram. She’s unrelateable, she’s braggy, she has it all but it’s never enough. You are a mother, grow up and make the sacrafices parenthood brings. It’s not all about you now lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Spamble

She’s smug, but genuinely I have no idea why she has reason to be!

Also - the engagement on this announcement is half what it was for the pregnancy announcement with Freya... she must be seething 😂
Yes, less than 9,000 likes with a following of over 90,000!! That doesn't seem good maths 🤔🤔

I've finally unfollowed today. I have my 2 children, im content and happy, but her last post saying she didn't want to see happy families followed by this announcement is just too much. She has absolutely zero empathy for others, she is so self centered and egotistical, completely focused on herself.

She needs to get herself off Instagram, she has no Niche, big brands aren't working with her as an Influencer (well done Tattlers!) and she should just focus on being a mum to 2 under 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

#kindlygifted

Anyone else have that feeling of wanting to jump onto her comments screaming - FUCK RIGHT OFF!??

Notwithstanding her complete lack of empathy, or her complete self centred, self obsessed snowflake strop she had on Christmas Eve we had to endure, but now “oh fuck you lot, I’ve got this glorious bump {pweirdo child} growing inside me to rub your noses in” she’s entertaining us with, utilising the shittest quarter arsed table scape I think I’ve ever seen on Instagram. Fuck you Rebecca, and get to fuck. You fucking cretin.

There. I feel better now.

• Heart
  • Haha

#kindlygifted

View attachment 361052
a smile on the smug face
🙄
Apologies if this is a bit of a bitch rant, but I could honestly slap her chipmunk cheeked face. She looks like such a dweeby twat when she smiles. No wonder she looks down when she poses. Also can she not smile and keep her eyes open??
...and I literally have no words, other than agreement to what you have said. I’m signing off for 2 days it’s alllll so awful right now, oh wait I want to return to run all your noses in it. What a fucking cretin. She’ll be completely insufferable now won’t she!!?

• Heart
  • Wow

Bgr101

VIP Member
Xmas is a hard time for everyone for various reasons??? so im going to come on instagram literally 10 hours post boxing day to announce my beautiful most amazing present ever news..

What a stupid little twat.

Lets see how many unfollow today.

To the girl she made shit for questioning her...now you have even more reason not to feel remotely shit at all. Shes insufferable , a spoilt little brat.

• Heart

Jobagels

Thoughts of today;
1. That was definately NOT the announcement she had planned to make. I think she was going to recreate Freya's announcement exactly as we'd guessed and then had to change it. I bet she was PISSED.
2. Those socks. 😖
3. I really hope her second is s full blow crazy little boy like mine. The kind that doesn't listens, never sits still and only likes paw patrol plastic crap.
4. 2 kids is going to kill her. She only survived one with her mum and Ben on call 24/7 to do her cooking, washing, cleaning, cut the lawn.

• Haha

acorns56

She always makes me think of the Road Dahl quote from The Twits, "if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely". If she was a nice person, a kind and thoughtful person, then no one would ever comment on how she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MissTeddy

VIP Member
new year ... anxiety ??? Why?? Her life never changes - she doesn’t work, she just goes for frosty walks, cooks slop and watches Netflix. No ailing business, no financial insecurity, no childcare to juggle, no demanding boss or inflexible deadline. She lives in a bubble of privilege - why can’t she just acknowledge it?

• Heart

acorns56

When she started refurbishing that house she was absolutely vile about the previous owners tastes. I’m sure the couple had lived there a long time and it seemed so uncalled for her saying that. Mean bitch
This is my absolute pet hate with the insta huns. They buy a property, are hideously rude about the previous owners taste/style etc. then proceed to Pinterest it to death. They have no regard for the people they purchased it from who may have had different taste, were elderly, had health issues etc. and had no clue their house would be insta shamed for likes. Anyone who does this is completely lacking in class and manners, it's just so rude.

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

GRABBY PREGGO 2.0 BINGO

- Question with alllllll the question marks ???? about best purchases to facilitate becoming a Mama to 2 children {and an unsubtle call out to allllllll the brands for a freebie double buggy....}

- Blog post to answer the many many many DMs she will have received about their TTC journey which will obviously include the phrases “we were so lucky” and probably allude to some magical pistachio, fertility gelato and that was consumed on their uneccesary but entirely “essential” conception trip to Venice #ohdreamyBambinoPacketHamlet

- Allllllll the emotions about Little-chopsy-wopsy-Chicklet-seaurchin-bentos-Freya becoming a big sister {and Alllllllll the broken heart/crying emojis but also “heart feeling so full” references because she experiences motherhood x10 more passionately than all of you....}

- Another post about how brilliant she has been feeling in pregnancy to answer alllllllllllll of those sheep kindly asking how she is, and how she’s been craving alllllllllll the chocolate and cheese {which of course she hasn’t...}

- Probably another post with an unrelated photo of their bathroom sink dithering on whether or not they will find out the gender... {she will undoubtedly ponder further as to whether it’s worth revealing this bit of info with the gram in a bid to get more freebies....}

- Digging out Bentos’ first outfits and hanging them up lamenting having another baby to be in them

- Any form of day out/trip to the park to be documented with her cradling her bump - I can already see the Valentines Day Heart jumper shot

• Heart
  • Haha

Itsallthedramamick

As predicted...pregnant like no one saw that coming 😂 how long before the gifted stuff starts rolling in for the next little money maker!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m

I’m in total agreement with you. She doesn’t give a fuck about anyone but herself. That kid is nothing but an accessory. A prop. Baby number 2 is just an additional money maker. Her attempt at raising a normal family will be nothing but a shit show. Honestly she’s a smug little cow. Groomed to within an inch of her life by the Gingy Saville.🤮
Gingy Saville 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m still fuming about her “not wanting to see happy families” bullshit. I’ve been loving seeing everyone’s Christmas preparations on Instagram, whether with others or alone. I’ve been through Christmases where a parent has died not long before, THOSE are the awful ones. Not ones where you can spend the day with your husband and daughter in your million pound house chilling out, you twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
See you all next year... no wait, I can’t miss the exposure opportunity that is a Sunday morning insta post... 🙄
I can’t bear to see happy families on social media... oh wait, she actually has her own and growing family. Be happy with that Grabby and feel grateful for having Freya and another baby on the way. You have more than many.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
There will be flipper stomping as we speak as numbers have gone down ‘why can’t people just be pleased for me...it’s been a rough year for various reasons...I’ve had no holidays...no one cares about MY mental health!’

Maybe Grabster if you were less of a self centred arsehole this thread wouldn’t need to exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 26