RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes so many people bragging about their days showing off breaking the rules. We had a quiet day just the three of us and to be honest it was a hundred times more enjoyable than schlepping up and down the motorway visiting people
I think Christmas Day was the least stressful it’s ever been for me!

Reactions: 6
Ah finally. Its a very boring, non-staged (by her standards) post though... You reckon she looked on here, saw we'd already rumbled all her Groundhog day type repeat ideas so then stomped her flippers and came up with a regular post instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll have a similar age gap to my two. One toddler is easy. My eldest was a dream, the second one was a clingy nightmare. Can't wait to see the perfect 'mama' cope with a newborn and toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well we called it Tattlers! I am not sure I can cope with her being pregnant again though 😬 What if she has to recreate every single detail?! #nappycladarse
(That pic was definitely taken before she she decamped to mummas)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a shock! I bet she was gutted we rumbled her and she couldn’t do an identikit pregnancy announcement!

Standing with legs akimbo as always 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohhhhh gawwwwd here we go! Hope she's stocked up on the adult nappies ! Another 9 months of The life of Bump 😂

Ah finally. Its a very boring, non-staged (by her standards) post though... You reckon she looked on here, saw we'd already rumbled all her Groundhog day type repeat ideas so then stomped her flippers and came up with a regular post instead?
Well done Tattlers.....we caused her flippers to flop ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well we called it Tattlers! I am not sure I can cope with her being pregnant again though 😬 What if she has to recreate every single detail?! #nappycladarse
(That pic was definitely taken before she she decamped to mummas)
I think it was taken the day she took the selfie in the toilet somewhere - she’s wearing the same jumpsuit and sequinned top combo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, its in such contrast to her last post - signing off because she can’t bear to see anyone else happy, next post her hideous grin announcing another baby with no mention of how lucky they are to conceive so quickly after stopping breastfeeding etc, when there will be followers of hers desperate for one baby, let alone another.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s so disingenuous. She can’t cope with seeing other people happy but when she’s got some news to share everyone is meant to give a tit.

She’s literally the worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Also, its in such contrast to her last post - signing off because she can’t bear to see anyone else happy, next post her hideous grin announcing another baby with no mention of how lucky they are to conceive so quickly after stopping breastfeeding etc, when there will be followers of hers desperate for one baby, let alone another.
Exacy this, we know how tone deaf she is anyway. She's going to be insufferable now. Lots of fake questions on stories about how her pregnancy is going and what she has for the baby, all on the beg for free stuff. She's vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Exacy this, we know how tone deaf she is anyway. She's going to be insufferable now. Lots of fake questions on stories about how her pregnancy is going and what she has for the baby, all on the beg for free stuff. She's vile.
Wait until the ‘how we conceived baby number 2‘ blog post - we called it on here that it will be because of the cinnamon and pumpkin around Halloween. Cue this moneymaker being called baby boo (after the pumpkin and because baby bee and baby boo is so disgustingly twee 🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder how far along she is? It's not an insignificant bump so I'd say definitely well into 2nd trimester, although I know with 2nd babies you tend to show a lot earlier than with the 1st.

Reactions: 6
Wait until the ‘how we conceived baby number 2‘ blog post - we called it on here that it will be because of the cinnamon and pumpkin around Halloween. Cue this moneymaker being called baby boo (after the pumpkin and because baby bee and baby boo is so disgustingly twee 🤢)
Yer, Ben Blew his Beans up me doesn't really cut it as a blog headline.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
New to the rvk thread, but long time lurker. This is what I thought when I read that post. She has no idea how insensitive she is being. I had two kids via IVF and if I'd seen this post while TTC, it would have upset me. I'm sure there are many women out there who will have been triggered by these photos. She has absolutely no idea how lucky and privileged she is and just continues to flaunt it all in people's faces 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Omg I had a vivid long dream of the barn situ...mama trying to take photos and grabby running away from the shots not to be spotted wearing the pleated attire with fairisle jumper blissful chaos 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder how far along she is? It's not an insignificant bump so I'd say definitely well into 2nd trimester, although I know with 2nd babies you tend to show a lot earlier than with the 1st.
I think she’s 13 or so weeks - she posted on the 24th Oct about feeling weepy and anxious as she’d cut down breastfeeding so she could have been pregnant then. Which by my guess would make her due date around 3rd July so she may have two birthdays on the same day! (And not be able to use #2under2 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.