Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
There was not a cats chance in hell that Kandy did a better lip sync than Rosé by the way - a disgrace that she was in the top 2 when she’s been awful all season.

At least we can get Rosé for all stars one day and I’m pleased with the winner ✊🏽

Reactions: 19

hehehe

VIP Member
The judges overreaching to compliment Kandy's mushmouthed performance was really something. Once I knew they were going to give her the win (because they only mentioned 1000 times during the episode she hadn't won a maxi yet 🙄 ) I just fast-forwarded to the shantay.

Rosé and Gottmik were the best at the roast.

The "RuPaul is so old/ Michelle's a whore/Ross is gay ..." element of every roast is tired as hell now.

Reactions: 17

Topaz

Chatty Member
Utica has been spraying herself with Delusion perfume. She is NOT hearing what the judges are saying. She is on a completely different trajectory in her head and does not get it.

I was watching the entire roast with my hands over my eyes 😂 It made Laganja, Roxxxy, Alexis Michelle all seem like skilled comediennes. To be fair though, roasting is a difficult and acquired skill. It's a struggle for some queens to distinguish mean insults from humorous barbs. You can see that from the reading challenge. Maybe they should just stick with stand-up challenges instead of roasts.

Re: a certain queen's set. Not since Mussolini has there been such a messy public execution 😳😯😲😧😩😠😵😱 No All Stars for [redacted].

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I would like the US one to take a hiatus for a few years. Rather than getting people that have been doing drag for 6 months wi the soul goal of being on RPDR, just let drag be itself again. I love RPDR, but it has a negative effect on drag. What was an underground culture now has to be expensive perfection. Just let it breathe.

Reactions: 16

Funsizes

It pisses me off that virtually everyone said one queen should go home and she managed to accept that and take it gracefully and yet one person didn't like Kandy's and she had a meltdown. Like hello perspective

aidil

VIP Member
What the hell are the judges seeing in Kandy cos I just don’t get it? Her ad wasn’t funny and that runway look was just a gross catsuit with a blow up alien stuck to it.

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
Can we just take a second to discuss the disaster that was Utica's Bob Ross. Honestly I'm offended by how awful it was. What was the voice for a start? Calming and mesmerising it was not.

Squirrel. Afro. Why why why

She obviously had run out of ideas when she started painting on her face and the porkchop joke was not only not funny but just unnecessary and a last ditch mean attempt to get a cheap laugh, imo.

I can't take any of her faux activist or racial justice allie jargon seriously after her implying that her wearing an afro would be cultural appropriating ...Bob Ross is a white man for Christ's sake! That particularly has made her seem both thick as shit and false as Pammy's baywatch boobies.

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Cannot believe Kandy is still there and Denali is not 😂

I'm going with Symone, Rose and Gottmik for top 3. I don't have a favourite but Symone is the clear favourite and I can't see anyone else winning at this point.

I don't think Tina was terrible but it was set up for her to leave this week.

Not loving this season at all though which is sad. I really think we need a bit of a break from Drag Race. Or maybe UK just spoiled us!

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I can't stand Kandy, every acting/character she does is just her playing loudmouth herself - there's no versatility, it's so one-note and the judges just lap it up. I don't get it.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t been watching untucked (thanks Netflix!) but apparently there was an ep where the queens were talking about Utica’s shady side and she brought a binder to dinner full of all the reads she didn’t get to say in the reading mini challenge and just started insulting them all ?! 😭😭

All that ‘woke’ trying not to offend anyone bullshit was obviously an act - and whilst we’re here, does anyone else feel like comparing Afro hair to squirrels is actually more offensive than just wearing an Afro?!

I was dying of second hand embarrassment during her set but it made good TV and I’m sure will go down in the roast hall of fame like some of the greats. (Does anyone else still think of Farrar Moans little ‘hmmmm’s in between each joke when there was awaken silence 😂😂)

my final thought - why was there no runway?! 😭

Reactions: 14

RedHotMoon

Kind of glad a certain one of them didn't win #nospoilersh She was incredibly arrogant and clearly thought it was in the bag.

I didn't connect to any of the queens this season. It went on for far too long and none of them stood out to me, apart from Tina and Olivia. I had a lot of respect for Tamisha Iman - girl grafted her whole life and ended up where she needed to be. She walked so the younger queens could run.

Dipdab

VIP Member
The finale suited the theme of this series - dull and predictable. I’m actually glad it’s over it’s been one of the worst so far!

Looking forward to drag race down under though 😄

jarv

VIP Member
I really wanted to die during Utica's set, I don't get second hand embarrassment easily but it was 😱 poor Symone, she is very naturally funny but it is very hard to channel that into a stand up/ roast medium lol.

Although I laughed so hard when Loni Love heckled Utica 🤣🤣🤣