RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Tina is weirdly obsessed with Olivia? How can she keep saying she is a shady diva when her besties are Kandy and Gotmik lol
I think Tina has picked up on Olivia being a big fakes and that her sweetness is a total act. Not even a Tina fan but I think that's what's happening, whereas her shady pals are up front with it.

Also I was totally surprised, and impressed with the lipsync winner.

Not a legendary snatch game, but I thought Rosé was probably ma winner, but Denali, Tina and Gottmik had the best characters.

Kandy was absolute shite and didn't even try.

TS Madison is one of those great judges that clearly loves the show, and I hope she's back again.

Reactions: 10
Do I watch the same show as the judges??? I thought Mik’s outfit was awful! The pin looked like it was made out of tin foil. Her make up is always the same. Anyone else wearing that would not have got the same feedback.
I am not enjoying this season as much as others. I was watching it thinking, I don’t actually like any of these queens that much and not really bothered who wins & I never feel like that!
Kandy is awful, just awful. She would have been gone any other season.

Do I watch the same show as the judges??? I thought Mik’s outfit was awful! The pin looked like it was made out of tin foil. Her make up is always the same. Anyone else wearing that would not have got the same feedback.
I am not enjoying this season as much as others. I was watching it thinking, I don’t actually like any of these queens that much and not really bothered who wins & I never feel like that!
And why wasn’t Eliott wearing any lipstick???

Reactions: 9
I just watched the covid doc on the world of wonder ap (free for 7 days) and it was really interesting. Definitely worth a watch.

I agree about snatch game. I thought Rosé was the best.

Reactions: 1

And why wasn’t Eliott wearing any lipstick???
I didn't like it either. I don't love Mik's "signature" makeup, it's too Gene Simmons for me... I get that Mik is fashion-focused and modern but I prefer more traditional drag. Just not to my taste I guess!

Reactions: 5
Can we just take a second to discuss the disaster that was Utica's Bob Ross. Honestly I'm offended by how awful it was. What was the voice for a start? Calming and mesmerising it was not.

Squirrel. Afro. Why why why

She obviously had run out of ideas when she started painting on her face and the porkchop joke was not only not funny but just unnecessary and a last ditch mean attempt to get a cheap laugh, imo.

I can't take any of her faux activist or racial justice allie jargon seriously after her implying that her wearing an afro would be cultural appropriating ...Bob Ross is a white man for Christ's sake! That particularly has made her seem both thick as tit and false as Pammy's baywatch boobies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The squirrel afro really was a choice, somehow that felt more offensive than just wearing a light colour afro wig. Utica tries very hard to be clever and cerebral but it doesn't always work. I didn't really like any of the snatch game characters and tbh I was on my phone during the judging and lip sync so only really saw who went home 😂 I'll keep watching but it's definitely not holding my interest as much now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was on my phone during the judging and lip sync so only really saw who went home 😂 I'll keep watching but it's definitely not holding my interest as much now.
I've been on my phone for nearly all the runways 😬

Reactions: 3
Me too. I just can't take to this season 😳 I thought kandy was Patrick star from spongebob because I wasn't paying attention 😭😂
Yeah Patrick Star was also a very questionable choice but I didn't expect much from Kandy anyway tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It has been a slow series and some of the challenges have felt less engaging than previous seasons. I do think covid has played a role in that - it must have been a struggle to have been one of the first shows to film. Watch the doc if you can because it has made me warm to it a bit more again.

Reactions: 2
I can't stand Kandy, every acting/character she does is just her playing loudmouth herself - there's no versatility, it's so one-note and the judges just lap it up. I don't get it.

Reactions: 15
I can't stand Kandy, every acting/character she does is just her playing loudmouth herself - there's no versatility, it's so one-note and the judges just lap it up. I don't get it.
Ugh THIS! Her Patrick Starrr was just Kandy in a turban. She didn’t even try! Yet nobody ever seems to call her out on it.

Wanted to slap her when she said Rosé’s accent was Irish too. Face palm.

Reactions: 12
Ugh THIS! Her Patrick Starrr was just Kandy in a turban. She didn’t even try! Yet nobody ever seems to call her out on it.

Wanted to slap her when she said Rosé’s accent was Irish too. Face palm.
Yeah my Irish partner was less than impressed by that too lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed... We saw kandy in the snatch game once if I remember correctly?
It's such a bore this year.... Yawn.
Haven't taken to any of them, noone stands out they're all so meh.
I'll still watch as its something to watch. 😩

I can see why Uttica is cautious about appropriation with everything going on in the world

Reactions: 1
Utica is such a sweetheart. Her snatch game was terrible but they seem like a lovely person

Reactions: 2
This episode was a hot mess imo. Not only should the pairs have been judged individually, Tina should’ve been in the bottom over Denali as her paint for Rosé was absolutely awful.

Utica and Simone deserved the win. Though I will say that I thought Kandy and Mik would win purely for their theatrics.

The lip sync wasn’t great and you could tell from the get go that Olivia was going to be saved as Denali was being held back by the dress. I like Olivia but it was absolutely her time to go tonight. She has failed to meet the mark two weeks in a row now and Denali has had to suffer the consequences of her mistake this week. I hope Denali gets a chance to shine on All Stars in the future.

I know a lot of fans dislike Season 11 but even that was miles better than this season. At this point I’m only watching for Utica, Rosé and Symone. Though it seems pretty obvious that Mik will be crowned the winner.

Reactions: 7
Kandy is boring me and I couldn’t be bothered to watch the lip sync. Definitely not feeling strongly about this season

I warmed to Kandy a bit in this episode when she was just talking normally and sharing her experiences with Gottmik, but as soon as she started banging on about how her and Gottmik had it hardest bla bla bla - this question is always asked, deal wi it.

The wrong queen went home too and I think the one that stayed is faux nice and sweet.

Reactions: 12