RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt after all the episodes, it ended quickly. 16 weeks and within 90 seconds of winner being announced the show was over.

Reactions: 8

Trixie and Katya on the pit stop talking about Symone pulling the rip cord in her sideburn and 4 strands of fettuccine flying out of her wig...I am CRYING 😂😂😂😩😩

Reactions: 3
Rosè would have been my winner but she seemed really off during that. Whenever she spoke it just seemed really fake and insincere (apart from the Ellie Diamond quip) and just not like herself. I assume her ankle must have hindered her in the lip sync but there was no life about her at and begrudgingly I agree that Kandy won it.

I like Symone but I think I would have gone for Gottmik.

Reactions: 7
I used to really love it . But I feel it's run its course over the last few years , same old boring un funny snatch game, same jokes, same drag queen s just different faces. The straight s love it more than the gays do now.

Reactions: 5
I would like the US one to take a hiatus for a few years. Rather than getting people that have been doing drag for 6 months wi the soul goal of being on RPDR, just let drag be itself again. I love RPDR, but it has a negative effect on drag. What was an underground culture now has to be expensive perfection. Just let it breathe.

Reactions: 16
I would like the US one to take a hiatus for a few years. Rather than getting people that have been doing drag for 6 months wi the soul goal of being on RPDR, just let drag be itself again. I love RPDR, but it has a negative effect on drag. What was an underground culture now has to be expensive perfection. Just let it breathe.
2020 would have been ideal for a hiatus given, ya know, the world going to tit and all that. I feel sorry for Jaida Essence Hall too, she barely had a year as the reigning winner and she's obviously not been on the usual tours so feels like she'll miss out on a lot of opportunities now. Last year we also had All Stars, Canada, UK, Netherlands...like we really don't need more US seasons at the moment.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know if we will be able to see DR Down Under this side of the world?

Has anyone watched DRDU yet? I’m not sure about it, the main stage set looks cheap as & I didn’t get The judging panel (trying not to spoil it)

Apparently Snatch Game is meant to be terrible 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched DRDU yet? I’m not sure about it, the main stage set looks cheap as & I didn’t get The judging panel (trying not to spoil it)

I watched it earlier! Not feeling it... Its giving me flashbacks of US series 1 lol. How can they be doing snatch game in week two?!

Reactions: 3
Might just take a wee while to get into its stride like the UK one
It just seemed a bit ropey which was a surprise given its the same production company. The mini challenge was a bit odd and it looked like loads of it was cut out and some of the runways and makeup were.. Interesting shall we say! The bar has been set so high though, so hopefully it hits its stride

I enjoyed DRDU more than I thought but it did have the same kind of "basic" feel that drag race Canada had for me.

What's the deal with Ru not being in drag for judging? No glam team in Oz?

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed DRDU more than I thought but it did have the same kind of "basic" feel that drag race Canada had for me.

What's the deal with Ru not being in drag for judging? No glam team in Oz?

Yeah apparently Raven didn’t get there till after filming started then had to quarantine so him in drag was edited in!

• Haha
Oof Raven - I thought she should have won season 2 tbh. But the last snatch game she was a contestant she was darker than the black queens. There is tan and then there is that.

Reactions: 2

I barely paid attention the whole episode. I enjoyed both UK1 and Canada but I’m not really feeling the vibe for this one. I think having it air right after UK and S13 wasn’t the smartest decision either as most people feel burnt out after how long S13 dragged out for. It also feels more low budget than the other series, all I could focus on was how tiny the main stage is.