RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Rose and Symone. Totally over Mik and Kandy at this stage.

Reactions: 4
It should have been a double sashay. Didn't enjoy either of them. Then the 3 left would be the perfect top 3.

Also I was very very grumpy yesterday that the latest episode wasn't aired yesterday. I was moaning to my husband about not being able to enjoy watching it after going grocery shopping. Couldn't find out any reason online why the usual episode didn't air. What is netflix playing at :mad: It ruined my saturday.

An hour later I realised it was Friday 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rose and Symone are my winners. I like Mik a lot but i just love Rose and Symone. Rose is one of the most polished queens I’ve seen

Reactions: 8
I'm so so so so so so tired of Kandy.

Honeslty I can barely even be arsed to watch the finale of this season, who even cares at this point? It's never ending and it's been a complete shambles from episode one. You're killing your own show Ru.

Reactions: 14
I’m rooting for either Mik and Rosé to take the crown but I wouldn’t mind a Symone win either. If only Denali was in the top 4 over Kandy 😩

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who’s really not enjoyed this season.
I’m so over the boring cheesy acting challenges every week

Reactions: 7
I'm so so so so so so tired of Kandy.

Honeslty I can barely even be arsed to watch the finale of this season, who even cares at this point? It's never ending and it's been a complete shambles from episode one. You're killing your own show Ru.
I don't think its the show itself, I don't know what it is for me. I have found this season to be missing something, most of the girls are forgettable ( when Kandy mentioned Joey Jay I had to remind myself who she was ).

However, I found DRUK really great entertainment this year, the girls were just on point the entire time and I did not want that season to end.

Not sure what my problem with the US version is tbh. Its just missing something.

Reactions: 6
I liked Symone and Gottmik from their Meet the Queens intros so I'm pleased they're in the final four. I didn't like Rosé at all back then, but now she's one of my all-time favourite queens, I love her bitchy lips and aesthetic.

Kandy? Boot! She's had some of the worst runway looks in the herstory of the show. Just awful and this week was no exception.

Olivia was really starting to grate so I'm glad to see the back of her.

Oh, I'm so mean and it's Easter too!

Reactions: 9
I don't think its the show itself, I don't know what it is for me. I have found this season to be missing something, most of the girls are forgettable ( when Kandy mentioned Joey Jay I had to remind myself who she was ).

However, I found DRUK really great entertainment this year, the girls were just on point the entire time and I did not want that season to end.

Not sure what my problem with the US version is tbh. Its just missing something.
Yeah I know what you mean, I enjoyed this UK season too but I still felt like the winner was pushed to the winning spot - a bit like how it feels like Kandy is being pushed on us. Olivia was getting a bit dry but tbf Olivia or Denali deserve Kandy's spot in the top four faaaaar more than Kandy. It genuinely has annoyed me tbh. Kandy is one of the least talented or likable queens of any season, for me.

I think the production intervening is ruining the appeal of the show. It's becoming quite set up and transparent who Ru wants to see do well, regardless of the actual "competition".

Reactions: 8
Yeah I know what you mean, I enjoyed this UK season too but I still felt like the winner was pushed to the winning spot - a bit like how it feels like Kandy is being pushed on us. Olivia was getting a bit dry but tbf Olivia or Denali deserve Kandy's spot in the top four faaaaar more than Kandy. It genuinely has annoyed me tbh. Kandy is one of the least talented or likable queens of any season, for me.

I think the production intervening is ruining the appeal of the show. It's becoming quite set up and transparent who Ru wants to see do well, regardless of the actual "competition".
Yeah its so obvious. I listen to a podcast where they recap the series and they were talking about the roast episode and said that the girls Ru wants to see do well are given jokes by producers to work into their act while others get nothing. Some girls get help making outfits or are told when a look isn't working... its so fake but the viewers are wise to it now and aren't going to show love to a queen that Ru wants us to like no matter how much she pushes them on us.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can Kandy say 3 words in a row without using the word ''witch''?

Gotmik to win for me. Liked Utica till her roast was simply offensive.

Reactions: 3
Yeah its so obvious. I listen to a podcast where they recap the series and they were talking about the roast episode and said that the girls Ru wants to see do well are given jokes by producers to work into their act while others get nothing. Some girls get help making outfits or are told when a look isn't working... its so fake but the viewers are wise to it now and aren't going to show love to a queen that Ru wants us to like no matter how much she pushes them on us.
what podcast is this? sounds interesting!

Reactions: 1
what podcast is this? sounds interesting!
Drag Race Recap. Its presented by two guys who clearly are pissed off with the show as much as the rest of us so it makes for an interesting perspective.

Alaska and Willim have one too called RaceChasers which has some interesting behind the scenes tea.

Reactions: 2
I listen to:
Teddy and the Empress - US
Sissy that Pod - Irish
Spilling the G&T - UK

So over this season, I was genuinely shook when Kandy mentioned Joey Jay that felt like 3 seasons ago lol

I’m rooting for Symone the other 3 are repetitive and boring for me - Kandy just playing herself continuously and wearing some of the WORST looks to ever grace the stage, Mik doing that whiney Paris Hilton white girl voice and spending every confessional saying ‘oh my god I’m actually really good at this now, maybe I’m a comedian, maybe I’m an actress omg how great am I’, and Rose pulling cross eyed grinning faces at the camera and calling it comedy 😴

Don’t know why I’m so over this season, I think it’s the unfair judging is just annoying to watch - for anyone who watched the way Ru attacked Joe Black for wearing a h&m dress in the challenge not even the main runway but then letting Kandy come out looking the way she does week after week...

I couldn't even watch this week's episode...... I tried but i have zero interest and switched it off after 15 minutes.
I'm gutted cos its my fave show but I'm over it 😩

Reactions: 4
I agree that Joe Black was treated so badly on the show! If Kandy wins I will genuinely boycott the show.

I agree that Joe Black was treated so badly on the show! If Kandy wins I will genuinely boycott the show.
Ru showing how out of touch she is. Does she not realise not all queens have the income to buy high end costumes especially in a time where their source of income is not available?

Reactions: 11