RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utica has been spraying herself with Delusion perfume. She is NOT hearing what the judges are saying. She is on a completely different trajectory in her head and does not get it.

I was watching the entire roast with my hands over my eyes 😂 It made Laganja, Roxxxy, Alexis Michelle all seem like skilled comediennes. To be fair though, roasting is a difficult and acquired skill. It's a struggle for some queens to distinguish mean insults from humorous barbs. You can see that from the reading challenge. Maybe they should just stick with stand-up challenges instead of roasts.

Re: a certain queen's set. Not since Mussolini has there been such a messy public execution 😳😯😲😧😩😠😵😱 No All Stars for [redacted].

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really wanted to die during Utica's set, I don't get second hand embarrassment easily but it was 😱 poor Symone, she is very naturally funny but it is very hard to channel that into a stand up/ roast medium lol.

Although I laughed so hard when Loni Love heckled Utica 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
The judges overreaching to compliment Kandy's mushmouthed performance was really something. Once I knew they were going to give her the win (because they only mentioned 1000 times during the episode she hadn't won a maxi yet 🙄 ) I just fast-forwarded to the shantay.

Rosé and Gottmik were the best at the roast.

The "RuPaul is so old/ Michelle's a bleep/Ross is gay ..." element of every roast is tired as hell now.

Reactions: 17
Rosé should have won that but I think they felt bad for Kandy so gave her the win. Kandy wasn't bad, she had some jokes. The trick to these roasts is just state the obvious about Ru being old, Michelle being a slag, blah blah... 🙄

The eliminated queen was absolutely dire, I could barely watch their part 🥴

Reactions: 14
There’s been a lot of bad roasts on the show but oh my Utica’s was painful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thoughts on that episode 😴

Only interesting part was Uttica crashing and burning during her set.

Really bugs how Kandy muse talks, it’s like she’s too lazy to pronounce the words properly.
Sounds really bad but I’m not really fan of any of the top 5 now. I find rose and Symone the least offensive ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Utica🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She's not crazy she's not wacky, she thinks shes great...... She really really annoys me.
After being so paranoid that she would insult people/get cancelled those fat jokes where choices!!
however asking Ru to stand up took some balls 😂🙈

This episode was so cringe 😐 Utica was so far out her depth and was so rude. @wonderingtwirl you are so right about the other challenges where she's been so worried about offending and then in the roast she was just savage.
I thought rosè and Mik did really well. Kandy, her figure was stunning on the runway 😍 but I still can't warm to her. Obviously, she was going to get the win 😒

Reactions: 4
Hated that episode so much omg. I actually wanted it to end it made me so uncomfortable.

• Haha
That was painful 😬 Utica was clearly on a different planet tonight....when the people who are going to judge you tell you that your act isn't funny but offensive and you go ahead and do it anyway, how can you possibly think it's gone well 🤷‍♀️ Even at the end of the lip sync she looked like she was waiting to accept the shantay. The delusion was real!

I didn't hate Kandy but didn't think she should have won. Both Rosè and Gottmik were excellent too. The others I just cringed at.

I know it’s a roast but I was shocked at the amount of body-shaming going on!

Reactions: 5
Utica has come out on Instagram saying she's disappointed that body shaming is still a thing in today's society...girl, what were you literally doing in your roast?!

Reactions: 12
After being so paranoid that she would insult people/get cancelled those fat jokes where choices!!
This!
I mentioned earlier in this thread after her foolishness that was snatch game with her Bob Ross squirrel wig nonsense & sly comment to PorkChop that her whole activist, racial justice allieship, qUiRkY qUeEn & "all love & postive vibes" stuff was false false faaaalse. After that episode I knew it was all an act & that it wouldn't be long until she showed her true colours. Sis a fatphobic, fake ass mean girl through & throuuuugh. All tea all shade.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it’s a roast but I was shocked at the amount of body-shaming going on!
Yep me too I feel like fat jokes are just a low blow and an “easy” option even though they’re not even funny. I actually thought the whale joke to Nina was pretty cruel ..

Reactions: 7
Yep me too I feel like fat jokes are just a low blow and an “easy” option even though they’re not even funny. I actually thought the whale joke to Nina was pretty cruel ..
Fat jokes just make me yawn🥱 Seriously, is there nothing else you could find to make fun of? The whale thing was particularly awful.

Kandy probably looked the nicest she’s looked all season but I didn’t find her roast anything special or worthy of a win but saw it coming from the narrative set at the start of the episode, thought Rosé’s was the funniest and she did it without cards !!!!!! Mik’s was alright, thought it was funny.
Shame to see Symone in the bottom because Symone is so very naturally funny in her own personality but roasting is difficult.

i actually laughed at Utica’s set the most - not cos it was funny - but because it was truly awful and awkward to watch

Reactions: 3
They should've had symone, utica and Olivia in the bottom. Bye bye utica and Olivia. Double sashay.

I don’t think Kandy did enough to deserve the win. It should have gone to Rosé as she made it look so effortless and didn’t have any cards! I feel a bit sorry for Rosé at times. It’s like they expect her to be great at some of the challenges as she’s all singing/all dancing and it’s like her success is just taken for granted by the judges cos “that’s what Rosé does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Utica was SUCH a mess but so entertaining to watch for the awkwardness levels. Was screaming at the TV when Loni shot back at her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12