Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jarv

VIP Member
I'm not too bothered about all stars. There's only so many true all stars you can have 😂 I'll tune in as I always do but after the last few batches of drag race (UK excluded) I am getting quite bored

Reactions: 14

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Rosé should have won that but I think they felt bad for Kandy so gave her the win. Kandy wasn't bad, she had some jokes. The trick to these roasts is just state the obvious about Ru being old, Michelle being a slag, blah blah... 🙄

The eliminated queen was absolutely dire, I could barely watch their part 🥴

Dwight

Chatty Member
I'm so so so so so so tired of Kandy.

Honeslty I can barely even be arsed to watch the finale of this season, who even cares at this point? It's never ending and it's been a complete shambles from episode one. You're killing your own show Ru.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Why does Ru love Kandy so much 😂 I just don’t get it! She just shouts all the time and is the same week in week out. Am I missing something?

Vanelope

VIP Member
Is Rose getting the Jan edit? She is so talented, and Scottish, but Ru and Michelle seem totally unmoved. I think they don’t like her style, whereas Gottmik they just die over every week as a style Queen who happens to also be witty. Her Paris Hilton was incredibly good, and very funny. I think Ru has her as the winner already.

Reactions: 13

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I don’t feel bad for disliking silky on S11 - she was irritating and annoying and honestly, quite mediocre. I do agree that was set up by production and she was being encouraged to push her personality to excess.

this episode was a mess, silky should have come back and I’m soooo sad to say TKB go!! How ridiculous we sat through a whole episodes of lip syncs for the ‘game within a game’ only for the last elongated queen to come back 🙄🙄 what a waste of a twist

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Oh wow those fake tears from Ru made me cringe so much. About as much emotion there as a plastic spork.
Id love for Rose to win but can’t help but feel like she’s been given a shady edit. Like the first episode I thought she’d be the villain. Then she was tied in with Denali and they both had very little airtime for a few eps. It’s only the last few weeks where I feel like she’s even been given the opportunity to shine.

I think it’s been set up for either Mik or Symone - leaning towards Mik since she was 100% saved from being in the bottom at least twice in the season. I’m a fan of Mik but I don’t think she’s on the same level as Rose or Symone.

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
I agree that Joe Black was treated so badly on the show! If Kandy wins I will genuinely boycott the show.

Reactions: 12

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I agree with the winner but it was pretty obvious that from the get go that they would win. I wish they would get rid of the current LSFTC format already. I wasn’t a huge fan of the S12 finale but the individual lip syncs worked better as the queens weren’t restricted by the song choice and could be as creative as they wanted.

All three of the lipsyncs were extremely lacklustre as we’ve gotten to a point where queens rely on reveals rather than the actual performance itself. All I could think about was how Denali would’ve taken it with ease 🥲

My thoughts on the latest episode:
I think Kandy is trying to be fiesty and start drama purely for attention and air time.
Disappointed Gottmik is starting "the mean girls" I hated rolaskatox so I really don't want a new clique forming.
I don't think Tina deserved to be in top 3. I don't know what it is but she doesn't do anything for me.

I thought Denali and Rose deserved to be in the top this week. But I loved Olivia and her gorgeous smile so I'm happy she won.

RedHotMoon

Utica has come out on Instagram saying she's disappointed that body shaming is still a thing in today's society...girl, what were you literally doing in your roast?!

aidil

VIP Member
I don’t think Kandy did enough to deserve the win. It should have gone to Rosé as she made it look so effortless and didn’t have any cards! I feel a bit sorry for Rosé at times. It’s like they expect her to be great at some of the challenges as she’s all singing/all dancing and it’s like her success is just taken for granted by the judges cos “that’s what Rosé does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Utica was SUCH a mess but so entertaining to watch for the awkwardness levels. Was screaming at the TV when Loni shot back at her :ROFLMAO: