Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortheteeeee

I do get what you mean though about recycling queens. I feel like I've seen the same ones over and over again.

For a bit of brain candy, it's worth watching the Las Vegas Revue. Loads of bitchiness and whining. Also, one of the most awkward dates I've ever had the misfortune to watch! There's only six queens, Naomi, Asia O Hara, Kameron Michaels, Miss Vangie, Derrick Barry and Yvie Oddly (seven if you include one of Derrick's boyfriends, Nebraska, who was in the makeover challenge of season 5 with Alaska).
where did you watched it? I had wow presents for the first ep of all stars which was delayed and then kept but it wasn’t on there so I cancelled that. Started watching it online but it was a rubbish version.

I do get what you mean though about recycling queens. I feel like I've seen the same ones over and over again.

For a bit of brain candy, it's worth watching the Las Vegas Revue. Loads of bitchiness and whining. Also, one of the most awkward dates I've ever had the misfortune to watch! There's only six queens, Naomi, Asia O Hara, Kameron Michaels, Miss Vangie, Derrick Barry and Yvie Oddly (seven if you include one of Derrick's boyfriends, Nebraska, who was in the makeover challenge of season 5 with Alaska).
Nebraska isn’t a great queen but prefer her over India I’m Vegas queens!

Edit : In terms of Vegas queens

whatstheteab

VIP Member
They also need to invite actual queens from other shows like the UK one. All stars doesn’t need to go “international”, the clue is in the name, it’s all the stars of drag race. So they need to chill out before AS7 and get a wider range of queens
They’ve already filmed an International All Stars. I wouldn’t be surprised if it airs at the same time as UK3.

quinzel

VIP Member
I am getting a little bored of the blocking/badge twist. There are clearly some queens that are not as good as the others (Yvie I am looking at you), that I wouldn't mind being voted off now.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I thought Vanjie was an odd choice for Lipsync Assassin. Don't recall her having any memorable lipsyncs tbh!
Apart from Yvie, they’ve been a bit disappointing imo... I dunno if that’s because of the performers or if it’s the editing that makes it look a bit... meh. Perhaps if they could win the $10,000 then they’d be more of a show 🤣

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Everyone lipsyncing was a bit boring really for an entire episode but I guess they have to try and make it a bit different. I have struggled to actually really care about any of the queens since series 8 tbh. I rewatch old ones often though.
Season 7 is the best!

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Just read all about it and read the veeerrry long twitter thread.

I'm sort of not surprised. It's a shame, because I loved Sharon on her season. I also doubt that this kid was the only one it happened to (and not just by Sharon). I've heard some weird shit about Willem and Alaska too. Who knows how true any of it is.
What are the Willam and Alaska rumours? I know that Alaska has apologised for using the n word, but it was a reference to something Sharon said.

Ophelia

The corona virus episode will air this Friday, I am not sure if that means the normal show is cancelled this week. I hope not!

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Has anyone watched any of the new US season yet? It’s not on Netflix they’re only doing it on WOW Presents which is another streaming service so I’ve not watched yet as it’s just another thing to pay for 🙃
Good season so far.

Wow Presents is pretty cheap when you consider the whole back catalogue of Drag Race and All-Stars and all the international versions are on there. It is handy having it on Netflix though.

La_frenchie

It's a shame Rupaul has stopped his podcast with Michelle Visage, I loved listening to their chat. They understandly halted it when covid kicked off but there is no sign of coming back 😒