RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kandy's runway was one of the worst i've ever seen. Like LaLaRi bad. But good meeting the challenge.

I do think it was a pish challenge and for me gottmik was the worst.

I canny mind if I said it here or in another forum - Uticca's tongue sickens me.

Reactions: 6
Should have had a bottom 3 this week and sent them all home:
Tina, Kandy, Gottmik.

Kandy is goddamn insufferable.

Gottmik
should have been in the bottom 2 for commercial & look, but the judges are too far up their ass to see it

I laughed at Utica's commercial (maybe for the wrong reasons?) and I thought her look was excellent.

I can't believe this season is still on, jfc, it's been on forever and it's one of the worst ever.

I want a Symoné/Rosé/Utica top 3, and Symoné to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m still not over the fact that Denali was eliminated and that Ru’s choices are very questionable at times!
Rose commercial was laugh out loud funny, Symone’s was great too. If I can’t have my Denali win, any of those two would be good.
cannot STAND Kandy. Gomiik’s commercial was a bit weird but I can see what she was trying to do. She also looked unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so pleased with the winners. Both were brilliant in their ads and on the runway. I agree with who went though I do think they have charisma and could see them on all-stars.
I feel like Olivia and Kandy should have already gone so now keep being looked over when it's time for somebody to sashay away.

Reactions: 9
I feel like Olivia and Kandy should have already gone so now keep being looked over when it's time for somebody to sashay away.
Absolutely agree, Olivia's ad was one of the worst, just simply no imagination. And Kandy's runway was surely one of the worst ever on drag race.

Reactions: 10
I only watched it last night and I just had to go look at who went as I'd totally forgotten 🤣🤦‍♀️

I quite enjoyed this episode. Rosè and Symone are my favourites, didn't get what Kandy was trying to do and feel quite 🤢 about Utica's tongue!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why does Ru love Kandy so much 😂 I just don’t get it! She just shouts all the time and is the same week in week out. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 14
Why does Ru love Kandy so much 😂 I just don’t get it! She just shouts all the time and is the same week in week out. Am I missing something?
Just like that silky from a few seasons ago...Ru obviously likes the loud and obnoxious ones!

Reactions: 9
Cannot believe Kandy is still there and Denali is not 😂

I'm going with Symone, Rose and Gottmik for top 3. I don't have a favourite but Symone is the clear favourite and I can't see anyone else winning at this point.

I don't think Tina was terrible but it was set up for her to leave this week.

Not loving this season at all though which is sad. I really think we need a bit of a break from Drag Race. Or maybe UK just spoiled us!

Reactions: 16
Oh my god I am so glad there is a thread for this.

Are the judges high on crack or something? I cannot stand Kandy. I do not see what they see in her. I really don’t find her funny and her “double shantay” was never a double shantay. She’s a BTEC wannabe Vanjie. She honestly infuriates me 😂 like what the duck was that runway?!??? it was atrocious and then they had the nerve to put her as safe and call Utica’s “pretty” MY GOD THE DISRESPECT

I want Olivia or Rosé to win I thinks, by far and away the best in the conversation - I was so glad they got the double win.

Actually was quite sad to see Tina go and don’t think her or Utica were bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tina really grew on me a lot - I agree with the PP who said she’s very charismatic. Would be good for All Stars but maybe need a change from all the red and orange?

I’m just ready for this season to be over tbh. The fact that no-one was eliminated til episode 4 and there’s still 6 queens left by episode 12 just shows how much it’s been dragged out. Also, the double shantay never should’ve happened. There’s at least one every season now and it’s getting boring.

Reactions: 12
I’m just ready for this season to be over tbh. The fact that no-one was eliminated til episode 4 and there’s still 6 queens left by episode 12 just shows how much it’s been dragged out. Also, the double shantay never should’ve happened. There’s at least one every season now and it’s getting boring.
Yeah this season is a flop....

Reactions: 1
I still think Symone is pretty much walking away with the competition but Rose's upward trajectory if definitely a threat

Reactions: 7
Tina has never really shone - in the challenges or on the runway. Kandy should have gone. Ru wants Gotmik to win I think. I want Symone to win. Olivia seems very very nice but all pageant no edge.

Reactions: 5
I’m not looking forward to another episode of Kandy Muse thinking she’s the dogs bollocks and the funniest person ever tbh

Utica🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She's not crazy she's not wacky, she thinks shes great...... She really really annoys me.

Reactions: 7
Hilarious that she thinks she's a lipsync assassin!

I warmed to Kandy again here. I thought her and Rosé were great, but I wanted either Olivia or Utica to go home. Olivia's sweet act is grating and fake.

Reactions: 8