RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've skipped the reunion too. I know they didn't have a choice but a virtual reunion just doesn't have the frisson of a live one. I loved the reunions for season 2 and 9, they were hilariously messy!

Reactions: 8
I miss the proper reunions where they deal each other and speak about their experiences. This wholesome tit is boring to me. I’m so disappointed in this season - it’s about 2 months too long and the casting hasn’t been great

Reactions: 9
The lip syncs and the two groups at the beginning were a mistake and dragged (ha) it out too much. Also the casting is not as strong as last season. I also think Gottmik has been heavily favoured and cast as the winner from the beginning whereas last time it was not as clear cut.

Reactions: 8
I watched the reunion but it was crap. The only highlights were Denali's lip sync and Tamisha Iman's video (I've been saying "I said what I said" all day). I skipped through it too.

I know they can't really do it due to covid but the whole point of a reunion is to get them all together to talk about the season! I think we were spoiled with the s9 reunion tbh. But it was so dull. They shouldn't have bothered.

Reactions: 10
Have you heard 'sitting alone in the VIP' by Alaska? It's hilarious and Kandy Muse is on it - made me warm to her slightly (though the Alaska bits are funnier obv)

Reactions: 1
That reunion... I had to switch off after the first two lip sync videos. Just... No.

Reactions: 5
Did JoeyJay come across like a totally different person to anybody else during the reunion? Me and my partner were genuinely baffled. My partner even said to me "she wasn't like this during the season was she? I'm confused"
...like the odd put on faux ditsy voice etc. I honestly found him really irritating during the reunion but loved him during the season...

Not surprised by the winner but found the finale a bit pish. The highlight was the tribute to Chi Chi.

As for the lipsyncs the first loser looked like she'd totally given up or was doing kid's entertainer cabaret style moves. The second round was fairly boring, and the last one - 2nd place's clothes were ill fitting and the winner didn't do much but looked great doing it.

Reactions: 6
The finale suited the theme of this series - dull and predictable. I’m actually glad it’s over it’s been one of the worst so far!

Looking forward to drag race down under though 😄

Reactions: 14
I loved the tribute to Chi Chi. I still can't believe she's gone.

Also, I'm very happy with Miss Congeniality, that was totally my choice too. And she got some coin!

Otherwise, the tone was a bit off. Understandable given the circumstances, but the energy just wasn't there, especially with the lipsyncs. Hats off for trying to do *something* though, it can't have been easy. Oh, at all

I'm very pleased with the winner, cannot believe the other finalist (and wtf was she even wearing??). Absolutely a worthy winner.

Oh well, Down Under next week, strewth!

Reactions: 9
The winner:
Goosebumps all over watching Symone win. So pleased. My favourite queen has won every mainstream season except season 4 and 5.

Miss Congeniality:
honestly I had forgotten all about her, I was like who? I thought Olivia Lux would get it given her sugary act all season.

They should have kept this season short and sweet, baby I am fatigued after 4? months. As for the reunion, I had it on in the background while doing the hoovering. So many filler queens, the pointless double shantay to keep Kandy, the gimmicky porkchop first episode that ended up serving no purpose except a lame attempt to create factions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Miss Congeniality:
honestly I had forgotten all about her, I was like who? I thought Olivia Lux would get it given her sugary act all season.

They should have kept this season short and sweet, baby I am fatigued after 4? months. As for the reunion, I had it on in the background while doing the hoovering. So many filler queens, the pointless double shantay to keep Kandy, the gimmicky porkchop first episode that ended up serving no purpose except a lame attempt to create factions.
I don't think the other contestants bought the sugary act!

I hated the porkchop gimmick. Not a fan of Elliott but I thought they were treated really shittily by the show. Also all the money and investment queens put into it to get on and be ready to compete, how badly this must have effected them to be told go now.

Hated this season. Just skipped to the end of the finale. Don’t know why they bother with the lipsyncs. The only time it ever seemed worth it was Brooklyn v Evie

Reactions: 7