RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Symone and Utica this week.

I didn't mind who went home but I would've preferred the other one to go. So sick of the sickly sweet act.

I actually didn't mind Tina and Kandy in the workroom. What's happening to me!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kandy's attitude just stinks. Just say who you thought should go home and shut up about how you had the hardest time. She and Mik are both makeup artists? Like cmon, you're actually at a huge advantage there.

I don't want to dislike any of the queens because that ruins the fun of it, but Kandy has shown to be a total cow on a few occasions now.

I thought Olivia had potential too but now think her time will be up soon. I don't really know what her "thing" is, and I don't think she knows either. Glad it only took until episode 10 to see this 🙄

Reactions: 10
Devastated Denali went :( I had such a soft spot for her! And it most certainly didn’t feel like her time to me. She did an Insta live earlier and still looked so cut up about it.

Kandy’s attitude stinks and I’m pissed off the judges applauded her behaviour when she bit back. She’s just glided through this competition so far and they seem to lap it up!

Reactions: 8
it didn't feel like the right result to me. Hopefully Denali will come back and be brilliant on All Stars.

Did anyone else think Kandy thought they had won when Ru said their names first?

Reactions: 7
It pisses me off that virtually everyone said one queen should go home and she managed to accept that and take it gracefully and yet one person didn't like Kandy's and she had a meltdown. Like hello perspective

Reactions: 16
I loved how the judges basically said to Tina that Rosé looked like tit so great job at making her over to look just like you! So shady hahaha.

But seriously, how is Tina still there with those busted ass looks week after week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loved Symone and Utica this week.

I didn't mind who went home but I would've preferred the other one to go. So sick of the sickly sweet act.

I actually didn't mind Tina and Kandy in the workroom. What's happening to me!?
Utica to win for myself

Reactions: 2
I've just discovered this insta profile omg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just discovered this insta profile omg

Oh. My. God. Thank you for bringing this into my life! The LaLa Ri look set me off howling with laughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t even know why I’m still watching this series. I haven’t warmed to any of the queens, Ru’s judging is way off, dull challenges 🤷‍♀️.
The wrong person went this week 😒

Reactions: 11
I really laughed at Tina this week! I thought her and Rosè did really good but what do I know?! I also Loved Symone and Utica, I thought at first Utica was going to mess it up and refuse to wear the outfit.
Kandys little outburst just made me SMH. Just say who you think and crack on. I really do not like her.
Olivia should of gone imo. I really liked her at first but there's something I do not trust. Plus I did love Denali and think she had more to show!

Reactions: 11
Also did anyone else notice olivia’s awful attempt at mimicking Denalis skating on the runway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kandy was so rattled this week loooooool u k hun?!

Really sad to see the Queen that left go, definitely before their time and felt really unfair.

I found Symone and Uttica absolutely fascinating this week, to see them both have anxieties about the challenge for very different reasons was really interesting. I really enjoyed the concept of this challenge.

Poor Rosé though 🤣🤣🤣 played it like a true professional so fair play to her.

Reactions: 8
What the hell are the judges seeing in Kandy cos I just don’t get it? Her ad wasn’t funny and that runway look was just a gross catsuit with a blow up alien stuck to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kandy's runway is up there wi LaLaRi's bags. Dreadful.

I was surprised at who left, I thought she'd go further.

Also, I am sickened at the sight of Utica's tongue.

Reactions: 3
I've just caught up! 😳 wow. It was a funny episode. Don't think who went should've gone. I don't see what they see with kandy. I didn't laugh once at her commercial. Symone was incredible and is going to win. Rosè was also amazing. 🔥

Reactions: 3
Kandy is the first queen where I laugh at her runways, they're so bad. I guess Ru just gets enamoured and keeps certain queens around even when they're not up to snuff.

Ah well, I was pleased with the win this week and who finally got eliminated. It was high time!

Reactions: 6