RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think it’s been set up for mik to win. Which I wouldn’t mind as she has really grown on me throughout this series

Reactions: 6
I really can’t call it between Mik and Symone, I think both would be worthy winners but if it was my choice it would have to be Symone, I find her very lovable and charismatic whereas Mik comes across a bit arrogant for me

Reactions: 7
I really can’t call it between Mik and Symone, I think both would be worthy winners but if it was my choice it would have to be Symone, I find her very lovable and charismatic whereas Mik comes across a bit arrogant for me
My. Thoughts. Exactly.

Mik has been very consistent all the way through while Symone has had a couple of knocks. 4 wins is formidable, I was looking it up and the other contestants on the US series with 4 wins are Sharon, Shea and Gigi Goode.

Much as Ru is a Symone stan I don't think he'll be able to resist giving it to Mik. It'd be a revolutionary win, a shot in the arm for the franchise and, well, optics-wise it'd look good for Ru that after those comments a few years ago; to show that he is now fully inclusive of trans queens being part of the competition.

I think with those fake tears from Ru today it’s a cert that Mik will win

I would love for either Gottmik or Rose to win.

I rolled my eyes when all 4 of them went through to the finale. It was like RPDR UK and so obvious. It was a boring episode IMO. It just seems to be dragging so much.

My. Thoughts. Exactly.

Mik has been very consistent all the way through while Symone has had a couple of knocks. 4 wins is formidable, I was looking it up and the other contestants on the US series with 4 wins are Sharon, Shea and Gigi Goode.

Much as Ru is a Symone stan I don't think he'll be able to resist giving it to Mik. It'd be a revolutionary win, a shot in the arm for the franchise and, well, optics-wise it'd look good for Ru that after those comments a few years ago; to show that he is now fully inclusive of trans queens being part of the competition.
100% agree!

I also think Symone should have won last week for her acting and her runway but they gave it to Rose because it would have meant Symone had 5 wins - a drag race record!! And then it would have looked bullshit when she didn’t win the crown, the fakery of it all!!

Agree it looks great for the show and Ru’s image for Mik to win and she has had some amazing looks and performances but I just think Symone is in a whole other league and if she had been in a different season I’m sure she would Win 😭

I think with those fake tears from Ru today it’s a cert that Mik will win
Omg those tears 😂

Reactions: 5
Mik has grown on me massively. I wouldn’t mind if any of the top 3 won. I am obviously excluding Kandy from this as I have absolutely no idea why she is still there? Can anyone enlighten me?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh wow those fake tears from Ru made me cringe so much. About as much emotion there as a plastic spork.
Id love for Rose to win but can’t help but feel like she’s been given a shady edit. Like the first episode I thought she’d be the villain. Then she was tied in with Denali and they both had very little airtime for a few eps. It’s only the last few weeks where I feel like she’s even been given the opportunity to shine.

I think it’s been set up for either Mik or Symone - leaning towards Mik since she was 100% saved from being in the bottom at least twice in the season. I’m a fan of Mik but I don’t think she’s on the same level as Rose or Symone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You could tell the whole way through where the episode was going. No criticism really for any of them. It was pretty pointless and frustrating that we have to wait another week for the final. I do wonder what the final will be like though - probably more like the UK one than the pre last year US ones.

Reactions: 4
Mik has grown on me throughout but personally don’t want them to win, just not sure I’m as big a fan of their drag as I am of Symone and Rose. I love Mik out of drag tbh 😂

Feel like the judges and other queens and viewers have slept on Rose in a way and almost say she’s a perfectionist like it’s a bad thing? I think she’s one of the few all round queens we’ve had. Polished.

duck knows why Kandy is there, she is atrocious - I don’t see the fuss at all. You can see the difference just in the engagement on their team tweets on the official twitter account.

Reactions: 10
Mik has grown on me throughout but personally don’t want them to win, just not sure I’m as big a fan of their drag as I am of Symone and Rose. I love Mik out of drag tbh 😂

Feel like the judges and other queens and viewers have slept on Rose in a way and almost say she’s a perfectionist like it’s a bad thing? I think she’s one of the few all round queens we’ve had. Polished.

duck knows why Kandy is there, she is atrocious - I don’t see the fuss at all. You can see the difference just in the engagement on their team tweets on the official twitter account.
You see I really am not feeling Rose and I don’t know why?! I can only think of a handful of looks of her I actually liked, I really don’t like the way she does her makeup and puts weird dark highlighter around her eyes? And I find her smile/faces a bit fake and wooden - like you prefer Mik out of drag I prefer Rose out of drag!!

I see Rose is getting a lot of love on social media which is good, I just don’t know why I’m not feeling her. Completely agree about Kandy I have no idea why she’s there lol, for me it just comes down to Symone and Mik and the final should have been an hour long runway of them 2 showing different looks 😂😂

The only thing I can say in Kandys favour is that she’s not as annoying as Silky Nutmeg Ganache!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would love for either Gottmik or Rose to win.

I rolled my eyes when all 4 of them went through to the finale. It was like RPDR UK and so obvious. It was a boring episode IMO. It just seems to be dragging so much.
This series feels like it has dragged on 3 episodes too long