RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see how Kandy won that challenge. She was good but I thought Gottmik and Rose were better. I understand Rose didn't win because she was better in rehearsals.
Utica confuses me. Doesn't want to wear an afro wig but will make fun of someone's size. Doesn't seem consistent

Reactions: 10
Is Rose getting the Jan edit? She is so talented, and Scottish, but Ru and Michelle seem totally unmoved. I think they don’t like her style, whereas Gottmik they just die over every week as a style Queen who happens to also be witty. Her Paris Hilton was incredibly good, and very funny. I think Ru has her as the winner already.

Reactions: 13
Gottmik is so full of themselves though...like there's being good and being arrogant 😑

Reactions: 6
Is Rose getting the Jan edit? She is so talented, and Scottish, but Ru and Michelle seem totally unmoved. I think they don’t like her style, whereas Gottmik they just die over every week as a style Queen who happens to also be witty. Her Paris Hilton was incredibly good, and very funny. I think Ru has her as the winner already.
I honestly thought Denali was getting the Jan edit.

If Gottmik wins over Symone I’ll boycott 😂😂, Symone is doing something different, I live for her house of Avalon videos after and her edits.

Kandy is getting the silky edit, and I couldn’t stand her either.

have to agree with above, how can Utica be so hyper sensitive that she won’t wear an Afro or parody BAPS but she can be so downright mean in her roast.

Season 13 has been so lacklustre for me, maybe if I didn’t have 4 filler episodes it would have been better.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t been watching untucked (thanks Netflix!) but apparently there was an ep where the queens were talking about Utica’s shady side and she brought a binder to dinner full of all the reads she didn’t get to say in the reading mini challenge and just started insulting them all ?! 😭😭

All that ‘woke’ trying not to offend anyone bullshit was obviously an act - and whilst we’re here, does anyone else feel like comparing Afro hair to squirrels is actually more offensive than just wearing an Afro?!

I was dying of second hand embarrassment during her set but it made good TV and I’m sure will go down in the roast hall of fame like some of the greats. (Does anyone else still think of Farrar Moans little ‘hmmmm’s in between each joke when there was awaken silence 😂😂)

my final thought - why was there no runway?! 😭

Reactions: 14
Glad with who FINALLY went, that
cutesy childish act was so incredibly grating and fake.

What a strange Untucked btw.

Reactions: 2
We finally have a top three!!! 🎉🎉🎉

And Kandy is also there! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kandys outfit was probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen on the runway 🤢

Reactions: 13
Was Kandy Muse’s lip sync really better or did she just throw some bleeping glitter in the air???

Reactions: 14
I feel genuinely mean in saying this but Kandy's mouth is just not nice to watch lip sync at all.

Reactions: 11
Mik has grown on me sooooo much! Their runway was just 🙌🏽 reminded me of the looky looky men you get on holiday trying to sell their fake gucci watches 🤣 anyone of the top 3 could win for me. Kandy, no thank you.

Reactions: 9