Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilro182

‘Airport outfits are back’
‘I’ve missed airport outfits’

in the last year she’s been to: Ibiza, Formentera, Mykonos, Santorini,Milos, Portugal, Palma and now Croatia. Have I missed any?!
That’s more than most do in years let alone within 12 months mid pandemic. So out of touch with reality it’s untrue.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

PRADAM12345

I don't know what it is about Ruby, every time I come across a story, post or click on a YouTube video, all she seems to do is complain that she's got a lot of work going on, she's had a busy week etc. so has been quite on instagram or is uploading a video a week later than she said she would. These 'influencers' making out like they do a hard job really rubs me the wrong way; I don't understand what is hard about posting a video twice a week and uploading a photo every couple of days? Am I being unreasonable here (genuinely if I am, let me know) but its what your paid to do. I could NEVER go into work and say sorry I haven't done this or that because I'm feeling 'uninspired' or I felt like a week off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Who buys themselves a YSL bag two weeks after Christmas to cheer themselves up on a gloomy day 🙄 she really hasn’t a fucking clue

Reactions: 16
I’m so happy ruby finally has her own thread! We went to the same college and had some mutual friends and let me tell you she’s a grade a twat. So stuck up! I haven’t seen her since college but that’s what she was like then. And I can’t stand that she won’t admit that she’s only a homeowner because of Sam!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lechat

VIP Member
She really is on another planet. What craziness of Black Friday? I’m busy at work and enough other things going on in my life to be wrapped up in sales and shopping. I imagine most people are the same. She’s become such an air head.

Reactions: 14

Lechat

VIP Member
So on her stories she says she been quiet because she felt down for two to three days and then ill.
Honestly don’t think she realises how she comes across. Everyone has found the news re covid difficult but still had to go to work. She has the luxury of being able to feel sorry for herself and not work for a few days. Meanwhile others have to work as nurses, doctors, teachers, taxi drivers, shop work etc. Businesses and restaurants are under pressure as people aren’t going but there’s limited government help. But poor Ruby had to cancel a meal out. Gosh so so sorry for her. Honestly it’s all so tone deaf. Especially after her numerous holidays and jaunt to London for filler. Wasn’t that worried about covid then was she

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find the walk she does that Sam films where she walks a bit looks back at that camera laughs/smiles/plays with her hair then carries on walking so insufferable?! Like it’s literally so fake and un natural.

Anon879

The shoot either happened before the holiday and therefore the engagement vlog, insta post etc was all staged or it was done when she returned home and should have been self isolating. Tbh she’s showing herself to be so deceitful and disingenuous it could be either!

Lilro182

‘So grateful to get away’ after she also spent a month away touring Europe last year.
doesn’t know she’s born / how hard others have had it this last year. So out of touch.

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s put up a story saying she’s got 4 swimsuits and they are those hunza G swimsuits which are like £140 a pop. The dress on her insta grid was over £200 plus bottega mules, which are £780 quid.

Why is she even trying to be relatable? Saying get holiday wear from Zara when all her stuff is expensive designer stuff

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Lilro182

Do you remember at the time of the BLM protests when she was sharing so much etc she said that she’d love to attend a protest but couldn’t possibly because of the risks of catching COVID and the implications that would have for Sam’s job.

Isn’t it interesting that’s completely been flipped and now she can do what she pleases in terms of holidays and not following quarantine or local restrictions and she’ll use his job as the excuse Or justification depending on what she does / doesn’t want to do.

Anon879

Hates how all influencers are being tarred with the same brush, but was happy to go island hopping to avoid isolation in the summer. Ok hun.
The only reason she’s here right now is because of Sam’s job. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lilro182

The what I got for Christmas - Sam must have topped a thousand l. Ninja, jewellery etc etc yet she still comes across as though it wasn’t quite enough with the suitcase wise.
then today she’s bought herself / been gifted another designer handbag.
her life really is the wag lifestyle isn’t it, reformer Pilates, yoga classes, daily trips to IKEA / bookshops / Waitrose to get the ingredients for teas before taking a few outfit pics toget aff money from followers.
I almost feel sorry for her, how boring, shallow and unfulfilling. So vapid and materialistic.

Reactions: 12

Calabria

VIP Member
She goes to mollie mae’s hairdresser now. I thought her hair looks a bit too blonde/yellow for her dark eyebrows and complexion. Despite her tan, I feel like she has pink undertones and the clash kind of clashes? I feel like a root shadow would suit her much better or maybe leave more brunette tones in the hair. I bet she paid a fortune for all that bleaching and extensions too
Err Donatella Versace much? She’s not looking good.

• Haha

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
I don't know what it is about Ruby, every time I come across a story, post or click on a YouTube video, all she seems to do is complain that she's got a lot of work going on, she's had a busy week etc. so has been quite on instagram or is uploading a video a week later than she said she would. These 'influencers' making out like they do a hard job really rubs me the wrong way; I don't understand what is hard about posting a video twice a week and uploading a photo every couple of days? Am I being unreasonable here (genuinely if I am, let me know) but its what your paid to do. I could NEVER go into work and say sorry I haven't done this or that because I'm feeling 'uninspired' or I felt like a week off.
I find it such bad taste how she moans about the time and effort it takes to put together all those naff Xmas/v day/Mother’s Day gift guides. First of all, no one is forcing her to do them. Secondly, every single item is an affiliate link. She’s only doing it because she knows she can make money but instead acts like she’s doing everyone a huge favour.

Lechat

VIP Member
I was actually thinking about what a lazy cow she was earlier. Someone up thread said Sam seemed boring and I agree but like most footballers, he trains (when not injured) and seems to spend the rest of his time gaming.
Then you’ve got Marcus Rashford actually doing something valuable with his time/influence/platform about free school meals, including volunteering. Considering Ruby told us to vote for other people not just yourself, that she supports Labour where are her and Sam with some philanthropy causes?? They have the time on their hands and oodles of money. I mean just think if she’d got the John Lewis Xmas tree, she’d have had 600 quid free to donate to charity or buy Xmas gifts for poor kids.

The more you learn about her, the more you see that her morals, ethics and so called politics are hollow illusions. Might as well vote Tory next time Ruby hun.