Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby’s best mate is in Portugal whilst pregnant and with her under one year old, after catching covid in her pregnancy last year I just see it as highly irresponsible
Bet ruby is with her too
Good spot. I bet she is out there too. Everyone thinks Ruby is so nice and normal but in reality she’s always broken the covid rules and she was pretty much straight on a plane last year. guess it’s easy if you’re rich, you just ring Kuoni travel agents and get a 5 star package booked

Reactions: 7
Ruby’s best mate is in Portugal whilst pregnant and with her under one year old, after catching covid in her pregnancy last year I just see it as highly irresponsible
Bet ruby is with her too
Spot on! She is on holiday!

Reactions: 3
‘So grateful to get away’ after she also spent a month away touring Europe last year.
doesn’t know she’s born / how hard others have had it this last year. So out of touch.

Reactions: 14
Literally no one is shocked that rich white woman Ruby is on holiday already!!! Did the pandemic affect her at all because really doesn’t look like it. Next she’ll be bragging about her holiday outfits and all the idiots will be lapping it up. But how many of us will be jetting abroad this year???

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has she been vaccinated already? Seems so premature to jet off already with the way the world is and still so much uncertain. But then the vaccine roll out is much slower in my country than UK.

Reactions: 1
I think shes 24? So unless she has health issues which would have put her up the priority list then it’s likely she won’t have been vaccinated. The govt are opening up vaccinations to under 30 from next week I think.
i doubt she cares though. Long as she can do what she wants she’s never given a tit about risk. And she’s got plenty of Sam’s money to pay for the tests required to re enter the U.K.

Reactions: 5
Just think her posting pics and stories of her holidays whilst making out she’s in dire need of the break is insulting, she really needs to read the room.

How many holidays and weekends away and trips to london / skipping into dif tiers for meals has she enjoyed this last year which I doubt the vast majority of her followers have.

No reference to her privilege or she appreciates so many couldn’t even have that as an option. Still as the pandemic’s shown us Ruby does what she wants when she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
‘It’s so quiet on the plane’ are you surprised? Very few people either can or would feel comfortable going at this time.
As the saying goes ‘just because you can doesn’t mean you should’.

But heavens forbid they couldn’t go on holiday where they’re in masks all the time and following curfews. Who wouldn’t want to put their own and other’s health at risk for that...

Reactions: 10
I knew she’d say because of Sam’s “work” they just had to go away now! God forbid you don’t go on a luxury holiday this year eh Ruby

Reactions: 11
Her friend has posted where they’re staying. For a week there at the start of June for two adults it’s nearly £2500, room only.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s so out of touch and tone deaf.

i dont get why people like her. She’s dull boring and pretends she’s so ordinary when she’s living a very privileged lifestyle

Reactions: 8
Her friend has posted where they’re staying. For a week there at the start of June for two adults it’s nearly £2500, room only.
Is it the anantara? Loads of footballers stay there and influencers. I seen around 5 different ones last time I was there.

Reactions: 1
Back to the relatable holiday reccomendations. 6k for one week out of main season accommodation only.
how many of her followers can afford that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s put up a story saying she’s got 4 swimsuits and they are those hunza G swimsuits which are like £140 a pop. The dress on her insta grid was over £200 plus bottega mules, which are £780 quid.

Why is she even trying to be relatable? Saying get holiday wear from Zara when all her stuff is expensive designer stuff

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s put up a story saying she’s got 4 swimsuits and they are those hunza G swimsuits which are like £140 a pop. The dress on her insta grid was over £200 plus bottega mules, which are £780 quid.

Why is she even trying to be relatable? Saying get holiday wear from Zara when all her stuff is expensive designer stuff
Shame she doesn’t acknowledge her privilege / here’s an adorable dupe etc rather than making out it’s completely normal and everyone can afford her lifestyle. So un- relatable and out of touch with real life.

her story yesterday - hot weather to soften the blow of coming home (from your what 5th week abroad in less than a year) what softens the blow for those who have worked themselves into the ground this last year / key workers / been made redundant etc etc.
Beggars belief.

Reactions: 7
Shame she doesn’t acknowledge her privilege / here’s an adorable dupe etc rather than making out it’s completely normal and everyone can afford her lifestyle. So un- relatable and out of touch with real life.

her story yesterday - hot weather to soften the blow of coming home (from your what 5th week abroad in less than a year) what softens the blow for those who have worked themselves into the ground this last year / key workers / been made redundant etc etc.
Beggars belief.
Pre pandemic I was lucky and went abroad once a year(sometimes twice) however haven’t been since 2019 and have had ONE solid week off work since aug 2019.. days here and there but that’s it

Reactions: 3
Pre pandemic I was lucky and went abroad once a year(sometimes twice) however haven’t been since 2019 and have had ONE solid week off work since aug 2019.. days here and there but that’s it
Honestly not fair that we can’t takes few days off for mental health reasons but it’s fine if you want to take “sick”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.