Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine Sam walks on eggshells not to disagree with her about anything given the way she reacts. No wonder hes always lying on the floor with the dog... safe space away from raging Ruby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said that Luther made her scared of getting into a taxi for a year (or something along those lines) and asked if the Fall was the same. It was a poll so people could vote yes or no

Reactions: 1
So assume some people told her to grow up and it’s just a tv show, no need to be scared of taxis etc in real life and she’s got a cob on about it. exhausting behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also she started ranting that these tv shows are always about women getting murdered and hardly ever men 🙄

She’s starting to grate on me a bit for the following reasons -

-the Lavish Alice collection, there are maybe a few passable pieces but mostly it’s gawdy tart. I’m thinking especially of the black suit with the diamonte detail. Looks like Michael Jackson. It’s in no way consistent with her own aesthetic.
-she’s a bit wet. I hate how anything she posts anything remotely controversial, she takes it down again citing trolls rather than owning her opinions.
-she is young to be getting married, why is she offended by that though, just own it?
- I do wish she’d acknowledge that she benefits from Sams income. Even if he just took care of all the bills rather than giving her money directly.... that’s still subsidising a lifestyle. If I’d no mortgage or bills to pay, just imagine how many Gucci loafers I could buy!

but...

for those thinking Sam earns £38k per week, that’s just not realistic for where he is in his career. He’s just turned 25 so he’s probably achieved what he’s going to achieve in football. He had one year at that level but since then he’s been in the championship, and that’s more like £15k per week (which is still loads, yet less than the numbers thrown around as fact in this thread. Plus the taxman and his agent will get a chunk of that.
They bought a period fixer upper, that’s not what footballers on premiership type money do. I hope for his sake he’s saving and investing as it’s a short career, and he’s clearly never going to be an absolute star.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s starting to grate on me a bit for the following reasons -

-the Lavish Alice collection, there are maybe a few passable pieces but mostly it’s gawdy tart. I’m thinking especially of the black suit with the diamonte detail. Looks like Michael Jackson. It’s in no way consistent with her own aesthetic.
-she’s a bit wet. I hate how anything she posts anything remotely controversial, she takes it down again citing trolls rather than owning her opinions.
-she is young to be getting married, why is she offended by that though, just own it?
- I do wish she’d acknowledge that she benefits from Sams income. Even if he just took care of all the bills rather than giving her money directly.... that’s still subsidising a lifestyle. If I’d no mortgage or bills to pay, just imagine how many Gucci loafers I could buy!

but...

for those thinking Sam earns £38k per week, that’s just not realistic for where he is in his career. He’s just turned 25 so he’s probably achieved what he’s going to achieve in football. He had one year at that level but since then he’s been in the championship, and that’s more like £15k per week (which is still loads, yet less than the numbers thrown around as fact in this thread. Plus the taxman and his agent will get a chunk of that.
They bought a period fixer upper, that’s not what footballers on premiership type money do. I hope for his sake he’s saving and investing as it’s a short career, and he’s clearly never going to be an absolute star.
Couldn’t agree more. Especially about the wetness, it’s all sunshine in the life of Ruby Holley, and all very PC, not that much going on besides constantly flicking between Altringham market and another beach holiday

I Came here to moan about the Lavish Alice collection, since I’ve just seen her IGTV ‘modelling’ them, and i honestly can’t believe how awful they all look, and completely not her style at all. I feel like i’ve seen these dresses a million times already and she looks SO awkward wearing them, especially the puffy sleeved dresses!

Also the caption edit 😂😂
2962D79B-C08A-4570-A2FB-0228EF7221DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t agree more. Especially about the wetness, it’s all sunshine in the life of Ruby Holley, and all very PC, not that much going on besides constantly flicking between Altringham market and another beach holiday

I Came here to moan about the Lavish Alice collection, since I’ve just seen her IGTV ‘modelling’ them, and i honestly can’t believe how awful they all look, and completely not her style at all. I feel like i’ve seen these dresses a million times already and she looks SO awkward wearing them, especially the puffy sleeved dresses!

Also the caption edit 😂😂
View attachment 244240
Triggered :ROFLMAO: It didn’t really sound like much of a joke to me tbh...

• Haha
Ohh I hadn’t seen the caption edit! Embarrassing. Not that many people commented under that photo about her slagging off Manchester so does make me wonder if she reads here as well.
Again it just builds a picture of her being very wet and scared of any criticism, to the point that she throws a strop if she gets some. I get as an influencer people are not always going to like you or challenge what you say but she should own all these things she comes out with otherwise don’t put it on the internet in the first place

Reactions: 3
The shoot either happened before the holiday and therefore the engagement vlog, insta post etc was all staged or it was done when she returned home and should have been self isolating. Tbh she’s showing herself to be so deceitful and disingenuous it could be either!
so I was thinking this too, did she get engaged beforehand? Also why is she lyingthat she got engaged on holiday? None of it makes sense. The collection is hideous. Her shoulders are so tense and uncomfortable.
and the picture of her and Sam. He could have dressed up for the occasion. Why wear a grandad fleece

Reactions: 5
Sooo someone asks for recommendation of a dog friendly pub post walk for a roast in south Manchester.... and she says a pub in Knutsford! Then something about Peover. Then admits she doesn’t have many good Manchester restaurants recommendations.

No tit Ruby. It’s clear you don’t know Manchester at all. Slag it off then edit your post to say you love it but all you know is WAG hotspots in Cheshire. You are seen hun.

Reactions: 7
What is that rocking back and forth about on her stories when she is posing?! I can’t deal 😂

Urgh
I used to LOVE Ruby, I found her when she just started her YouTube and thought she was a breath of fresh air, intelligent, didn’t have a face full of fillers etc
But now I can’t even bear to look at her stories, it’s just swipe up after swipe up, and that lavish Alice collection was the final straw. It doesn’t look like her style at all.
Disappointing really, she could have been really successful but now she’s just like the rest of the plebs on insta showing clothes purely because they’re paid to advertise them.
Rarely watch her YouTube now either.

Also I’m not convinced she lives in Altrincham, purely because I looked for the house (I loved it). There was one which looked very similar however the “original fireplace” wasn’t on the listing it looked different, and the kitchen was completely different unless they had a new one put in straight away and then decided to paint it a different colour later on

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sooo someone asks for recommendation of a dog friendly pub post walk for a roast in south Manchester.... and she says a pub in Knutsford! Then something about Peover. Then admits she doesn’t have many good Manchester restaurants recommendations.

No tit Ruby. It’s clear you don’t know Manchester at all. Slag it off then edit your post to say you love it but all you know is WAG hotspots in Cheshire. You are seen hun.
The only place in Manchester she seems to know is St Peters Square 🙄

Attachments

I work in Manchester and can work out all the places she takes photos! As you say it’s literally round St Peters and the library area. She’s such a dry boring snob that clearly won’t go elsewhere. No wonder she only knows knutsford and the ivy as places to go in ‘Manchester’

Does anyone else find the walk she does that Sam films where she walks a bit looks back at that camera laughs/smiles/plays with her hair then carries on walking so insufferable?! Like it’s literally so fake and un natural.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find the walk she does that Sam films where she walks a bit looks back at that camera laughs/smiles/plays with her hair then carries on walking so insufferable?! Like it’s literally so fake and un natural.
they all do that now, its so fake and annoying 😫😫 😫

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.