Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilro182

Just think her posting pics and stories of her holidays whilst making out she’s in dire need of the break is insulting, she really needs to read the room.

How many holidays and weekends away and trips to london / skipping into dif tiers for meals has she enjoyed this last year which I doubt the vast majority of her followers have.

No reference to her privilege or she appreciates so many couldn’t even have that as an option. Still as the pandemic’s shown us Ruby does what she wants when she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s so bloody negative. All that wealth and privilege to jump on a flight short notice to a European city and she’s moaning she failed to check she had the necessary covid vaccination proof. I mean Ruby, you do fuck all each day so you had plenty of time to check what was needed?! But no you’re moaning online like it’s someone else’s fault!

Love how she found the food wasn’t great in Copenhagen, stuff closed on a Sunday (god forbid retail workers get a rest eh, also most European cities are like this), and stated there wasn’t much point in staying more than 48hrs!! How bloody rude especially considering all she did was eat and go to bloody H&M and designer shops. She’s really not cultured at all, she just likes to pretend she is. I also thought it was snobby that she said it was good people spoke English there. God help if you have learn a bit of a ‘forrin’ language to get by when going to another country!! Is she in the bloody EDL now or something because that seems a weird thing to say. Stuck up cow.

Ohseriously

I find her a breath of fresh air! Find her very sweet & I Love her content. Really respect that she dropped the likes of boohoo & nastygal.
And I just like how she labels everything as ad or aff properly. I find she is the only one that does!!

Lilro182

Not sure about the wedding dates.
Her vlog just covered her being so stressed and having to write essential daily To do lists to help her prioritise as she has so much on and is stressed.
Her priority jobs:
Reply to wedding planner - most plan their own wedding?
reply to architect
Buy Sam’s birthday presents
Make an online order for an ad she’s filming
Film a video.
Swap summer clothes out of wardrobe
Take photos in Manchester with Naomi

maybe it’s just me but this year especially with the hit on jobs and the worry that comes with that or keyworkers being snowed under and she’sposting a vlog about how stressed she is with those jobs?

It’s not even just un relatable - it’s insulting!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
her trolling? i don’t believe for a second the trolling is as bad as she makes it.

so what people called you out for not going to the blm Protests after being so vocal about it? And you used Covid as an excuse but it was fine for you to go to spain a few weeks later? And then to avoid quarantine rules you decided to go to greece? And then still ignored the quarantine advice when you came back by going straight to london from manchester and being in close contact with people?

She is just a thin skinned prissy princess, unless you lick her ass or agree with everything she says she thinks you’re trolling.

wish she would leave instagram.

• Heart
I used to really like Ruby; she did a workwear edit around 2 years ago and I literally bought every item.

Now her style seems to be based on the H&M 'New In' section and generally just a copy of other lower-budget / fast fashion influencers - with the exception of banging as much gold jewelry as she possibly can on her fingers, wrists and neck. This coupled with cosmetic alterations to her naturally beautiful face just makes her completely unoriginal and unlikable now IMO. Such a shame!
Me too! She was great in the beginning. Now every time I see she has a new story at the top of my Instagram page I think urgh, yet a few years ago I had the notifications on for her stories!
I think she’s a bit lost with what she’s doing, she’s buying a lot of designer pieces and expensive things, then the next minute banging on like she’s some down to earth eco warrior. I think secretly she loves the wag life, having all that money to spend on what she wants, but thinks it’s more relatable if she pretends she’s just like the rest of us shopping in Zara and H&M 🥴

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Literally no one is shocked that rich white woman Ruby is on holiday already!!! Did the pandemic affect her at all because really doesn’t look like it. Next she’ll be bragging about her holiday outfits and all the idiots will be lapping it up. But how many of us will be jetting abroad this year???

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

noseyfromessex

She looks like she’s riding a pony or something In those photos.Absolutely ridiculous.

getting beyond a joke now. How can she claim she works soooo hard and needs all these holidays? Fuck the planet as well.
I’ve had to unfollow her. She’s become so annoying and selfish. All she posts or talks about is designer goods and holidays. She has absolutely no empathy for people who have lost so much over the last year and are still struggling. I also don’t think she is relatable to girls her age and the way she spends money and shows off surely puts pressure on easily influenced girls to be like her. She is a spoilt princess and I think she will start to lose a lot of followers if she carries on the way she is.

Lechat

VIP Member
Yeah Blackburn are doing well and he’s having a good season. But Ruby hates being up here near Manchester. I’m sure she’d prefer him to move to a London club or something but clearly he’s happy. I’m sure she will just take more holidays to make up for it. Made me laugh she complained it was gloomy in England for 360 days a year. Love, you’ve never been in the country for that many days so how would you know?!!

• Haha

4sunshine4

I used to love Ruby but she is so insufferable now. Lives on another planet and constantly contradicts herself. Her account doesn’t grow much now

Lilro182

She must know she’s blatantly breaking the no visitors in your house for her area (local restrictions) hence why she’s not posted any of the engagement celebrations or bridesmaid things on her account.

Just makes a mockery of the whole situation and shows her true colours / Princess Ruby gets what she wants.

Lechat

VIP Member
I knew she’d say because of Sam’s “work” they just had to go away now! God forbid you don’t go on a luxury holiday this year eh Ruby

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
I used to really like Ruby; she did a workwear edit around 2 years ago and I literally bought every item.

Now her style seems to be based on the H&M 'New In' section and generally just a copy of other lower-budget / fast fashion influencers - with the exception of banging as much gold jewelry as she possibly can on her fingers, wrists and neck. This coupled with cosmetic alterations to her naturally beautiful face just makes her completely unoriginal and unlikable now IMO. Such a shame!

Pinkii

VIP Member
That leg pose gives me irrational hate and anger!!!!

wearetwinset are the absolute worst for that stupid pose. Hope they discolate a leg one day doing that

• Haha

Lilro182

‘It’s so quiet on the plane’ are you surprised? Very few people either can or would feel comfortable going at this time.
As the saying goes ‘just because you can doesn’t mean you should’.

But heavens forbid they couldn’t go on holiday where they’re in masks all the time and following curfews. Who wouldn’t want to put their own and other’s health at risk for that...

Reactions: 10

Lilro182

She didn’t declare the ad for Wild refill properly either. Now pushing net a Porter stuff

also are they practicing for a spread in ok mag or something?? I’ve never seen engagement photos like hers before

It’s hilarious. I’ve never seen anything quite like it before …
Who takes a change of clothes to their engagement shoot? Bets on the fact there’ll be more outfit changes yet!
If my husband was told ‘right take matching linens whilst we pose in ankle deep in water then swap to swimwear’ he’d tell me a firm no.
The fact they were both all for this screams narcissistic personalities who crave attention.
It’s embarrassing to see 🙈
What on Earth is her pose? Like others have said really who does she think she is? Cringeworthy.

As for the ASA good for you - she should be reported for selling all the free items she gets.

Check out the photographer’s Instagram
More outfit changes and cringeworthy poses - does look like an ok shoot 😂🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
So glad there is finally a thread on Ruby. Unfollowed her a while ago and now I see the unnecessary holidays I’m so glad I did.
Travelling from Spain to Greece in the middle of a pandemic, clearly just to avoid quarantine on their return home. SO irresponsible. It’s literally one rule for these influencers. If we all travelled to Spain and then Greece we would ALL be back in lockdown in no time.

And all this bullshit about supporting the Greek tourist industry is a load of crap. Just be honest and say you’re selfish and you wanted a holiday.
That’s why Ruby is the worst kind of influencer... everything is disingenuous. She makes out like she had a full career before she gave it up for influencing when she probably worked for a year.
You’re from a wealthy family and you’re a WAG, stop pretending you’re anything other than that.