Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
That shade of blonde doesn’t suit her at all.

she is starting to look like a full on Wag now

Reactions: 10

Lechat

VIP Member
She goes to mollie mae’s hairdresser now. I thought her hair looks a bit too blonde/yellow for her dark eyebrows and complexion. Despite her tan, I feel like she has pink undertones and the clash kind of clashes? I feel like a root shadow would suit her much better or maybe leave more brunette tones in the hair. I bet she paid a fortune for all that bleaching and extensions too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Lechat

VIP Member
Hates how all influencers are being tarred with the same brush, but was happy to go island hopping to avoid isolation in the summer. Ok hun.
The only reason she’s here right now is because of Sam’s job. Nothing more, nothing less.
yes! Such a good point! I’d forgotten she pissed off round half of Europe in the summer. what a hypocrite.

Lilro182

But it’s okay because if you’re feeling down (aren’t we all after the last two years only we’ve not had the double figure holidays, tens of thousands of pounds of designer wear and more rule breaking than you can count) you absolutely can take up a new expensive hobby, wander to a bookshop midweek and buy ten books and games etc to cheer you up and have extra self care time because you feel a bit down.
Oh wait no, most of us have proper jobs and responsibilities.
Another classic read the room moment from Ruby.

Lechat

VIP Member
I don't know what it is about Ruby, every time I come across a story, post or click on a YouTube video, all she seems to do is complain that she's got a lot of work going on, she's had a busy week etc. so has been quite on instagram or is uploading a video a week later than she said she would. These 'influencers' making out like they do a hard job really rubs me the wrong way; I don't understand what is hard about posting a video twice a week and uploading a photo every couple of days? Am I being unreasonable here (genuinely if I am, let me know) but its what your paid to do. I could NEVER go into work and say sorry I haven't done this or that because I'm feeling 'uninspired' or I felt like a week off.
totally agree. All she does is moan and put a negative spin on everything. Like on stories she said she didn’t feel happy after the prime ministers announcement because it all feels weird to come out for lockdown yet last year she happily hopped on a plane around half of Europe so clearly can’t be that bothered!
Her deadlines if she has any must be flexible and only for advertising work. Otherwise she’s free to do what she wants so I don’t get why she talks about being pressured and busy. It’s a bit of a joke as influencers just do as much or little as they want. Plus she has the added bonus of a footballer fiancé so no money worries. She doesn’t know she’s born

Tea4u

VIP Member
I find her so entitled. It’s literally her JOB to influence people to buy things yet she moans about making gift guides.. don’t do it then.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
same thoughts here! £50 seems plenty for a tree and I’d expect it to be decent and last. The John Lewis one is expensive at 400 quid. As for a grand on a tree. It’s obscene. Like clearly she has the money but what other women in their late 20s would spend that kind of money of a tree? I don’t get who her audience is. Is like rich people in their 50s or something? I’m in my 30s and my friends are all professionals but none of us would care to spend that much on Xmas decs.

Shes trying to be relatable and a luxury account at the same time but it doesn’t work. Also she’s really boring. I have no idea what she does with her weeks to be honest. She’s like a stay at home mum with out kids.
I think part of the problem is she doesn’t even get who her audience are, or who she is herself, like you say trying to be relatable and luxury at the same time and it shows (badly) in her content cos the reality is she’s not the same as her followers no matter what she thinks. She’s not the same as other youtubers or instagrammers because some of them have had to work harder to get a platform - she hasn’t and she’s had the money to back her. Take a look at someone like Anastasia Kingsnorth, I find her annoying but she’s from a poor background and has worked hard to build a platform and actually still can be somewhat normal and relatable to her viewers even with being able to afford to buy designer bags etc. I’m a similar age to Ruby, i’m certainly not engaged to a footballer but I come from a decent enough background and I have always worked hard but I just don’t find her relatable anymore?? I absolutely loved her at the beginning, I think partly the pandemic has exposed her massively for who she is. She doesn’t even own her privilege.

Also don’t get me wrong, i’m sure it’s a lovely tree and trees could be an investment - we’ve got a nice one that we’ve had more than 10 years but I can assure you it didn’t cost any more than £100 😂😂 I’ve seen LOVELY christmas trees in Dunelm for £15, or the Range or B&M have ones that look similar to Ruby’s but for literally a fraction of the price.

Ruby needs to massively think about her content and her audience if she wants to continue and cared, otherwise she’ll continue to prove how out of touch she is

• Heart

noseyfromessex

Princess Ruby has sulked since Christmas because Sam has signed to stay at Blackburn and we all know she doesn’t like the weather up north. She’s not felt well and has struggled with basically doing nothing and not having to “work” for a living and maybe because the Christmas presents she received were relatively normal and there was no big designer gifts. She is so spoilt and out of touch with reality 😱

• Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
I know people can lie but someone asked her a few weeks ago how her mum was doing and she said great.
I recall this too. If her mum isn’t well then I’m sorry to hear that and I think people would understand if she took time off. However, she chose to make a vlog (44 minutes) that consisted of at least 10 minutes of explaining why she didnt bother with vlogmas and hasn’t done any work in Jan due to feeling down and hating the weather etc. I wish I could use those excuses in my job. Sorry manager, not going to work much in Jan because it’s a bit grey outside and I feel down. It’s another world.
I thought Sam got her really thoughtful gifts but when she showed the case he bought her she just kept saying it looks like the expensive one I wanted 🙄🙄 I wonder if she thinks he’s tight not buying her what she wanted.

Then the moan about not living near her mum as sometimes you need your mum to motivate you to clean your house. Very strange thing to say. I would never invite my mum round to help me sort my shit out. I think that’s so insulting, my mum looked after me as child she shouldn't have to do it when I’m a grown adult. Genuinely why doesn’t she have time to do this herself. She has more free time that the average 20 something.

I think she’s unhappy as she has any lost identify. I actually think Ruby would be happier in a job (even if it pays peanuts) working for a charity or something. She clearly is smart an is just not fulfilling her potential and deep down she knows it. Problem is once you get used to a lifestyle of constant holidays and designer gear it’s probably impossible to go back to a more ordinary life.

Lechat

VIP Member
Love that she’s been caught out!! Acts holier than thou but she’s broken lockdown and restrictions all along! Because she’s selfish and thinks she’s above the rules.

Calabria

VIP Member
What on earth is going on with her face!? She has had some very bad botox. her eyebrows and forehead have that weird thing going on most over botoxed people have.
she’s starting to look like Donatella Versace

• Haha
It’s the fact she thinks she is above the law and thinks her followers are stupid and won’t question it! Very very arrogant

Lilro182

The Copenhagen guide is basically : we went to visit there but it was closed, we ate here but it was crap, or we went to try this out but it was shut. Doesn’t seem worth the trip 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Travel blogger extraordinaire …

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
She was open about going ibiza but moving to greece is shitty as everyone knows it was done for quarantine reasons. Her bf couldn’t afford to isolate.

the thing is, the government arent telling people to isolate to cause hassle or for the fun of it, its for the benefit of people’s health and you would think Ruby whose mum is vulnerable due to health reasons would understand more than anyone how serious that can be. Fair enough Sam gets tested but still be considerate you pampered princess.

i really liked her, however covid and lockdown opened my eyes to how shitty and self centred she is as a person, constantly moaning that she was sad that she can’t have her holidays this year and then there was the whole thing of still doing ad’s because people want escapism 🙄 From covid.

she is really thin skinned and can’t stand anyone debating with her.

Lechat

VIP Member
She last went out in Feb 2020? is she having a laugh? I’m sure she had plenty of nice evenings out, dressed up on her tour of Europe and also visiting her friends to ask them to be bridesmaids and sneaking over the border to Cheshire to eat out in the lockdown that covered altrincham (where she lives).

hugely out of fucking touch.

Attachments

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Wonder why she wants to share less of her private life on insta 👀 probably can’t handle this thread that’s why! If she doesn’t share things about herself it’s just ganna be “fashion” which will be boring for a lot of people. Sounds like she’s feeling pretty lost with it all tbh. I’d feel sorry for her if she didn’t have a rich bf 😂

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
100%!! Bet she’s in a right strop as can’t get her content shot for maxing those aff links. “Sooo unfair you have to work Sam. I wanted my luxury stay in Iceland. The hotel was only £2k a night’

I genuinely wonder what she does all day. Least Sam has training and prob goes out most days. Princess Ruby just sits at home in her £500 jumpers. Suppose she’s got more time to shop now and print out photos of herself to stick on her £500 Balsam Hill Xmas tree

• Haha

Lilro182

Annoyed me posting the ‘I’m so hungover my stories making out it’s from a night at home rather than going out with friends potentially in London.
Not the fact after moving from Ibiza to avoid wuarantine you then went to three other islands after and then are out and about when home breaking the localised rules in places.
So hypocritical when she’s the first to jump on any bandwagon / have a chance to preach about her views. Find her so disingenuous and sneaky.
I’d have throught SAM’s club would be stricter on players for fear of bad press around their players breaking rules.