Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes to show they have no input in anything.

hate all these influencer collaborations. You have actual designers who have worked their arses off and many for free to get some kind of recognition and then these influencers get everything handed to them on a plate.

Reactions: 6
Gosh, that collection looks nothing like stuff she would wear! She’s normally quite causal and all that stuff looked dressy. I know people tend to like Ruby but are people going to buy a collection with her name on? She’s not that big on insta

Reactions: 5
Can’t see many Christmas parties happening this year personally so can’t see the demand for power suits and sparkly dresses.

Reactions: 2
Can’t see many Christmas parties happening this year personally so can’t see the demand for power suits and sparkly dresses.
Winter Wonderland got cancelled unsurprisingly and someone I work with was actually genuinely devastated haha...so no, I can’t see many parties happening either. That being said though I can’t be the only one that’s bought a nice outfit just to wear round my living room on Christmas Day/New Years Eve 🙃 so Ruby might shift a few pieces for the many at-home doo’s that are bound to happen...

The collection with Lavish Alice is very WAG.... I love Ruby's usual style but this is a 180.

It's also feels ridiculous seeing promotions for form fitting, glittery dresses right now. It's just a reminder of how different Christmas will be this year. Made me a bit depressed anyway.

Reactions: 7
She never wears sparkly stuff like this Lavish Alice stuff!

This is on the website, it’s def a Christmas collection. Just wonder if Lavish Alice or ruby considered there might not be much of a market for Christmas dresses this year? doesnt seem thought out. the fact Trafford remained in lockdown today shows its likely there are going to be local lockdowns throughout autumn and winter so who is going to be meeting up for drinks and engagement parties in sparkly numbers 🧐

then again rich WAGs don’t abide by the rule anyway do they....

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Looks a bit awks. Couldn’t be have had her arm on her or her arms should be more relaxed.

So her engagement was meant to be all private yet here it’s being used to flog dresses.

Reactions: 5
The shoot either happened before the holiday and therefore the engagement vlog, insta post etc was all staged or it was done when she returned home and should have been self isolating. Tbh she’s showing herself to be so deceitful and disingenuous it could be either!

Reactions: 14
Also she went for celebration drinks last night with her mate in Manchester. Looked like the ivy. Manchester is in lockdown. You’re not meant to meet with other households

Also she went for celebration drinks last night with her mate in Manchester. Looked like the ivy. Manchester is in lockdown. You’re not meant to meet with other households
It is but some restaurants aren’t bothered. Most say maximum 6 people but don’t ask about households

I honestly cannot get over this collection. It’s SO TACKY! It’s like a WAG reunion from 2006.

I’ve always loved Ruby’s style but I’m so disappointed to see this. Why is everything so short? Even the blazers look very tight and short - totally the opposite of her usual style.

Why do all influencer collections (I’m looking at you Lorna luxe) have all super short dresses?

The materials and styles look so cheap and nasty, just look at these tassel things on this blazer. And the feather lined dress. What the duck? How do you clean it?

🤣 honestly, I just can’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot get over this collection. It’s SO TACKY! It’s like a WAG reunion from 2006.

I’ve always loved Ruby’s style but I’m so disappointed to see this. Why is everything so short? Even the blazers look very tight and short - totally the opposite of her usual style.

Why do all influencer collections (I’m looking at you Lorna luxe) have all super short dresses?

The materials and styles look so cheap and nasty, just look at these tassel things on this blazer. And the feather lined dress. What the duck? How do you clean it?

I like her normal style, albeit many pieces aren’t in my ££ zone but they’re wearable. Jeans, t shirt and trainers or heels for an evening occasion. These OTT dresses she would never normally wear, she could’ve picked more “her” pieces!

I really agree. I love the way she normally dresses, I wish this collection was a little more “her”

This is the ugliest collection I’ve seen in a while. I don’t like her style normally but to say she wanted a ‘timeless’ collection - containing the most hideous fast trends like puff puff sleeves, saches hanging down from way too much ruching, cheap materials, rinestones and feathers - YUCK All the trends that will thankfully pass soon but all in 1 collection - almost as tacky as Lorna luxe

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.