Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and there it is!
The sob story / justification in her stories. ‘If we didn’t come away again now Sam couldn’t have come until the wedding day’ so predictable. Wonder if she’ll quarantine this time like she’s supposed to? Doubtful…
The players get time off in the season during the international breaks so it’s highly likely they’d have another chance to go when it is safer to travel later on in the year 😂 that’s if Sam is actually bothered to see the venue and it’s not just another convenient excuse for an unnecessary trip away

Reactions: 6
The players get time off in the season during the international breaks so it’s highly likely they’d have another chance to go when it is safer to travel later on in the year 😂 that’s if Sam is actually bothered to see the venue and it’s not just another convenient excuse for an unnecessary trip away

E
exactly what I was thinking- he will get a week or so off each time! Just go then rather than whilst you need to quarantine (which I bet she won’t do as ‘she won’t be able to enjoy her time with Sam whilst he’s off work’

Reactions: 2
All these holidays are getting a joke now. Handy to use wedding content to deflect from questions though and ‘Sam’s job’ 🙄🙄🙄 wonder if others who follow her will start to get fed up of her now

Reactions: 8
Who has an engagement suit in swimwear?! I find that really odd. Maybe it’s just me … 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can’t be that concerned about her weight / in dire need of the pt/peleton as she made out.

Reactions: 3
As you guys predicted the excuses and sob story has been wheeled out for this trip to Spain. Her COVID flouting and excessive travel is exactly like her personality…predictable and pretty boring at this stage. She has consistently lived the last year as if there’s so pandemic so why is this summer any different?

Reactions: 7
Who has an engagement suit in swimwear?! I find that really odd. Maybe it’s just me … 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can’t be that concerned about her weight / in dire need of the pt/peleton as she made out.
I agree it’s weird.

She’s really quite full of herself and must think she’s pretty fit and special because she always has to be ‘extra’. This whole wedding abroad is going to turn into a brag fest.
Engagement shoot in swimsuit, look at me. Is she expecting her friends and family to enjoy looking at those photos? Weird thing to have to show your in laws. Here’s a photo of me in skin tight nylon 🙄🤮

Reactions: 9
She is just a spoilt princess. Probably treated as one by her parents growing up and now Sam has taken over because he wants a trophy wife. She thinks she is smart because she went to uni and interned in politics but she has a very biased view towards the party she worked for. I don’t know who she thinks her target market is but she’s not relatable to the vast majority as they don’t have a disposable income like her and get freebies all the time. Plus the way she claps and plays with her hair all the time in her videos drives me insane!!

Reactions: 4
Oh two weddings next year - one in this country legal and another abroad which isn’t.
She’s said two events, two photographers.
I’ve known lots that have done exactly this so completely understand but blah two ‘weddings’ / outfits / showing off / swipe ups.
Double the showing off!

Reactions: 1
well this is a little dig “it’s so lovely to hear people being happy for other people” has Princess Ruby been reading here again 👋🏼

Poor rich girl Ruby having to think about cancelling her wedding abroad. My heart bleeds.Does she not think about all the couples who haven’t been able to get married since last year? Or majorly change their plans? To even small ish weddings. Yet this brat goes on about how stressful it is to have a wedding abroad yet she chose to book one knowing the pandemic was likely to impact things.

honestly anyone dealing with proper stress like losing a job or family dying due to covid must get so annoyed listening to her going on.

Attachments

Thought she stopped working with fast fashion because of the modern slavery news that came out last year? Commented about it on her newest topshop/ASOS ad and have been blocked 😅 got to pay for the wedding somehow I guess

Now she’s selling things on her insta selling page she was given free (farfetch sleeper dresses) that featured in sponsored videos a while ago.
Pretty sure, morals aside, that’s not allowed with the ASA guidance.
She’s just so greedy and vapid.

Reactions: 8
well this is a little dig “it’s so lovely to hear people being happy for other people” has Princess Ruby been reading here again 👋🏼

Poor rich girl Ruby having to think about cancelling her wedding abroad. My heart bleeds.Does she not think about all the couples who haven’t been able to get married since last year? Or majorly change their plans? To even small ish weddings. Yet this brat goes on about how stressful it is to have a wedding abroad yet she chose to book one knowing the pandemic was likely to impact things.

honestly anyone dealing with proper stress like losing a job or family dying due to covid must get so annoyed listening to her going on.
I‘m sure she sent the message herself

Also, I’m not sure if the rules are different for pro sports players but she said that Sam is back to work, can he be if they’re meant to be in quantile?

Also, I’m not sure if the rules are different for pro sports players but she said that Sam is back to work, can he be if they’re meant to be in quantile?
Good question! I wonder if he qualifies for exemption. I can’t see Ruby isolating at all personally

I don’t think he would be back in work yet, it’s normally start of July that footballers go back for pre-season. Not sure he’d be exempt from quarantine out of season, defo in season he would be but Ruby said they were isolating. I think she just means if they didn’t go when they did it could have been too late with potential isolating when back?

I don’t think he would be back in work yet, it’s normally start of July that footballers go back for pre-season. Not sure he’d be exempt from quarantine out of season, defo in season he would be but Ruby said they were isolating. I think she just means if they didn’t go when they did it could have been too late with potential isolating when back?
I’ve seen some footballers today go back to pre season so bet we get Ruby’s moaning soon about Sam working all the time

I’ve seen some footballers today go back to pre season so bet we get Ruby’s moaning soon about Sam working all the time
Ooo maybe some have then. Some do tend to go back earlier for individual training but it tends to generally be July - at least in the premier league it is. The team I support aren’t back till a week Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.