Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol just been reading the Lydia Millen threads and someone noticed Ruby has unfollowed the hairdresser that Lydia bullied at 9 months pregnant but has stayed following Millen. Very interesting
What did Lydia Millen do to the pregnant hairdresser? She’s got a sour face that one, I need to invest in her threads. She suits being friends with Ruby, sulky and sour face!

Reactions: 1
Lol just been reading the Lydia Millen threads and someone noticed Ruby has unfollowed the hairdresser that Lydia bullied at 9 months pregnant but has stayed following Millen. Very interesting
Long time lurker here but only just created an account. I can actually say this is true haha. I follow Ruby on Instagram and I’ve been following the Lydia drama over on her thread. I went on Nickys profile right after Lydia posted her video and only 3 people I follow followed Nicky (all influencers) and Ruby wasn’t one of them. When Nicky posted on her stories saying she was going to do an IGTV, I saw that Ruby then followed Nicky (obviously had been stalking Lydia’s thread and wanted to follow Nicky to see her updates). Then after the 2 videos were posted, Ruby unfollowed Nicky. That person clearly noticed that too and Ruby obviously saw that comment and swiftly followed Nicky again so she didn’t look bad. It’s clear that from looking at comments on this thread that a few peoples opinions on Ruby have changed and mine certainly has too. I’ve gone on an influencer unfollowing spree and Ruby was one of them

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What did Lydia Millen do to the pregnant hairdresser? She’s got a sour face that one, I need to invest in her threads. She suits being friends with Ruby, sulky and sour face!
Verbally abused her after she was unhappy with her hair. She had it done and was happy, then decided she wasn’t (speculatively because she ignored the aftercare advice so messed it up). Nicky the hairdresser had her back to fix it, and it ended with Lydia screaming and shouting and refusing to leave until she was happy. Nicky was 4 days away from her due date at the time. Lydia then ‘allegedly’ (almost definitely did) set up a WhatsApp group of other influencers solely to witch about Nicky and discredit her, and was texting Nicky on her due to demanding an apology. Lydia has then kept alluding to it multiple times for the past 8 or so months, and this week posted a vlog painting herself as a victim, so Nicky has eventually spoken out. The Lydia threads have been WILD.

Reactions: 4
Verbally abused her after she was unhappy with her hair. She had it done and was happy, then decided she wasn’t (speculatively because she ignored the aftercare advice so messed it up). Nicky the hairdresser had her back to fix it, and it ended with Lydia screaming and shouting and refusing to leave until she was happy. Nicky was 4 days away from her due date at the time. Lydia then ‘allegedly’ (almost definitely did) set up a WhatsApp group of other influencers solely to witch about Nicky and discredit her, and was texting Nicky on her due to demanding an apology. Lydia has then kept alluding to it multiple times for the past 8 or so months, and this week posted a vlog painting herself as a victim, so Nicky has eventually spoken out. The Lydia threads have been WILD.
Omg what an absolute witch!!! She looks like the type, the snotty nose cow. I’m going on there! I hope Nicky is getting some support. These spineless influencers just all follow each other 😡 Thank you for the update

Reactions: 4
So bad!! I feel so sorry for Nicky! I’m like you, I’ve liked ruby Holley for some time but unfollowed her after she failed to address Zara’s and h&ms (brands that she promotes so regularly) and their connection to profiting off of forced labour in Chinese Uyghur prison camps. I mean, can you really be that ethical and drop nasty gal and boohoo because it’s easy. But because zara and H&M mean too much to her she won’t do it. I think it’s awful and selfish. I’ve unfollowed her and all her mates because they’re blind and pick and chose what’s best for them. I’m sure she’ll know about this issue just completely ignored it which is sad because I thought she was decent. Also that time she did a white company haul and bought a new bath mat because hers was used after a year. This is bonkers! I’ve had my mat from primark for 3 years and all I do is wash it and it looks brand new. It’s just all for aff links clearly...

Reactions: 6
She has defo unfollowed and followed Nicky again. If you log in to insta via browser, you can see in recent order who has been followed!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ruby and Olivia definitely don’t seem as close anymore.. wonder what happened

Sam’s in hospital with a punctured lung after his match yesterday, will explain why Ruby hasn’t posted much and may not post much

• Sad
I don't know what it is about Ruby, every time I come across a story, post or click on a YouTube video, all she seems to do is complain that she's got a lot of work going on, she's had a busy week etc. so has been quite on instagram or is uploading a video a week later than she said she would. These 'influencers' making out like they do a hard job really rubs me the wrong way; I don't understand what is hard about posting a video twice a week and uploading a photo every couple of days? Am I being unreasonable here (genuinely if I am, let me know) but its what your paid to do. I could NEVER go into work and say sorry I haven't done this or that because I'm feeling 'uninspired' or I felt like a week off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know what it is about Ruby, every time I come across a story, post or click on a YouTube video, all she seems to do is complain that she's got a lot of work going on, she's had a busy week etc. so has been quite on instagram or is uploading a video a week later than she said she would. These 'influencers' making out like they do a hard job really rubs me the wrong way; I don't understand what is hard about posting a video twice a week and uploading a photo every couple of days? Am I being unreasonable here (genuinely if I am, let me know) but its what your paid to do. I could NEVER go into work and say sorry I haven't done this or that because I'm feeling 'uninspired' or I felt like a week off.
totally agree. All she does is moan and put a negative spin on everything. Like on stories she said she didn’t feel happy after the prime ministers announcement because it all feels weird to come out for lockdown yet last year she happily hopped on a plane around half of Europe so clearly can’t be that bothered!
Her deadlines if she has any must be flexible and only for advertising work. Otherwise she’s free to do what she wants so I don’t get why she talks about being pressured and busy. It’s a bit of a joke as influencers just do as much or little as they want. Plus she has the added bonus of a footballer fiancé so no money worries. She doesn’t know she’s born

Reactions: 10
God ruby how many make up vids do you have to do... I thought she used Charlotte tilbury when it wasn’t for an ad

I find it such bad taste how she moans about the time and effort it takes to put together all those naff Xmas/v day/Mother’s Day gift guides. First of all, no one is forcing her to do them. Secondly, every single item is an affiliate link. She’s only doing it because she knows she can make money but instead acts like she’s doing everyone a huge favour.

Reactions: 12
I find her so entitled. It’s literally her JOB to influence people to buy things yet she moans about making gift guides.. don’t do it then.

Reactions: 10
I find it such bad taste how she moans about the time and effort it takes to put together all those naff Xmas/v day/Mother’s Day gift guides. First of all, no one is forcing her to do them. Secondly, every single item is an affiliate link. She’s only doing it because she knows she can make money but instead acts like she’s doing everyone a huge favour.
She just copies the magazines who do online gift guides. When she first did it, I was interested as I struggle for buying for guys. Other than clothes and aftershave but, it was literally nothing I couldn’t find by spending 5 minutes online 🙃

totally agree. All she does is moan and put a negative spin on everything. Like on stories she said she didn’t feel happy after the prime ministers announcement because it all feels weird to come out for lockdown yet last year she happily hopped on a plane around half of Europe so clearly can’t be that bothered!
Her deadlines if she has any must be flexible and only for advertising work. Otherwise she’s free to do what she wants so I don’t get why she talks about being pressured and busy. It’s a bit of a joke as influencers just do as much or little as they want. Plus she has the added bonus of a footballer fiancé so no money worries. She doesn’t know she’s born
Exactly! A lot of these influencers have been complaining all through the pandemic about this and that; they don't know how lucky they are. A lot of us now are going through one of the worst times of our lives with regards to money etc. but these people come on and explain they can't wait for this all to be over so that they can go on holidays or go out with friends and things like that, whilst many of us are excited to get back to work and making a living instead of trying to live off of the 80% furlough money were getting. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to see family, friends and be able to go out but the past year has been a real struggle and to see certain people complain when they don't know how good they have it really grates on me :(

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.