Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video with thousands worth of items and the free sleeper outfit she got from the new shop last week not declared as a gifted item but aff linked.
Can’t think of many other you tubers so shallow who literally just spend and do little else?

Reactions: 4
I’ve reported her to the ASA for her net a porter ad, shady declaration with the colour choice and not clearly marked. I’ve reported her before for her no.5 blooms which are so clearly gifted - no one goes on about something that much if it isn’t

also dunno why she thinks she’s a celeb with these engagement shoot pics

Reactions: 6
She didn’t declare the ad for Wild refill properly either. Now pushing net a Porter stuff

also are they practicing for a spread in ok mag or something?? I’ve never seen engagement photos like hers before

It’s hilarious. I’ve never seen anything quite like it before …
Who takes a change of clothes to their engagement shoot? Bets on the fact there’ll be more outfit changes yet!
If my husband was told ‘right take matching linens whilst we pose in ankle deep in water then swap to swimwear’ he’d tell me a firm no.
The fact they were both all for this screams narcissistic personalities who crave attention.
It’s embarrassing to see 🙈
What on Earth is her pose? Like others have said really who does she think she is? Cringeworthy.

As for the ASA good for you - she should be reported for selling all the free items she gets.

Check out the photographer’s Instagram
More outfit changes and cringeworthy poses - does look like an ok shoot 😂🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s hilarious. I’ve never seen anything quite like it before …
Who takes a change of clothes to their engagement shoot? Bets on the fact there’ll be more outfit changes yet!
If my husband was told ‘right take matching linens whilst we pose in ankle deep in water then swap to swimwear’ he’d tell me a firm no.
The fact they were both all for this screams narcissistic personalities who crave attention.
It’s embarrassing to see 🙈
What on Earth is her pose? Like others have said really who does she think she is? Cringeworthy.

As for the ASA good for you - she should be reported for selling all the free items she gets.

Check out the photographer’s Instagram
More outfit changes and cringeworthy poses - does look like an ok shoot 😂🙈
Do they think they’re in a fecking DKYN advert or something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was getting Abercrombie and Fitch ad vibes! It’s quite weird… normally engagement shoots are more about the couple looking relaxed and trying some poses pre wedding this is like a bloody magazine shoot. Swimwear shots, linen, water…. Was it inspired by a 90s boy band video 🤣

I love these ones. Hair covering her face and Sam’s torso is literally the centre of the photo (not sure how family / in laws can enjoy these photos?!) and then the staring to out to something…. Bizarre

Attachments

I was getting Abercrombie and Fitch ad vibes! It’s quite weird… normally engagement shoots are more about the couple looking relaxed and trying some poses pre wedding this is like a bloody magazine shoot. Swimwear shots, linen, water…. Was it inspired by a 90s boy band video 🤣

I love these ones. Hair covering her face and Sam’s torso is literally the centre of the photo (not sure how family / in laws can enjoy these photos?!) and then the staring to out to something…. Bizarre

Im not engaged/married and never had a shoot done like this. My friend got married a couple of years ago and had some engagement shots/pre wedding shots done at their venue which were SO relaxed and just so they could get an idea of what kind of pics they wanted on the day!!

Reactions: 3
They are lovely photos but, not really an engagement shoot. Usually an engagement shoot is very romantic albeit slightly cringeworthy. Nonetheless, the photos come out lovely. Theirs are a bit more like photos in the airline magazine you read before take off. Lovely photos just not quite right I think.

Reactions: 3
I’ve got second hand embarrassment for them having that shoot and the poses
God me too 🤣

Clearly Ruby is going for a very polished and styled wedding. Pinterest perfection no doubt.

I reckon she fancies herself quite a bit too because personally I would feel such a twit staring off to sea whilst my husband sniffs my hair. then splash it all over insta. Fair play to her if she feels confident enough to pull it off though 🥴

She goes to mollie mae’s hairdresser now. I thought her hair looks a bit too blonde/yellow for her dark eyebrows and complexion. Despite her tan, I feel like she has pink undertones and the clash kind of clashes? I feel like a root shadow would suit her much better or maybe leave more brunette tones in the hair. I bet she paid a fortune for all that bleaching and extensions too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
She goes to mollie mae’s hairdresser now. I thought her hair looks a bit too blonde/yellow for her dark eyebrows and complexion. Despite her tan, I feel like she has pink undertones and the clash kind of clashes? I feel like a root shadow would suit her much better or maybe leave more brunette tones in the hair. I bet she paid a fortune for all that bleaching and extensions too
Looks like she might have had some filler? 🤔

I thought the same re filler. lips and maybe cheeks? There’s a weird crease under her eye in the above photo.

I didn’t think the hair suited her when I watched her stories earlier. I’m paler than ruby and have a root shadow done. I went to a different hairdresser before finding the one I go to now and the yellow did not suit

And you know what, I’ve just gone back to that story and I think part of it is serious sun damage to her skin!!

• Heart
Err Donatella Versace much? She’s not looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That shade of blonde doesn’t suit her at all.

she is starting to look like a full on Wag now

What do you think?
wow! I think this side by side says it all. She looks lovely on the left, natural and fresh faced. But the right she could be like 35. It’s a very ageing look. Also, it really makes me think she’s had some fillers done. Eyebrows look much better on the left hand photo too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.