Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the styles too short and leggy for me, I’m not yet 30 but very conscious of my legs and feel these are a bit “Young”. I liked the black one shoulder number but at £90 I would rather go the whole hog and start looking on The Outnet (I got a Badgely Mischka evening dress for £100 once so it’s possible to get a bargain)...

Reactions: 2
A couple of the dresses are nice but I don’t have any where to wear anything like that and no Xmas parties on the agenda this year... so £90 to sit in my wardrobe... nah.

I think the biggest surprise is that it’s just not very Ruby. I think she should have done a casual collection as that’s her usual style that people seem to follow her for. she’s mainly posted photos in joggers etc since the launch!

I just can’t imagine her ever buying or even looking at a suit with lace panelling on the sides, or a velvet or sequin puff sleeve dress.

Reactions: 4
Why is she dragging manchester? St. Peter’s square is not the only nice place to take a photo. Maybe if you actually knew the city you’d find some of the spots, stuck up cow.

I wish she’d duck off back to Southampton or where ever she’s from.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Why is she dragging manchester? St. Peter’s square is not the only nice place to take a photo. Maybe if you actually knew the city you’d find some of the spots, stuck up cow.

[/QUOTE
Was ganna say this is a bit disrespectful to people from Manchester

It’s clear she hates living up here. If Sam wasn’t at blackburn she’d be straight off. Miserable cow.

It’s clear she hates living up here. If Sam wasn’t at blackburn she’d be straight off. Miserable cow.
Definitely! She would love to be in london no doubt, influencers are so basic sometimes.

Reactions: 3

hahaha trust me Southampton is a sh!thole, I have no idea why she’s complaining - very entitled

I’ll declare my bias that I live in Manchester and am a fan of the city. I hate this brat moaning when plenty of other mcr based influencers take photos all round the city and their shots look good. Maybe the backdrop isn’t the problem ruby, it’s your miserable entitled outlook.

Reactions: 7
I’ll declare my bias that I live in Manchester and am a fan of the city. I hate this brat moaning when plenty of other mcr based influencers take photos all round the city and their shots look good. Maybe the backdrop isn’t the problem ruby, it’s your miserable entitled outlook.
Manchester is one of the best cities in the world 🌍 snooty cow she is 😡

Yeah, I'm not from Manchester, I'm not even British, but when I read that I was like Jesus Christ - that's a bit of a harsh and tone deaf thing to say. I'm sure she has loads of followers from around there.

And anyway, it's not like London and Paris are perfect! Both have crappy, run-down parts. It's not all palaces and rose beds. Actually... maybe it is in Ruby's privileged world.

In general I quite like Ruby. I do think she comes across as awkward sometimes during her YouTube videos, especially the ones with Sam. He just seems like he hates being filmed. It’s just awkward and I think she comes across as really uncomfortable, even when doing talking stories on insta

Reactions: 3
If she had an ounce of creative talent she’d be able to make any location work for her.

If she had an ounce of creative talent she’d be able to make any location work for her.
this is a very good point. Her last few grid photos haven’t been great. Looked miserable as sin in the one complaining about Manchester and the latest one is raving about top shop leggings but you can barely see them. Great job Ruby. Guess you don’t have to try much when you’re a rich WAG

Yeah she doesn’t have the exact flow for YouTube and always does that nervous laugh!

I used to think she was ok but Shes been getting annoying for a while now, she can’t stand being called out on anything and she has been so shady with Ads etc. I had to unfollow her after the caption about Manchester, her miserable face on the photo too 🥴 Piss off back to Southampton if you don’t like it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is she really so sensitive getting comments about a tv show that she deleted her stories? What is wrong with her? She so pathetic and stroppy. If you’re going to say stupid tit people might well reply!
Also her latest reel of posing for photos made me cringe so bad. Awful and uncomfortable 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is actually really pathetically thin skinned. can just imagine how exhausting and dramatic she must be as a girlf.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her. For someone who says they are so passionate about politics she doesn’t seem to grasp that people can have different opinions. She must throw a strop any time someone doesn’t agree with her. How draining she must be.

Reactions: 5
Her announcing that she’s deleting too creates a scene, she should just delete it and not read her DMs at ALL if they trigger her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.