Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman really appears lazy & pretentious. I really liked her initially. She's def had face fillers recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought her face looked different on her stories too, definitely had work done. Shame as she was always very naturally beautiful I thought

Reactions: 3
So on her stories she says she been quiet because she felt down for two to three days and then ill.
Honestly don’t think she realises how she comes across. Everyone has found the news re covid difficult but still had to go to work. She has the luxury of being able to feel sorry for herself and not work for a few days. Meanwhile others have to work as nurses, doctors, teachers, taxi drivers, shop work etc. Businesses and restaurants are under pressure as people aren’t going but there’s limited government help. But poor Ruby had to cancel a meal out. Gosh so so sorry for her. Honestly it’s all so tone deaf. Especially after her numerous holidays and jaunt to London for filler. Wasn’t that worried about covid then was she

Reactions: 14
I cannot work out what she's had done - but its no doubt that she has. I watched a video of hers from this time last year and the change in her face is so noticeable. I feel its maybe botox/lips/cheek? But can't be sure. I mean of course everybody is entitled to keep these things to themselves (I've had fillers so not against people having them and I don't tell everybody either) but its really quite noticeable on her and I must admit I do find it has potential to be quite damaging when influencers do it.

Reactions: 5
So on her stories she says she been quiet because she felt down for two to three days and then ill.
Honestly don’t think she realises how she comes across. Everyone has found the news re covid difficult but still had to go to work. She has the luxury of being able to feel sorry for herself and not work for a few days. Meanwhile others have to work as nurses, doctors, teachers, taxi drivers, shop work etc. Businesses and restaurants are under pressure as people aren’t going but there’s limited government help. But poor Ruby had to cancel a meal out. Gosh so so sorry for her. Honestly it’s all so tone deaf. Especially after her numerous holidays and jaunt to London for filler. Wasn’t that worried about covid then was she
This 👏🏻👏🏻 So very true. How many other people are on their knees but because of responsibilities have to suffer through because they can’t let others down (Covid symptoms/tests aside) and don’t have the luxury of a week of me time and bed rest. She’s spoilt, ignorant and tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
Did she delete the make up vid because it wasn't bright enough, or was it because the foundation was 20 shades darker than her neck? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah Blackburn are doing well and he’s having a good season. But Ruby hates being up here near Manchester. I’m sure she’d prefer him to move to a London club or something but clearly he’s happy. I’m sure she will just take more holidays to make up for it. Made me laugh she complained it was gloomy in England for 360 days a year. Love, you’ve never been in the country for that many days so how would you know?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wondered if she’s had a lot of DMs about the Elle Darby thing as Ruby was friendly with her and used to follow her? She’s unfollowed her the other day….

Reactions: 1
I wondered if she’s had a lot of DMs about the Elle Darby thing as Ruby was friendly with her and used to follow her? She’s unfollowed her the other day….
I thought she was very quiet. I unfollowed her as she was still following Elle, but checked last night and she’s unfollowed her, so I followed again 🤣

What’s the Elle Darby thing?
There’s a thread with a wiki on here you can read or search elle darby tweets on twitter. Basically loads of pretty hateful stuff that was racist, homophobic, against disabled people, fatphobic, just about every group you could think of. It’s pretty bad x

It’s really awful stuff. I was interested to see if Ruby would unfollow as she was very vocal about BLM and other social justice topics and don’t really see how you can have highlight stories saved saying be vocally anti racist and then follow an fellow influencer who has been racist. But Ruby has unfollowed her so fair play on that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.