Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like people can’t find their own Ugg’s?!
I purposefully do not click on influencer links even for places like H&M - I don’t want any of them profiting off me. I have heard if you don’t clear your cookies either the browser remembers the influencer link and they still get the ££ even days after you’ve clicked one of their links and purchased a completely different item. It sounds petty but I actually couldn’t care less! I’m pretty sure those chestnut Uggs are the most common style as well, so extremely easy to find...

Reactions: 7
I purposefully do not click on influencer links even for places like H&M - I don’t want any of them profiting off me. I have heard if you don’t clear your cookies either the browser remembers the influencer link and they still get the ££ even days after you’ve clicked one of their links and purchased a completely different item. It sounds petty but I actually couldn’t care less! I’m pretty sure those chestnut Uggs are the most common style as well, so extremely easy to find...
As far as I know the cookies last for 30 days after you swipe up. This is only for affiliate links. Influencers are required to mark each link with aff. You can tell if it is an affiliate link or not if rstyle.me (usually the site they use) is the link that pops up on the top of the screen before the page redirects. Ruby loves her affiliate links and has no problem throwing up tons of links to stuff she’s never even used before. Such a lazy and easy way to make profit off your followers.

As far as I know the cookies last for 30 days after you swipe up. This is only for affiliate links. Influencers are required to mark each link with aff. You can tell if it is an affiliate link or not if rstyle.me (usually the site they use) is the link that pops up on the top of the screen before the page redirects. Ruby loves her affiliate links and has no problem throwing up tons of links to stuff she’s never even used before. Such a lazy and easy way to make profit off your followers.
I know the games they play, as we know some people are more transparent than others, and then you have the Ruby’s of Instagram that throw aff links around like confetti for literally everything 🤔

I really think she uses Sam’s account to send in the requests for links to items!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘Today is the first day I’ve felt like Spring is coming’ Erm well it is the 1st of February 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol spring on 1 February. Don’t get me wrong it’s a lovey sunny day but it’s still cold out and it’s going to rain tomorrow so put your white Gucci loafers away hun.

her answer about influencers going to Dubai was funny. Said she didn’t want to use her platform to slag off other people but then expressed frustration at tarring influencers with the same brush. So fine to slag off the general public then? Oh and the zoella rant. Why are so many influencers suddenly happy to talk about dildos and masterbation all of a sudden just to support zoella? Ruby hasn’t exactly talked about it herself unless I’m mistaken but she’s dead passionate about it 🙄 yeah for the latest bandwagon

Reactions: 6
Hates how all influencers are being tarred with the same brush, but was happy to go island hopping to avoid isolation in the summer. Ok hun.
The only reason she’s here right now is because of Sam’s job. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 13
Hates how all influencers are being tarred with the same brush, but was happy to go island hopping to avoid isolation in the summer. Ok hun.
The only reason she’s here right now is because of Sam’s job. Nothing more, nothing less.
yes! Such a good point! I’d forgotten she pissed off round half of Europe in the summer. what a hypocrite.

Reactions: 10
More aff links. Monthly recommends via insta. Another excuse to swipe up to make ££. Feel all her content is now is swipe ups / flogging stuff for her % and preachy jump on the bandwagon rants. 💤

Reactions: 9
on her selling clothes insta - shoprubyholley she’s selling multiple topshop items that she shown in videos / stories as an ad as they’ve been gifted as brand work.
Pretty sure, morals aside you can’t sell the items you’ve been gifted for a profit. Still those multiple designer items a month don’t buy themselves without her endless swipe ups and selling clothes she was given free.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
on her selling clothes insta - shoprubyholley she’s selling multiple topshop items that she shown in videos / stories as an ad as they’ve been gifted as brand work.
Pretty sure, morals aside you can’t sell the items you’ve been gifted for a profit. Still those multiple designer items a month don’t buy themselves without her endless swipe ups and selling clothes she was given free.
You can report that to the ASA I think, if you can prove they were gifted by the original posts!

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to message her and pull her up on all this (I’ve done it too many times, I will be sure to get blocked this time 😆 ) Selling the free tit you get for a few extra £££ is the lowest of the lows.

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to message her and pull her up on all this (I’ve done it too many times, I will be sure to get blocked this time 😆 ) Selling the free tit you get for a few extra £££ is the lowest of the lows.
Ive just filed a complaint with the ASA so we’ll see how long it lasts before she deletes it or pretends like it never happened 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I was thinking does she really need the money? Or is she just a grabby witch? Give the money to charity Ruby you tight arse

Ive just filed a complaint with the ASA so we’ll see how long it lasts before she deletes it or pretends like it never happened 😂😂
Good for you! Let us know if they reply.
Just goes to show as well the ‘omg so comfy, essential lockdown loungewear you need to buy it’ then sells bnwt shortly after. She’s not even wearing the products she’s selling.
much like I’m sure the monthly favourites etc aren’t favourites at all, just ways to make money. So disingenuous.
Think selling free clothes for profit is a new low especially in these times when so many charities / refuges could desp need them.True colours showing.

It amazes me that so many people like her on the basis that she’s different (I.e. pretends to have some morals because she talked about who she votes for) yet she is just like every other grabby influencer.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.