Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it only in lockdown she was selling us all the Apple iwatch she and Sam bought that was amazing and meant she could run etc. Now she’s advertising a huawei watch - just seems fake when she’s bought, used and raved about the iwatch.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t it only in lockdown she was selling us all the Apple iwatch she and Sam bought that was amazing and meant she could run etc. Now she’s advertising a huawei watch - just seems fake when she’s bought, used and raved about the iwatch.
no way can I see her using Huawei. Clearly just for the cash. my trust with her has gone completely, don’t think she’s genuine at all

Reactions: 7
Someone commented on her post this morning asking whether she still uses her Apple Watch and which she prefers and she’s deleted it haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Latest video ‘ I haven’t been out much or bought much because of Covid’ ermmm there’s a haul every few days, hundreds on chloe wellies and you’re out and about more than most 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her bio describes herself as a ‘fiance’ now, like its a job title. gross but i suppose what else has she got in life

Also her gift guide is so laughable. A Neom oil diffuser and a Dyson Air wrap and then starts harping on about small businesses! Ok Ruby😂

Last edited:
They might be borrowed french words but they are widely known and used in English. fiancé is an engaged man and fiancée is an engaged woman... doesn’t require intimate knowledge of french grammar?? I’m just surprised she’s got it wrong given it’s now her defining feature!

can’t be arsed with her Xmas tree content. I’m too busy with work and studying for an exam to be thinking about Xmas trees yet... I guess when you’re at home doing bugger on you’ve got headspace for that.

She definitely reads here because she’s changed it to fiancée 🤣
😂😂 tragic
She used to be so nice last year, just seems so stuck up and fake this year, after she moved location when they got engaged so she didn’t have to quarantine

Reactions: 9
Just came to say id just seen she’s changed it 🤣🤣🤣

You’re welcome Ruby, glad you had time to check tattle after putting up your tree! Your life must be sooo busy and stressful if you have time to read here! then again she’s so egotistical now, she prob loves reading about herself.

She’s so smug about putting up that tree as well. Honestly duck off! She’s so privileged that she has time to put the damn thing up in November. Anyone remotely busy doesn’t have time for it!

I literally can’t stand her anymore. She’s such a stuck up head now. I hate that she lives not far from me. Fed up of twats like her moving up here and ruining the area as well especially as she keeps pretending she lives in Cheshire 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Just came to say id just seen she’s changed it 🤣🤣🤣

You’re welcome Ruby, glad you had time to check tattle after putting up your tree! Your life must be sooo busy and stressful if you have time to read here! then again she’s so egotistical now, she prob loves reading about herself.

She’s so smug about putting up that tree as well. Honestly duck off! She’s so privileged that she has time to put the damn thing up in November. Anyone remotely busy doesn’t have time for it!

I literally can’t stand her anymore. She’s such a stuck up head now. I hate that she lives not far from me. Fed up of twats like her moving up here and ruining the area as well especially as she keeps pretending she lives in Cheshire 🙄🙄🙄
pissing myself 🤣🤣

So smug its sickening. ‘This tree was really expensive but if you want a cheaper one go to John Lewis’

How about a cheeky Argos tree £29.99 or maybe a Tesco one Ruby. I’ve not got a grand to spend on a tree i’ve got bills to pay

• Heart
Reactions: 1
pissing myself 🤣🤣

So smug its sickening. ‘This tree was really expensive but if you want a cheaper one go to John Lewis’

How about a cheeky Argos tree £29.99 or maybe a Tesco one Ruby. I’ve not got a grand to spend on a tree i’ve got bills to pay
I’ll never forget when someone asked her during a q&a if she felt guilty about how flashy her ‘gram is. She replied with something along the lines of ‘oh well you can see what my page is like before you follow me, so no’. You would think that during these difficult times, particularly in the run up to xmas, she would tone down the ostentatiousness somewhat. And she thinks she’s politically minded 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
pissing myself 🤣🤣

all of this!! She can’t help but brag about her expensive tree and how she’s had over a 100 messages about her baubles! Well sorry that just means there at least 100 other dry pricks like Ruby! Like who gives a duck about baubles, I couldn’t give a shiny shite what’s on her tree. They don’t look anything better that’ll what you can buy in Tesco but I’m sure hers were all £10 each minimum 🙄🙄🙄

She only has money too fritter on pointless tit because of Sam. God knows what he sees in her, no wonder he’s either playing fortnite or lying on the floor with the dog! Prob to escape her student union level political rants and banging on about baubles and free pyjamas she’s been sent. She’s a snobby smug prick but also the added bonus of being absolutely boring as duck.

• Haha
Girls i'm actually crying I didn't ever think talking about someone as boring as Ruby would make me laugh this much.

I don't really understand who her target audience is tbh. The people who aren't married to footballers and actually work for a living, clearly find her completely obnoxious and tone deaf. But she's far too boring and beige for the other half to follow.

Reactions: 3
I don’t actually mind Ruby but I do wonder who is messaging her about the baubles - the tree looks nice enough but I can’t see any baubles you can’t find in your local garden centre..!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.