Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallycinnamon_

View attachment 385464
Is she for real? Read the room Rosie. The crazy privileged?? Says her who’s got a husband at home all the time and her mum staying with her and clearly not afraid to admit it or break the rules. I’m not saying it’s wrong for her to have her mum there for support during the newborn phase if she needs it but come on Rosie, you’re not exactly living in the real world.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Completely agree. Some of the stuff that people moan about on this thread is clutching at straws. She’s a fantastic mother and yet people choose to focus on the negatives.
Agree too. There is a difference between rightly calling people online out on some of their Instagram shit like #ads/gifts, breaking lockdown rules etc and just being a playground bully. This thread, especially since Rafe was born, has just turned into a cesspit of bullies. Some of the comments have been down right disgusting. I had stopped reading here but came on to see what rubbish was being said about the ear thing and was not surprised. I’m back over to the lockdown rule breaker threads where they deserve the shit they are given

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Surely she's allowed to be tired having just had a new child?! Surely that's when you're most tired, when you're getting used to the new routine?

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Her story pissed me off when chris said the midwife said a broken ankle is the same pain as childbirth and she goes 'yeah natural not an operation c section' shut up you dick. I think pushing a baby out of your vagina is just as painful 🖕
She's definitely one of those people, if you've been to tenerife she's been to elevenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I always feel really smug and happy when the papers refer to her as "Chris Ramsey's wife" rather than "Rosie Ramsey". Further cementing the idea that she is still riding off his coat tails and is not famous in her own right, as she'd like to think she is.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I wonder if humans are the only species on this planet that just HAVE to share their own PERSONAL breastfeeding experience whenever a new baby is discussed?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Exactly! Any originality is gone now, every single influencer do the following posts.

Birth announcement featuring artistic photo of tiny hand or foot although Rosie did just post a normal picture.

Delivery room photo saying how grateful they are to the nhs (I’m sure they all are but still)

A set of stories showing the times of which they have been woken up by that pesky little human who needs to feed (babies wake in the night, who knew?!)

If they are breastfeeding then a post with the baby attached to said breast saying how much they’ve struggled/ special bond/ made up story of public shaming of breastfeeding (delete as applicable)

The I’m soooo tired I need cake/ chocolate/ wine. We’re all in this together I know how all you ‘new mamas’ are feeling (despite the millions in the bank, cooks, cleaners, nanny’s etc)

New mum reality featuring leaky boobs and big maternity pants.

Soppy post about how lucky they are, their world is complete almost immediately followed up by more moaning about how tired they are.

And obviously countless ads of expensive things that they’ve been given for free that us minions could only dream of buying!

• Heart
  • Haha

Tui

VIP Member
View attachment 411420
So you can’t see it from this screenshot, but the TikTok is her miming to “don’t ever message me again you fucking little slag”. Those people who messaged her are absolutely right, it is SO bad for her teeth to drink juice all night. She really is absolutely vile isn’t she.
The only pleasure she has right now? How about you enjoy your newborn baby, your first born and your husband you ungrateful cow

Stantheman

Chris Ramsey's wife has so been told off by their management. It's not good for his One Show etc image to have her sneering at followers and calling them slags on Instagram. All of a sudden she's a caring, full of advice mum. Too late CRW... We've all seen your true colours.

Reactions: 27

Crazymum

VIP Member
Well I think the video she put on of Robin this morning was lovely. Nothing to fancy and reminds me of when I brought my 6 home and their siblings meeting them . I hope they enjoy every minute of Rafe. Those first days are lovely.

Reactions: 27

Blogan83

She needs to get a f*£&ING grip and just get on with life now! 10 days post c section and she's still sat round like she's broke every bone in her body! 3 days post section I was walking round Asda because I had fucking nobody to go do shopping for me or help me do anything for that matter 😒 she should count herself lucky she has her husband at home, broken ankle or not!! Get off the bloody couch and do something woman, the less you do the more you'll hurt when you try 😡 I'm no denying section's are painful, Ive had 2, but she's just milking it for all its worth so she can sit round like slob and be waited on hand and foot 😒 can you tell I'm not a fan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Catlady1

VIP Member
it’s that old breast feeding discussion again. Breast is best,fed is best don’t shame bottle feed mums etc etc. Yawn. Who cares. Instagram is entertainment and I thought her little video coming home and Robin meeting him was sweet and made me nostalgic for mine being little. I also laughed at her poo thing. Having a poo after you had a baby is almost worse than giving birth to it!! I like her today.

• Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Her latest rant was about how hard it is for all parents to entertain children like this. She said they used to love a walk to the park and now robin hates going to the park. No where to go or see to entertain children and then she literally had the cheek to go “obviously we have it even worse as Chris has a broken ankle and we have a newborn” 🙄🙄🙄 in a genuine serious way
A quick scroll of her feed shows that during the pandemic for the last year, Robin has been to London, had a holiday in the motorhome on the 7th august, another trip in the motor home and Alton towers end of august, didn’t they mention on the podcast a party and bouncy council for someone’s birthday too?

Yes it’s shit, but Robin also has a garden, what about kids stuck in poxy council flats with no gardens or safe places to play.

• Heart

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
It is so annoying that she keeps saying she hasn’t had time for basic personal hygiene. The baby is fast asleep on you whilst you are sat talking to your phone. Put the phone down, put the baby in his basket and have a wash.

Reactions: 25

wizardora

I know of 3 people who have done this with their newborns-suggested by the hospital. It did the job and saved the need for any actual surgery as the kids grew older

Heidic

He hasn't had them 'pinned back', he's having them taped for a few weeks and she's already said that if he's uncomfortable she'll stop. I knew she'd catch a load of grief here. If she didn't show him for a few weeks I can't imagine the conspiracy theories here 🙄

• Angry

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Definitely loving the baby Rafe content ...his little windy smile was just wonderful. Was lovely to see Robin chatting to him at the end of the clip too.
I'm definitely hoping she shares more of this and doesn't start bombarding with ads and swipe ups.