Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob Beckett keeps his daughters private. You might hear them on his stories but you never see them. But then he's a genuinely funny guy and doesn't need kids for content.
Gavin and Malcolm šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the thing that shocks me the most with these ā€˜celebritiesā€™ and instagrammers is they tell us the area they live, we know their full names. It would take a weirdo about 3 minutes to find out addresses or schools etc.

Yeah you are right, itā€™s so easy to find out where people live via the web.

As a non celebrity I have never shared images of my kids faces on the internet. It really horrifies me when people do.

Also the sharing of personal stories or just showing a kid behaving badly, isnā€™t on, when they cannot consent or even comprehend that all these strangers are actually watching these videos And know details about them.

One thing for an adult to put themselves out there but a child is another story. There may be a few lawsuits in the future.

The law needs to change to protect these kids.

Kids cannot have an IG account until they are 13 so perhaps they should be 13 before their images can be shared on social media? At least then they would have the intellect to understand a little more.

For example a 4 year old has no comprehension on who is at the end of that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Off topic but I'm so bleeping fed up of the hello fresh ads in the podcast (I'm on episode 71) šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Wait until you get to them pretending they shop at Asda then šŸ˜‚
Ha yeah , never got to see that Asda Price Christmas Dinner, especially when they flogged it for 6 months.

I recall him mentioning they were pissed off as Waitrose stopped delivering in their area, complete different type of grocery shop to Asda.

To think I originally found her on insta the in that video where she was taking the piss out of mummy vlogger Instamum types! Now look at her...

Honestly, youā€™d think Chris had had a full leg amputation the way sheā€™s moaning on. FFS, if she moans about her maternity leave being self employed one more time. Iā€™m not being funny but she records one podcast a week which theyā€™ve said they have pre recorded some content so they wonā€™t need to record for a few weeks and Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll get a few ads in. She has no idea how easy she has itšŸ˜‚

This whole mat leave thing is getting ridiculous now! If she wanted mat leave she could have it! Iā€™m sure they are comfortable enough for her to take time off from whatever her ā€˜jobā€™ is. She clearly doesnā€™t want it! She couldnā€™t even wait until her own son had met Rafe before she shared a picture of him on Instagram. Her husband is famous in his own right so even if she completely disappeared for 6 months Chris would still be making enough money for the family. Itā€™s so obvious she just loves the attention.

Reactions: 23
This whole mat leave thing is getting ridiculous now! If she wanted mat leave she could have it! Iā€™m sure they are comfortable enough for her to take time off from whatever her ā€˜jobā€™ is. She clearly doesnā€™t want it! She couldnā€™t even wait until her own son had met Rafe before she shared a picture of him on Instagram. Her husband is famous in his own right so even if she completely disappeared for 6 months Chris would still be making enough money for the family. Itā€™s so obvious she just loves the attention.
Well said. She seems to think of her own ā€œfameā€ as being on a par with his and she couldnā€™t be more wrong

2E24AB31-F9A2-48DC-A072-22F0E4729216.jpeg

Back to being a moany betch then. How long did that last, a week?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think sheā€™s worried if she takes some maternity leave, sheā€™ll no longer be relevant on IG because there are so many people appearing on the scene all the time. And Chris is still on TV a fair bit so Iā€™m not sure sheā€™d like it if he was more famous than her again (even though he is)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s going to end up on some reality tv show this year I just know it. She actually thinks sheā€™s more famous than Chris now. How can you say you are on maternity leave whilst doing ads and posting on your monetised Instagram account.

Either do it and stop moaning or bugger off and have maternity leave?

Reactions: 15
I think sheā€™s worried if she takes some maternity leave, sheā€™ll no longer be relevant on IG because there are so many people appearing on the scene all the time. And Chris is still on TV a fair bit so Iā€™m not sure sheā€™d like it if he was more famous than her again (even though he is)
100% this

She knows her peak won't last forever. So she won't quit, even temporarily, while she is still relevant.

She is using the baby to firmly camp herself in the mummy gram camp to try and solidify her job

Reactions: 7
Aw tit she's really going to be moaning now. Chris has broken his ankle šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™Š Good job Sandra is there to help out
Her last two grid posts are moans, all of her stories are moans...welcome back Rosie šŸ˜‚

I did notice that sheā€™s failed to mention that her mum will still be there to help her out. That doesnā€™t fit her ā€œwoe is meā€ narrative.

Sheā€™s going to end up on some reality tv show this year I just know it. She actually thinks sheā€™s more famous than Chris now. How can you say you are on maternity leave whilst doing ads and posting on your monetised Instagram account.

Either do it and stop moaning or bugger off and have maternity leave?
Totally agree. Giovanna Fletcher has paved the way for other wives to appear on reality shows. At least Gi is famous for more than being a wife though (sheā€™s an author in her own right; although her books are terrible, and sheā€™s done the baby club as a presenter). All Rosieā€™s fame is through Chris I think?

Reactions: 7
So it looks like Chris has broken his leg!!! Now I would honestly be pissed off if I was in her boat.
On another note I spotted this in the corner of the pic. An Artipoppe baby carrier!!! They are Ā£300+ !! Wonder if it was gifted or paid for!?!?
3AB713B1-3572-427E-BB90-3E65A8460EA1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Chris put a comment under the picture of him with crutches basically saying he didnā€™t want to go to the park but Rosie made him. I canā€™t find it now. Has he been made to delete it? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Chris put a comment under the picture of him with crutches basically saying he didnā€™t want to go to the park but Rosie made him. I canā€™t find it now. Has he been made to delete it? šŸ˜‚
No, it's still there in her grid post. What bad timing for him to break his ankle!

No, it's still there in her grid post. What bad timing for him to break his ankle!
It is. I can see it now. To be fair I would be very annoyed but like someone else said, she has her mum and she seems to be very hands on.

Oh my god I couldnā€™t think of much more irritating than being a week post c-section and my partner breaking his ankle šŸ˜‚ Christ. Thank god sheā€™s got her mum... Iā€™d be fully done at that point šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.