Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a f*£&ING grip and just get on with life now! 10 days post c section and she's still sat round like she's broke every bone in her body! 3 days post section I was walking round Asda because I had bleeping nobody to go do shopping for me or help me do anything for that matter 😒 she should count herself lucky she has her husband at home, broken ankle or not!! Get off the bloody couch and do something woman, the less you do the more you'll hurt when you try 😡 I'm no denying section's are painful, Ive had 2, but she's just milking it for all its worth so she can sit round like slob and be waited on hand and foot 😒 can you tell I'm not a fan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm so glad others have mentioned Chris' constant mansplaining of "northern" things to us southerners. It's really not necessary. I knew what you meant.

On a recent episode they tried to claim that calling people "mate" is a northern thing. It's most definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After my c section with twins I had a 2 yr old to look after. The babies were in the SCBU after birth so I was going between home and the hospital. I wish I could have laid in bed being served tea and toast. You'd think she's the only woman to have a cesarean 🙄

I'm so glad others have mentioned Chris' constant mansplaining of "northern" things to us southerners. It's really not necessary. I knew what you meant.

On a recent episode they tried to claim that calling people "mate" is a northern thing. It's most definitely not.
Ughhh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I promise you we are not all like that.

Reactions: 7

Yeah, same! There’s never anything they say that I don’t understand. I feel like saying, we’ve all seen Byker Grove, we know the Geordie slang!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just when you think she can’t be anymore selfish she goes and has a complete gurning session about Chris breaking his ankle. He didn’t do it deliberately! She needs to suck it up and get on with it
Exactly...
After my c section with twins I had a 2 yr old to look after. The babies were in the SCBU after birth so I was going between home and the hospital. I wish I could have laid in bed being served tea and toast. You'd think she's the only woman to have a cesarean 🙄
Wow, that must have been difficult for you.
I didn't expect anything less from her. We've had months of her thinking she's the only woman to be pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 2
I had an emergency c-section and was up walking the same day. By day 4 I was going for short walks. By day 10 I was almost back to normal as I had to be as my husband was back to work on day 14. I know everyone is different and perhaps if I knew my husband wasn’t going anywhere I might have relaxed a little more but I was also very aware that just sitting in bed with my newborn baby all day would have been hard for my older child. It’s hard enough for an older child who has been their parents whole world all their life to suddenly be sharing that attention with a new sibling. Then for their mum to just suddenly be in bed all day with the new baby might make them feel really pushed out.

Reactions: 12
She needs to get a f*£&ING grip and just get on with life now! 10 days post c section and she's still sat round like she's broke every bone in her body! 3 days post section I was walking round Asda because I had bleeping nobody to go do shopping for me or help me do anything for that matter 😒 she should count herself lucky she has her husband at home, broken ankle or not!! Get off the bloody couch and do something woman, the less you do the more you'll hurt when you try 😡 I'm no denying section's are painful, Ive had 2, but she's just milking it for all its worth so she can sit round like slob and be waited on hand and foot 😒 can you tell I'm not a fan 😂😂😂

Too right.

I had 2 sections so like you, can relate.

She needs to get out of bed / off seatee and move her Lardy arse.😂

Her stories yesterday were so passive aggressive about him and his ankle.

I am sure she reads on here as her stories seem to mention certain things then she reverts back to her normal self. She is like, no I’m not angry with him but then next minute she is.

Stay off IG Rosie, look after your new Baby and recover.

Never, Mate is universal in the UK. I think he led a sheltered life on his xbox 🤔

Reactions: 6
I actually had an emergency c section in september and the recovery was worse than the contractions I was having leading up to that. I have broke my ankle too and it does hurt but a caesarean is a really major surgery they cut through like 8 layers of your abdomen so recovery is very intense lol. She is a bit annoying but if my partner had broken his ankle at the time i couldn’t even stand up/go to toilet and we had a brand new baby to look after i think i’d be GUTTED too hahaha
Yeah, I’m not saying she shouldn’t be annoyed about it but it was an accident and it’s done now. Her mum is there to help, she’s very lucky.

Reactions: 1
EBA87EC6-735E-4308-9438-8963360259AF.png

Genuinely want to slap her one when she does this, forced cackling laugh like everyone else is in on the joke and laughing at her inept husband. She’s a tit end

• Haha
I agree you can’t really compare as everyone recovers differently, and I do usually quite like Rosie, however she has taken her moaning and negativity to a new level recently. Everyone is struggling just now and I’m sure many would absolutely love for their mum to be able to move in with them and help out. She does need to try be more grateful.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it was Rosie that had had an accident how she would feel if Chris was so openly annoyed at her. Her Mum is there too so it’s not like she has been left to deal with everything alone. They have the ability to order shopping in and Chris can still sit with Robin and do tasks or do their gaming so not a massive change. Her Mum can run and fetch if she really is unable to leave her bed / sofa. It just across as really mean and eye rolling towards her husband when he has had an accident while out entertaining their child. And we can’t blame lack of sleep or hormones as she’s like this pre pregnancy. Mean!

Reactions: 14
This thread is full of wonder women! Let Rosie be, she’s the only one who knows how she feels. I’m not going to add my c section story here as it’s not actually relevant on a thread that’s supposed to be about someone else, not about how amazing I am.
I agree to an extent that people saying they had a section and then ran a marathon the next day (exaggerating here obviously) isn’t helpful as everyone is different and it is major surgery. However it’s just another example of Rosie not checking her privilege which annoys people. Imagine if this was someone who was in her situation but their husband was now on sick leave/pay, the worry about finances would be awful on top of everything else. Or someone who lived miles away from their family, when in reality Rosie’s mum and no doubt her sister will be able to pop round with shopping/cook meals/mind Robin for them. So while it’s not ideal and she’s entitled to be a bit annoyed about it, in the grand scheme of things she is still very lucky.

Reactions: 17
I do feel like she’s joking about being annoyed at Chris for breaking his ankle, I know you can take a joke too far but they probably rip the tit out of each other constantly about tit like this.

Also I do kind of agree with the person above about letting her be on the c-section front, my first I was up and about within 2/3 days and driving after 10 but my second I was in serious couldn’t-even-sit-down pain for like 2 weeks it was bleeping hideous. Felt like I’d actually been sawn in half and been put back together half arsed. We’re all wonder women for having an Alien style births, it’s not really fair to compare, especially when she’s probably being over the top of the gram. Not about having a rave thread cos personally think she’s a dick but picking apart peoples pain/annoyance levels is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she does 100% need to check her privilege tho and recognise that she has her mum there for help. I mean, even not in a pandemic, who literally moves their mum in for helping? I bet very few people. Come on Rosie.

Reactions: 15
Not Wonder Woman, just in my experience recovery from a c-section doesn’t mean you have to sit in bed all day. Especially after 10 days. She has her mum to help her aswell so don’t know why she has to act so hard done by all the time.

Reactions: 10
What troubled me about her insta-rant was when she was laughing about Chris being “on a knife edge” apologising constantly because he knows she’s angry about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What troubled me about her insta-rant was when she was laughing about Chris being “on a knife edge” apologising constantly because he knows she’s angry about it.
Yeah I didn’t like that either. If you flipped that and Chris said Rosie was on a knife edge because he was angry about something it would sound much more sinister. You should never feel on a knife edge in your own home with your partner, hopefully she was exaggerating for effect otherwise that is a bit of a red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also if she so desperately needs Chris’s help why did she give him a list of house jobs including painting the sodding hall? If that’s all she’s lost I don’t know why she’s so miffed. You’d think his job would have been cooking, cleaning, helping with the baby and home schooling Robin but maybe her mum is there to do that 🧐

Reactions: 9

There’s no trump style wall. I’m southern but have loads of northern friends/family. Do they not know people move around. Not to mention tv shows. It’s the same bloody country

Reactions: 2
Without sounding like I’m raving (because I know I’ll be sent to the rave thread purely for defending her) but I don’t think Rosie is actually annoyed at Chris, I think a lot of people just don’t get her humor. Yea she’s probably a bit annoyed deep down but all the stories etc I think are just a wind up. And fair enough people on this thread have has positive experiences with birth and the aftermath but we need to realize that’s their experience, not everyone else’s. Yes Rosie can be a pain in the arse with the complaining etc but at this point I think she’s made it her brand and she’s not going to stop doing it 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.