Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think she would mention the messages to Chris or Sandra that she's doesn't like and they would tell her to stop being blinkered and listen to other people's opinions!!

Reactions: 2
You would think she would mention the messages to Chris or Sandra that she's doesn't like and they would tell her to stop being blinkered and listen to other people's opinions!!
Problem is I honestly think Chris is just as blinkered as her. I think he adores her to the point he doesn't see any wrong in her either. I know they have their "beefs" etc but really those are lighthearted fun. Realistically I don't think he can believe his luck to be with her (not sure why) so I don't think he'd ever agree with anyone elses opinion regarding her.

Reactions: 7
Problem is I honestly think Chris is just as blinkered as her. I think he adores her to the point he doesn't see any wrong in her either. I know they have their "beefs" etc but really those are lighthearted fun. Realistically I don't think he can believe his luck to be with her (not sure why) so I don't think he'd ever agree with anyone elses opinion regarding her.
100 pc agreed with all your comments. He’s totally in awe of her for some reason. He’s like the geek who got one of the popular lasses from school.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s lovely how much he loves her!

I do think she should step away from Instagram though, She’s sore in recovery from a major operation and emotional. I’m not taking what she said particularly seriously but she should be focused on the baby and her health rather than worrying about social media posts.

Reactions: 16
Its Robins old one, she didnt get him one cos Rafe was due in Jan.

Does it really matter? A bib is a bib, I have used anything at hand to clean up baby sick!
Calm your buzz, I was just laughing at the way she said someone will ask... I couldn't care less what she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its Robins old one, she didnt get him one cos Rafe was due in Jan.

Does it really matter? A bib is a bib, I have used anything at hand to clean up baby sick!
I think Stantheman is joking Cocobeans, RR felt the need to explain why her baby was wearing a Christmas bib On her story. why she thinks her followers are dumb is beyond me. Sometimes she should just be gracious.

Calm your buzz, I was just laughing at the way she said someone will ask... I couldn't care less what she uses.
Just saw your reply, I’ve just replied on your behalf 🤯😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Like a lot of influencers , the disregard for followers seeps out doesn't it. Straight away about the Christmas bib she went defensive but then offensive saying before people complained. But that's all you do, you show yourself doing feck all and the interaction makes you money. You are your followers employee. We all complain about our managers dont we though? So #relatable. Not a life i would choose,not for all the slices of bread or wet hoovers in England.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Like a lot of influencers , the disregard for followers seeps out doesn't it. Straight away about the Christmas bib she went defensive but then offensive saying before people complained. But that's all you do, you show yourself doing feck all and the interaction makes you money. You are your followers employee. We all complain about our managers dont we though? So #relatable. Not a life i would choose,not for all the slices of bread or wet hoovers in England.
100 pc .

Does she not realise it’s the hand that feeds her.? She isn’t a star, she doesn’t even know the words to a full song, which I find bizarre, considering she used to be in a band. She’s a normal bird who got lucky. So please RR be a little more humble eh and respect your followers. That doctor who gave her some feedback and got that retort from her.

There are a lot of instagrammers who deal with situations so much better without retorting to calling their followers dick heads for example.

As Mrs Ramsey’s following got bigger she became more of an arse.

Reactions: 10
Rosie getting a load of free stuff from Warburtons, and posting about it across several stories, and tagging them in it, is an ad Hun. You are promoting their company to your hundreds of thousands of followers and influencing them in what your preferred brand is in return for goods.

Just because it’s not cold hard cash, doesn’t make it not an advert. At the very least #gifted

If find generally if influencers start a sentence with “so and so have sent me all of this.... but it’s not an ad” it basically is an ad. You’ve got an on going work relationship with that company, you aren’t unbiased

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She’s talking like if you work in an office you’re guaranteed to get presents. I don’t work in an office but I’m not self employed and I don’t get any presents from work 🤷‍♀️ I find it strange she expects it

Reactions: 8
I think Stantheman is joking Cocobeans, RR felt the need to explain why her baby was wearing a Christmas bib On her story. why she thinks her followers are dumb is beyond me. Sometimes she should just be gracious.

Just saw your reply, I’ve just replied on your behalf 🤯😂
Thank you! 😁 Rosie could use the Shroud of Turin for all I care.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Christ, she doesn't half go on about being self employed doesn't she? It's like she thinks it's a badge of honour!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m perplexed as to why she hasn’t taken some proper time off IG, since it’s her job and that.

Reactions: 9
Christ, she doesn't half go on about being self employed doesn't she? It's like she thinks it's a badge of honour!
I feel abit sorry for her, it’s like she‘s trying hard to validate who she is via IG and a shite podcast.

Reactions: 2
I feel abit sorry for her, it’s like she‘s trying hard to validate who she is via IG and a shite podcast.
I agree...she knows it’s not a “proper” job and is very defensive over it. Probably because she used to mock mum-fluencers but she’s now one of the worst ones.

Reactions: 13
I agree...she knows it’s not a “proper” job and is very defensive over it. Probably because she used to mock mum-fluencers but she’s now one of the worst ones.
Agreed. She’s trying to emulate some of the influencers , rather than be original. She’s no Victoria Eames or Tova Leigh , she just doesn’t have the panache to carry off the stuff they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
self-employed people get maternity pay from the government as long as they've paid certain taxes which as a self-employed person you would have anyway...so it makes it even weirder she's banging on about being self-employed as though it comes with no support when having a baby - granted it isn't as much as you'd get working and i'm sure it's peanuts compared to her instagram paid posts but you know be thankful a company will pay you £5k a poxy post to say you eat their bread

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.