Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time creating a thread, so hope I've done it right. Do I have to thank myself for coming up with the title? :LOL:

Summary of last thread: Rosie whinged a lot, did a lot of ads, and baby Ramsey has arrived ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was chuffed so see that the baby has arrived safely and Rosie seems to be fine too. It must have been a much less stressful an experience this time around with no emergency sections and trauma. He looks the double of Robin!
Disappointed to see a wine joke already.

Reactions: 16
I can't help wondering how little Robin is going to deal with the new baby. It seems he rules the roost at the moment so I'll be interested to see how things pan out! A new baby is hard enough to accept for any child, let alone one who seemingly does what he wants!

Reactions: 8
I can't help wondering how little Robin is going to deal with the new baby. It seems he rules the roost at the moment so I'll be interested to see how things pan out! A new baby is hard enough to accept for any child, let alone one who seemingly does what he wants!
Rafe will be a novelty to start with I'm sure but for a child like Robin who is constantly on the go, noisey, wrecking the house...it's going to be a tough learning curve.

All the things she thought were cute before become annoying when you have 2 to run round after! I doubt he will be allowed to pull all the cushions off the sofa etc like he is used to doing !

Reactions: 13
Well I personally think it's absolutely awful 😂 Especially in a geordie accent (coming from a geordie)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time creating a thread, so hope I've done it right. Do I have to thank myself for coming up with the title? :LOL:

Summary of last thread: Rosie whinged a lot, did a lot of ads, and baby Ramsey has arrived ☺
Great thread name ❣

Reactions: 1
Happy her baby arrives safe and well. Not a fan of the name choice at all. Is it pronounced like rape with an f?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was chuffed so see that the baby has arrived safely and Rosie seems to be fine too. It must have been a much less stressful an experience this time around with no emergency sections and trauma. He looks the double of Robin!
Disappointed to see a wine joke already.
How do you know he looks the double of Robin? She hasn't posted a picture of his face yet...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is say rafe as in rape ? He’s an innocent newborn, didn’t choose his name but dosnt deserve that wether you like it or not! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 91
Why is say rafe as in rape ? He’s an innocent newborn, didn’t choose his name but dosnt deserve that wether you like it or not! 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was a pronounciation question and that's what the name reminds me of. Absolutely nothing to do with the baby whatsoever. I can't hear "Rafe" without hearing "rape". No need for the sensitivity.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It was a pronounciation question and that's what the name reminds me of. Absolutely nothing to do with the baby whatsoever. I can't hear "Rafe" without hearing "rape". No need for the sensitivity.
NOT being sensitive, not a word to be associated with a baby. Rafe as in safe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 59
Happy her baby arrives safe and well. Not a fan of the name choice at all. Is it pronounced like rape with an f?
of all the words you could think to use to work out how to pronounce the name (unsure as to why you are struggling with it to be honest, it’s not difficult) you use rape?? Very odd.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.