Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's so cute how she thinks she's on maternity leave from an actual job. Oh sweetheart, your once a week shit show of a podcast isn't a job. It would be one thing if she was interviewing people, researching topics, then maybe I'd give her a little credit that that might be a little bit of 'work'. She sits at a kitchen table with her comedian husband and talks about herself for an hour. Yes, they've got a few little ditties of reading emails to us, but come on, that is NOT work. You know it, I know it, somebody needs to tell Rosie. She's on maternity leave, eh? My eyes almost rolled right out of my head at that leap. I used to LOVE Rosie. She had me in stitches with some of the things she'd say and do. But, it didn't take too long to realize she is one of the biggest narcissists in this history of instahuns. I suppose you would think highly of yourself if you're buying a new sofa every other week and have a locked gate on your house because you're oh so "famous". How these people are so "popular" is beyond me.
She hates Sundays with her family? Come on, love, everyone knows you're an ungrateful cow already you don't have to keep reminding us, try and work on some new content for the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jkop

The point is everyone is struggling in one way or another, just because Rosie has more people around her for support than some do that doesn’t mean you can just discount her own personal struggle. She’s spoken a lot about mum guilt which I’m sure most parents can relate to, and in the summer she spoke a lot about how Robin’s behaviour had been negatively impacted by being at home rather than with other children. I fully appreciate where she’s coming from and I’m sure she’s speaking about more than just the academic aspects of home schooling.

No one would appreciate if she started bragging about how easy she had it, in my opinion it’s much more relatable for a celeb to say they are struggling with the situation despite their ‘privilege’. We all know they have a nicer house / more money / more toys for the kids but there’s a lot more to life than that isn’t there.

KNS

I don’t understand why this home schooling malarkey has suddenly turned into a big competition of who has it hardest. Yes Rosie is in a slightly more privileged position than some others but it doesn’t mean she can’t feel the stress & worry because she has her husband at home. Someone always has it worse & someone will always have it better.

super grateful

Story from 4hrs ago - Did she say something like “home schooling tomorrow for all us unfortunate fuckers with kids at home, never wished I’d taken that nursing degree more seriously than now. I was going to be a nurse” as in nursing is easier than home schooling? I could have misheard but lolll okay yes because my colleagues and I are having a BRILLIANT time in Covid ICU. Come on in love 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry

Ng!917658150

Us poor bastards! Is she for real?
Some people are going through absolute hell during this pandemic but yes love you with that secure roof over your head with your husband at home along with your mother to support you are really in a bad situation.
There's people struggling to put food on the table but fuck me Chris has hurt his foot so the world is about to end.
She's such an ignorant, self centered cow. Any likeable trates she once had have disappeared up her own arse in my opinion.

Reactions: 24

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
from what I saw the baby looked fine. And I think Rosie is well aware a newborn babies neck and head should be protected! I’m sure she’s done it before ya Know! 🤔

thank god you’re not looking after my baby then! Formula in the fridge is a massive no no!
When I had my children (now adults) formula milk was always kept in the fridge by instruction of every healthcare professional. Times change.

Reactions: 24

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
This whole mat leave thing is getting ridiculous now! If she wanted mat leave she could have it! I’m sure they are comfortable enough for her to take time off from whatever her ‘job’ is. She clearly doesn’t want it! She couldn’t even wait until her own son had met Rafe before she shared a picture of him on Instagram. Her husband is famous in his own right so even if she completely disappeared for 6 months Chris would still be making enough money for the family. It’s so obvious she just loves the attention.

Reactions: 23

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
So many armchair experts. She’s had a baby before that’s turned out just fine, I’m sure she knows what’s she’s doing. As someone above said no wonder we all get labelled as bullies and trolls on here. The other day it was picking at her babies name and now an endless debate on how she holds HER baby. So boring
This thread has turned into pulling Rosie and others apart for how they choose to bring their children up. Fair enough if she was actually doing something wrong but she isn’t. Give yourselves a shake ladies!

Last edited:

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Whilst it’s a lovely video, surely it’s a special private moment why does it have to be on Instagram. Blows my mind some of the stuff these influencers post. She isn’t going to lose followers by taking a few private days. Share it with close friends and family fair enough

Last edited:

LittleRa

Chatty Member
He hasn't had them 'pinned back', he's having them taped for a few weeks and she's already said that if he's uncomfortable she'll stop. I knew she'd catch a load of grief here. If she didn't show him for a few weeks I can't imagine the conspiracy theories here 🙄
Actually, if she’d announced his birth and then said “We’re going to have some family time now and won’t be posting photos or stories for a few weeks while we settle into family life” then I think a lot of people would have respected that and there wouldn’t have been “conspiracy theories”.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I think it’s not about the juice drinking it’s her nasty really unkind response. Imagine if you had sent her a well intentioned message letting her know maybe it wasn’t great for her teeth and next time you watched her stories she’s calling you a slag. She could just ignore the messages of advice if she doesn’t want them. She comes across as such a aggressive person. She won’t be doing the Ramsay brand any favours.
The problem influencers have in general is that they like to try and create this faux friendliness between them and their followers “I’m not a salesperson, I’m just your friend recommending things to you, I’m doing you a favour if anything!” so when people actually fall for it and treat these people like friends (I’m sure most of us have messaged a friend some well meaning advice) they don’t like it because who wants a stranger giving them advice?
Of course they like it when the relationship lines their pockets, but they don’t like it when it means having to listen to their followers in a meaningful way.

• Heart

Cocobean

VIP Member
It is so annoying that she keeps saying she hasn’t had time for basic personal hygiene. The baby is fast asleep on you whilst you are sat talking to your phone. Put the phone down, put the baby in his basket and have a wash.
Or give him to ...... oooh I don't know, just throwing this out there - HIS DAD!! His arms are still working aren't they?

• Haha

Lollypopper

Why is say rafe as in rape ? He’s an innocent newborn, didn’t choose his name but dosnt deserve that wether you like it or not! 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was a pronounciation question and that's what the name reminds me of. Absolutely nothing to do with the baby whatsoever. I can't hear "Rafe" without hearing "rape". No need for the sensitivity.

• Angry
  • Sick
Those sticking up for Rosie drinking are missing tbr point the rest of us are making. It is absolutely fine to have a drink and do what you want, as long as you are being safe . What is not fine is going on about drinking every evening with a new born on your Instagram when you havr thoushands of followers. Not clever at all
I don’t think we are missing the point. She is doing something that’s absolutely fine and if her followers wish to do the same then they will be doing something that’s absolutely fine too 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are adults and can make their own decisions.

• Heart
  • Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
She seems so much happier now the baby is here. Just a theory but perhaps she was more anxious about pregnancy after loss than she let on and it manifested itself with her moaning about other things instead.
Agreed. It’s like a different Rosie already.

Reactions: 22

dramaomglol

I know Rosie has recently had a csection and I’m sure that’s very painful too but her having a go at Chris just seems mean.
I actually had an emergency c section in september and the recovery was worse than the contractions I was having leading up to that. I have broke my ankle too and it does hurt but a caesarean is a really major surgery they cut through like 8 layers of your abdomen so recovery is very intense lol. She is a bit annoying but if my partner had broken his ankle at the time i couldn’t even stand up/go to toilet and we had a brand new baby to look after i think i’d be GUTTED too hahaha

Poptart

VIP Member
Jesus it's like Mumsnet this thread 🙄 I had new born twins and 2 yr old...I was almost juggling them sometimes...chill out 😂

• Haha