Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twatplait

I think this might have been me. I sent her a message saying something like “I promise I don’t want to sound horrible, I think you’re great I have a lot of respect for you. I totally understand how you feel and even though you’re right, removing bubbles would be awful please consider keeping it to yourself saying things like I would break the rules. When you hear people say that it makes you feel - what’s the point. And there are people who could potentially follow the rules better. I don’t mean to sound horrible”

anyway she saw the message, no reply and blocked me. Fair enough, but I’m surprised she then went to the effort to post about it. For context I’m doctor (didn’t tell Rosie that, it shouldn’t make a difference) and I’m so aware how this feeling of “they’re breaking the rules so why not me” has a huge impact. When you’ve got a big following I think you have a responsibility to post carefully. There’s a way to say things and I’m not sure it was the best way to do it and I just thought I’m not doing my bit if I don’t bring her attention to that. That’s all. I wasn’t criticising her views, just asking her to consider sharing certain things more privately when there could be adverse consequences...
What a shame she threw her toys out of her pram. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me and definitely good advice. Influencers should recognise the position they have over their followers and treat it with the care it deserves, especially when it comes to rona.

Oh I thought it was the bed. Still promoting drinking alcohol while in charge of a tiny baby is not great idea on SM (not bashing mums having a cheeky glass of wine but she has quite a flippant attitude to alcohol for someone with a large following)
Ahhhh we see such a tiny part of her life. Chris/her mum could be just out of view, looking after the baby. I dunno. Think she’s been a ball bag for the last 9 months but picking apart her parenting with a microscope seems very mumsnetty to me.

Reactions: 22

Lizzymint

VIP Member
The ’live ‘ a few days ago was so bad and potentially damaging for Chris Ramsey and his wife’s brand .... writhing around and singing into a banana whilst making out she was mortal ( 🤷🏼‍♀️ Up to her if she has a drink ) but does she really think people are entertained by this . If I was close to her I would be really concerned if I saw that .
Constantly having her phone in her hand filming whilst holding a tiny baby , leaving her unable to support his head is seriously irresponsible and dangerous , it seems the more it’s mentioned the more she does it just to prove a point , which is so typical of CRW .
The constant whinging during a pandemic when she has done more than many , obtained more than most ( £60k + motorhome & Range Rover etc ) shows her true personality.
Her abuse of anyone who dares to respond to her in a way she doesn’t like is really not a good idea when she constantly states this is her ‘job‘ , and that ‘Job’ relays on her having followers .
Her comments re she was going to be a nurse ( bulls***) and suggesting that she would be having an easier time if she was , as Robin would be at school were frankly disgusting and an absolute insult to so many who have worked on the ‘frontline ‘ during this Pandemic and continue to do so .
CRW has also been blessed with a new baby during this last year and it seems everything went well , he is healthy and she is recovering from the c section, yet she’s still moaning.
Yes she’s entitled to be fed up , yes she’s entitled to a whine and a moan , but this woman is acting as though she’s literally the only person to be having a difficult time , with the odd token ‘i know it’s not just me ‘ thrown in .... it’s time CRW was cancelled and they may just find that her behaviour over the past year bursts their bubble !

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Do you know what...
I never receive any messages criticising me for drinking juice through the night!
Do you know why...
Because no one knows whether I drink juice through the night or not!
Do you know how...
Because I don’t post stories telling everyone I’m drinking juice all through the night!!!

Maybe she could do a post, with a nice pic of her a baby Rafe, with a round up in the comments of top newborn baby feeding tips:
Something like “Hi guys, here’s a few things I’ve been doing this week that have worked for me! Might not be for everyone but just in case anyone find this useful! Feeding a baby can make you really thirsty, so why not take a nice big water bottle of water or juice to bed with you!” Etc “Let me know in the comments what worked for you!”

Informative, positive, engagement.

Last edited:

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
The whole “mummy needs a wine” thing needs to die a horrible death.

I couldn’t think of anything worse than waking up at 2am to feed a 2wk old baby with wine fog brain.

Completely agree with this. I find it very irresponsible.
C’mon guys one glass of wine isn’t going to render someone completely incapable.

josie22

I’m a big believer in not gate-keeping emotions - I don’t think it ever helps to tell someone “things could be worse”, if someone is sad, they’re sad and it’s valid. BUT in the current climate I think Rosie should be a bit more mindful about what she posts. I understand she has her own struggles, but if she just took a second to think about what she DOES have (two beautiful children, a lovely husband, a nice house, financially secure, good income, mum living with her) she might just not post about how she is so hard done by. Maybe I’m sensitive because I’m working on ICU and I’m seeing patients, families and colleagues all struggling immensely. But I just wish she would check in with herself and acknowledge that in the current climate, she’s actually incredibly privileged.

Reactions: 21

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
If someone has a baby and is choosing to parent based on what some vapid influencer suggests it’s probably them that needs to have sort their parenting out.

It’s like when you were a kid would you jump in a fire just because someone told you to. No.

Personally I don’t get all this bashing her for having a wine, she could have had it hours earlier with her dinner, you don’t know the size, you don’t know the baby is in her bed, Chris is there too, they may have an automatic car which could probably drive if needed etc etc

The car thing is just ridiculous anyway. No one would ever have a drink incase there was an emergency by that theory?
finally someone talking sense about the wine. The automatic thing not so much - you still need to be able to prsss the pedals of a car so I doubt very much Chris woUld be able! But Rosie has been pregnant for months, her partner is laid up, lockdown is shit, let the poor girl have a glass of wine or two. If you’re going to live your life going ’i can’t do this because there might be an emergency’ then You’re either an absolute hypochondriac or you’re going to live a very sad life.

• Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy listening to the podcast, but it's gone downhill since they became part of Acast and started doing multiple Hello Fresh ads each episode. I still listen to it now, but I don't make a point of putting it on on a Friday morning like I used to.

Thread title suggestion: Chris Ramsey's wife thinks she has a hard life 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Aww in her story just now she asks Robin to show her something (a character card thing) and he holds it up to her face for her to see and she says “No will you just show the phone coz I’m making a video just now” 😢😠

• Sad
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hopefully Chris Ramsey's Wife has had a telling off from Chris Ramsey's management about her behaviour and how it might eventually drag Chris Ramsey down if she keeps acting like a dick on the gram.

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
She does a lot wrong. But you are allowed a support bubble if you have a baby under 1. So this time shes not breaking thr rules.
She’s not breaking the rules at the moment but she has just admitted that she would break the rules if they changed them to something that didn’t suit her.
That’s exactly the kind of attitude that has got us into this mess, people doing what suits them and thinking they’re the exception to the rule.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
He wasn’t co hosting it was just the intro

But agree they are trying to sneak him in more and more. They’ve seen that Ryan kids revenue £££££££
Even the intro was too much for me, I don’t find him endearing in the slightest😂

I agree they are definitely trying to sneak him in but the thing is, a child in no way fits the theme of their podcast, if I was listening to a parenting podcast then I may expect it. But to have your child on a podcast where 90% of the content is people talking about shit, piss and sex, is just odd in my opinion. The listeners are probably listening to escape their own children😂

Reactions: 20

Tui

VIP Member
I’m not sure why anyone would bother to message anyone to tell them not to drink squash in the middle of the night. It’s just weird! But equally Rosie should just ignore it rather than look like a bitter Barbara

• Heart

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I wasn’t aware tattle had so many of the obnoxious ‘I do the right things as a mother’ brigade. It’s so fucking boring and makes you look like right tits. I can’t believe the breastfeeding/baby holding chatter. Jesus.
Oh god please don’t start it all off again 👀😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I can't see why anybody would message her asking for parenting advice when all she's done for the last few weeks is moan about being a parent?!

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Love a bit of lockdown parenting but hate the theory that you can’t be feeling shit because other people have it worse than you. It’s not a competition and you could argue that yes Paddy and his wife (who didn’t come off the best in Real Housewives) have it harder but then there will be people in their situation without the money to throw at the problem and yes this does make a difference when accessing different therapies and equipment to help them

Last edited:

KNS

Totally didn’t look fine to me And I’ve had 2 kids.
Having two kids doesn’t make you an expert, her baby her choice.
Why is this thread suddenly parenting advice... it’s one thing to have an opinion but seems everyone is just clutching at straws now

Lollypopper

Happy her baby arrives safe and well. Not a fan of the name choice at all. Is it pronounced like rape with an f?

• Angry
  • Haha
I’m sorry to be brutal and I love a moan as much as the next person but c section or not I have zero time for this woe is me bollocks.
My dad had a serious car accident not long after I was born, the type where you are in intensive care for months and no one expects you to make it, my mum missed out on lots of time with her baby whilst in a hospital. It’s a broken ankle. Behave!

• Heart