Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I'm not lucky enough to be a parent yet myself, so I may find myself getting bashed and told I'm wrong here, which I'll accept if I am BUT it seems really odd to me that Rosie seems to have left Chris to take care of Robin whilst she focuses on the baby. That's how it's coming across to me on insta anyway. That Chris must entertain Robin because she's busy with Rafe. I always thought surely going from one child to two, surely you'd still share the care of the eldest? Surely if not Robin is going to end up feeling left out like Mummy is only interested in the baby!?
I’m not a parent either so I’m also not well placed to discuss this 🙊 but my sister has two kids with a 3 year age gap and now that they’re older she says that the eldest will ask both her and her husband if she wants something, whereas the youngest will only ask her, because the eldest had to rely on her dad while my sister was busy feeding the baby. So I guess while they’re this little dividing and conquering this way makes sense?

urgh just read her post... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Depwnds how much walking you do. Id say for thaf ave its good. I just found it made thr pushchair heavy and harder to manoeuvre
I’d say it’s good to have as an option, my daughter was 2yrs9months when I had my second and she decided to have an “I don’t want to walk anywhere/I will run off in the wrong direction” phase and she was tall and heavy so I struggled a few times trying to carry her and push the baby. I got a second hand buggy board and to be honest my oldest was too tall and it made pushing the pram awkward but just having the threat of it made life easier as she would walk nicely rather than go on it! Also sold it on easily on Facebook so didn’t lose any money.
Thank you both so much! I think I’m going to keep an eye out for a second hand one then if i/him don’t like it it doesn’t matter too much and I’ll just re sell it 👍🏼☺ Thank you