Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel really smug and happy when the papers refer to her as "Chris Ramsey's wife" rather than "Rosie Ramsey". Further cementing the idea that she is still riding off his coat tails and is not famous in her own right, as she'd like to think she is.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I always feel really smug and happy when the papers refer to her as "Chris Ramsey's wife" rather than "Rosie Ramsey". Further cementing the idea that she is still riding off his coat tails and is not famous in her own right, as she'd like to think she is.
Its great isn't it? 😂 She reeks of desperation but she is just Chris Ramsey's wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still wouldn’t be suprised if she ends up on a reality show. The whole mumfluencer seems to be a thing, as if no one else had kids before any of them.

Please don’t let it be the masked singer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Still wouldn’t be suprised if she ends up on a reality show. The whole mumfluencer seems to be a thing, as if no one else had kids before any of them.

She definitely will. She’s DESPERATE to do strictly. She’ll probably end up on Coach Trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

If she were on the masked singer I think we'd manage to pick that Pontins voice out within seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its great isn't it? 😂 She reeks of desperation but she is just Chris Ramsey's wife.
Much as she might annoy me at times the comment that someone is “just” someone’s wife enrages me (though I think I know what you were getting at ) but nobody is just somebody’s anything

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just started following her but must admit I do find her quite funny tbh she is down to earth. I understand what your saying but everyone is feeling different at the minute and it doesn’t make her wrong. We all have feelings regardless of the situation
Give it a few weeks ! I'm sure you will then have similar feelings regarding her like the majority on here!

Chris looks so rough in this photo
Rough in the photo next to his very expensive new bike?! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I have just listened to today's Lockdown Parenting episode and their guest was Paddy Mcguinness. Rosie needs to listen to this. 3 chdren with autism and all she moans about is how hard her life is in lockdown. bleeping self centred bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love a bit of lockdown parenting but hate the theory that you can’t be feeling tit because other people have it worse than you. It’s not a competition and you could argue that yes Paddy and his wife (who didn’t come off the best in Real Housewives) have it harder but then there will be people in their situation without the money to throw at the problem and yes this does make a difference when accessing different therapies and equipment to help them

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Love a bit of lockdown parenting but hate the theory that you can’t be feeling tit because other people have it worse than you. It’s not a competition and you could argue that yes Paddy and his wife (who didn’t come off the best in Real Housewives) have it harder but then there will be people in their situation without the money to throw at the problem and yes this does make a difference when accessing different therapies and equipment to help them
I get what you're saying but if you actually listen to the episode he says that when his child wasn't sleeping at all at night, it was an 80p app which solved the problem.

Reactions: 1
It does very much seem you aren’t allowed to say you’re struggling because someone always has it worse. Rosie is totally justified to say she’s finding this hard even though she’s privileged the same way as anyone else is. Nobody was expecting life to be like this.

Reactions: 13
There will always be someone worse off than you. It’s gets a bit wearing though when the person who is moaning (aka Rosie) doesn’t occasionally acknowledge how lucky she is, in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 8
It’s the way Rosie says things, The real Rosie is unfortunately very self involved. She’s allowed to struggle and feel sorry for herself, but making bold statements like having it worse than everyone because Chris broke his ankle is so insensitive. I just wish she’d think her words through

Reactions: 19
There’s no light and shade with her either. She is constantly ‘woe is me’ and there’s never any gratitude for what she has.

Yes Rosie can say she’s finding things hard and struggling, but the wording of her post on this was literally...
“You can all live safe in the knowledge that there are always people worse off than yourself... ie US POOR BASTARDS!!!”
So she thinks she has it worse than anyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.