Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Hey Josh...so you said you didn't know about not passing stopped busses...well guess what you literally JUST passed seconds before you tried to pass that bus. And the bus driver was loud (not rude) because the surrounding environment (i.e. the bus) was loud.

1702910209665.png

Reactions: 19

YesNow

VIP Member
The jokes write themselves here on the RTV1 threads. Thank you to everyone who voted for my thread title! This honor would not be possible without @ThunderPuss for listening intently to everything Mr. Train Station VIP said to Josh. Most of us didn’t catch it after the first watch. Also, a big shoutout to Mr. Train Station VIP for calling out “Pixie Dusted” Josh for blocking the view of everyone who paid for a VIP viewing of the Christmas parade.

As @DisAtNight pointed out in our previous thread, Josh is having the 12 Meltdowns of Christmas. Most recently, he exhibited Golf Cart Road Rage at a bus driver Cast Member who simply pointed out that Josh didn’t read the rules. Josh was also called out in the Haunted Mansion line by a member of law enforcement who didn’t want to be on stream. We also all witnessed Josh berate an elderly Hopper for thinking that shopping is boring. Christmas is still 1 week away!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
In the line for Everest - Josh was trying to educate the stream on how everyone makes mistakes. He rambles on and on slipping in the Ft. Wilderness Bus incident. He admits he made a mistake and deleted it from the recording"because it was distracting the stream". No mention that he deleted it to hide the fact that he obnoxiously yelled at the cast member doing his job and whined about the incident.

Also mentions he deleted the comment and response he made toward the gentleman trying to offer an opinion that Josh and Jenna both took poorly. Said his reasoning is he doesn't have to take abuse.

WTF? What abuse?

Josh is still living in his own version of reality. Still confessing to the stream as though his sins will be wiped away.
---
-----
So what's up with Josh's mini-vacation coming up? He explained he has some school obligations this week which will keep him from streaming. Made a point of saying he's spending time with Liam tomorrow. But he's forgoing streaming so he can take a trip to south florida to stay with a friend, no mention of Liam or Steph.

The way he words it sounds off. Almost as though he's trying to hide that he's off to spend time away from the family due to marital issues.
---
Oh, he just said "we dont think what Steph has is contagious, it just hasn't been fun for her for a few days"
- and so he plans to get away instead of staying to help her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Telling the CM not be rude might be the most dickish thing Josh has ever done. You were the rude one Josh. The CM was looking out for the safety of other guests.
It’s hard to believe Disney is trespassing private tour guides who actually help guests get the most out of their vacation while allowing these internet panhandlers to beg and loiter all over property while continually ruining guests experience

ThunderPuss

Josh complains about copyright and yet his whole channel is based on copyrighted material. Without that, he wouldnt have a channel.

• Haha
Big baby Joshie saw my videos of his bad behavior and copyrighted all of them. The pressure is definitely on. 🤣 Maybe he'll learn to do better. I will put out more videos though. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16

peteykirch

VIP Member
“I edited it out so the cast member wouldn’t get in trouble”. Really Josh?
Damage control at it's best. The first key Disney teaches their CMs is safety, they would absolutely do nothing negative to that bus driver.

• Heart

LittleMissMeaniePants

“I edited it out so the cast member wouldn’t get in trouble”. Really Josh?
He's really that conceited to think the CM will get in trouble for attempting to enforce the rules? :ROFLMAO: Josh...my dude...you literally passed a road sign that said NOT to pass stopped busses. If anything, YOU should get in trouble!

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
In line for Frozen, Josh claims he's trained himself not to need very much sleep. He says this almost in the same breath that he admits a co-worker caught him falling asleep in a meeting the other day. The other day? He's been back teaching all of 2 days now, and he's falling asleep in meetings? Teacher of the year.

• Haha
  • Wow

bellevueloungers

nita is clearly delulu. but i have to admit i do enjoy the thought that josh is probably annoyed beyond belief that nita continues to superchat and not paypal, and how much of that loot youtube is keeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

DisAtNight

The music of today that was playing around the world showcase is everything copyrighted. Good luck taking on the likes of the Weeknd and so on Josh.

Those artists have the legal teams to squish you like the cockroach you are. This is why they’ve copyrighted THEIR music, so YOU can’t steal THEIR property and profit from it.

Get used to it buddy…. It’s gonna be a long costly year for you if you choose to keep trying to fight. But hey, you “prove your point” you greedy ass son of a bitch.

ETA: Josh better be careful what he says in his descriptions… The recording companies could see it as defamation. They could also pursue shutting down RTV1…

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Remind me, didn't he just hit Dad Chronicles with a copyright claim for using his content?

• Haha

DisAtNight

Josh noted that he had 3.7 viewers and nobody else was streaming last night (He’s looking at YOU, Ron 😜).
Don’t forget though…. Ron was being a dad yesterday. He was a chaperone on his kids field trip. So he was actually doing something with his family. That’s why he wasn’t on yesterday or last night.

That’s more than we can say for Mr. and Mrs. brothersister.