ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I edited it out so the cast member wouldn’t get in trouble”. Really Josh?
Damage control at it's best. The first key Disney teaches their CMs is safety, they would absolutely do nothing negative to that bus driver.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's really that conceited to think the CM will get in trouble for attempting to enforce the rules? :ROFLMAO: Josh...my dude...you literally passed a road sign that said NOT to pass stopped busses. If anything, YOU should get in trouble!

Reactions: 16
He's really that conceited to think the CM will get in trouble for attempting to enforce the rules? :ROFLMAO: Josh...my dude...you literally passed a road sign that said NOT to pass stopped busses. If anything, YOU should get in trouble!
Imagine if they would refuse to rent him a golf cart over this incident going forward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But you don’t understand. Josh doesn’t get in trouble. Josh is perfect. Everyone else is the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am not a violent person but I can’t wait for the day he gets punched in his face. Really hard.
Yes! That man had the most punchable face in the world. And hopefully, it’s on stream too. So we can watch it over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You have got to be kidding me. Josh, we all know if that cast member was truly in the wrong, you would have been complaining to Fort Wilderness guest services the first chance you got to try to work up a refund. As pointed out on this thread, there are signs posted all over the place, but somehow you've missed them, even though you've probably rented a cart over 10 times now. Please get over yourself. That CM was looking out for everyone's safety, including yours.

Imagine if they would refuse to rent him a golf cart over this incident going forward.
There are ways around that. 3rd party rental companies will bring in a golf cart, just like the ECV rentals. It does not mean he doesn't have to follow the rules, but rather he won't be signing anything saying he's read the rules.

There are ways around that. 3rd party rental companies will bring in a golf cart, just like the ECV rentals. It does not mean he doesn't have to follow the rules, but rather he won't be signing anything saying he's read the rules.
I thought that's a no-no, but you can bring one in on your own.

Reactions: 1
There's no way for Disney to tell the difference between owned and rental. Not everyone has a cart carrier/trailer and would have to hire someone to drop theirs off for them.

Last edited:
It'd be a shame if someone sent that video into Disney and see RTV1 get banned from Fort Wilderness all together. :sneaky::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most people are happy to get a 3 day weekend out of a holiday. So selfish!
That's very telling that he hates his job so much. Teachers like that are the worst.
---
Lies on bad behavior, turn it on the innocent ones, remove all evidence .. hm... what sort of person does that sound like?
Anyone? Anyone?
Right! The answer is, that behavior is the standard operational procedure of Bullies.

Last edited:
I don’t think a third party can drop off a rental golf cart. Back in October, I either had to tow my own or rent from Disney. They’re kinda strict about this. I was trying to get a company to drop one off, but no go. They can’t enter Disney property, or at least the campsites.

Disney worries about that, but grifting on property is A-OK!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a very important streamer AND a TEACHER!"... AND I go to church!
"The Church of Josh, at least five times a week, where I pass the plate among my cult followers."
"I'm only human"
It's a shame he doesn't apply that same grace to, say, OTHER humans.
---
He's such a dick.

My dad put Josh on TV tonight for an hour until something better came on ("It will give me something to complain about") and I heard Josh saying his parents were in the chat. Like WTF parents? Are you just constantly supervising and/or worshipping him? I'm an adult, I share a house with my parents, I work from home, and we STILL don't spend anything close to the time this family spends with each other.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think a third party can drop off a rental golf cart. Back in October, I either had to tow my own or rent from Disney. They’re kinda strict about this. I was trying to get a company to drop one off, but no go. They can’t enter Disney property, or at least the campsites.

Disney worries about that, but grifting on property is A-OK!
We've had my parent's cart dropped off and picked up in the outer parking area. No issues as long as one of us staying at a site there is present to take it right away, we're fast about it and aren't attempting to get a non-registered vehicle to enter the CG. It's a huge lot, People park RVs out there while they wait for check-in or have just checked out.

We've had my parent's cart dropped off and picked up in the outer parking area. No issues as long as one of us staying at a site there is present to take it right away, we're fast about it and aren't attempting to get a non-registered vehicle to enter the CG. It's a huge lot, People park RVs out there while they wait for check-in or have just checked out.
That’s interesting. I tried several companies and they were adamant about not delivering on the property. I could rent one, but I would have to tow it. Maybe it had to do with being around Halloween or something.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.