ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every penny counts with Josh!!
Plus in the podcast he said the parents came to visit him when he first set up ResortTV1's monetization and they told him, "What are you doing on the computer? You're never going to make any money from this." He has a point to prove.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No Dale with Jenna tonight cause his family doesnt have tickets. I mean wouldn’t you forego hangin’ out with your brother on New Years (and your brother’s wife isn’t hangin out tonight at Epcot) to hang out with your husband and family.
Guess it’s another night dancin’ with Tim. Ok whatever. Weird

• Wow
  • Haha
I mean wouldn’t you forego hangin’ out with your brother on New Years (and your brother’s wife isn’t hangin out tonight at Epcot) to hang out with your husband and family.
Guess it’s another night dancin’ with Tim.
I really hope she gets her fair share of the money.

Reactions: 4
Plus in the podcast he said the parents came to visit him when he first set up ResortTV1's monetization and they told him, "What are you doing on the computer? You're never going to make any money from this." He has a point to prove.
That makes perfect sense, knowing how Josh is.
No Dale with Jenna tonight cause his family doesnt have tickets. I mean wouldn’t you forego hangin’ out with your brother on New Years (and your brother’s wife isn’t hangin out tonight at Epcot) to hang out with your husband and family.
Guess it’s another night dancin’ with Tim. Ok whatever. Weird
But it's her "job". :p However, it's weird that Dale doesn't want to be with her. It's 20 people from Dale's family. I'm sure a couple of them would have liked to come.

Reactions: 5
Who among us hasn't left our spouse and in-laws (who are visiting from out of state) to go out dancing with our sibling (who we live near and see multiple times a week) and one of his single friends on New Year's Eve? The real question is, who does Jenna kiss first at midnight - Josh or Tim?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And that point hasn’t been proved at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Somebody said something to somebody tonight b/c Josh’s been showing more up in the view tonight instead of the people.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Who among us hasn't left our spouse and in-laws (who are visiting from out of state) to go out dancing with our sibling (who we live near and see multiple times a week) and one of his single friends on New Year's Eve? The real question is, who does Jenna kiss first at midnight - Josh or Tim?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’ve been in the vicinity of my siblings on New Years since either the Reagan or Carter administration, but these two wtf
IMG_2291.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I place Josh as one of the more volatile, high maintenance streamers in the parks these days, by which I mean Disney needs to keep security aware of who he is and what his personality is like. Eventually Josh will cross the wrong person on the wrong day, a fight will ensue and someone will be taken away to the security office. It's not a matter of "if" but rather of "when".

His behavior reminds me of bi-polar folk who have good and bad days. Sort of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde style. His swings, seem to be connected to the school year, but not always.
And the very worst of it all is this emotionally unstable grifter is a teacher.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Josh is practically pissing himself with excitement about getting to kiss his sister at midnight having almost 10k watching.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Apparently Dale & family watched the MK fireworks from the ferry dock and then left. Not concerned about ringing in the New Year with his wife.

• Haha
  • Sad
i guess jenna doesn’t have her crowd anxiety tonight?
And her gluten and dairy allergies have temporarily disappeared as well. She hasn’t mentioned them for a few streams. Jenna you really must write this stuff down and refer to your notes from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.