ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get these vloggers at all. I'd be unspeakably uncomfortable with someone wanting to hand me cash or buy me food or clothes. I ONCE, 20 years ago, had to ask my parents for $100 so I could make it till my next paycheck and I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it.

Reactions: 8
I don't get these vloggers at all. I'd be unspeakably uncomfortable with someone wanting to hand me cash or buy me food or clothes. I ONCE, 20 years ago, had to ask my parents for $100 so I could make it till my next paycheck and I'm still embarrassed just thinking about it.
The entitlement is off the charts. I noticed a few of them calling their superchats “donations” or “tips”. Josh recently said that he used this money to fund his new app “among other things”, but we all know it was mom and dad Nelson who did that. He said so himself not too long ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The entitlement is off the charts. I noticed a few of them calling their superchats “donations” or “tips”. Josh recently said that he used this money to fund his new app “among other things”, but we all know it was mom and dad Nelson who did that. He said so himself not too long ago.
Josh was the one who started calling the superchats and PayPal tips to throw Disney off the scent of a panhandler on property (which he is by every definition).

Tipping goes hand in hand with a service being rendered. A housekeeper cleans the room for us, a server helps us with our meal, a valet sees that our car is parked safely and will retrieve it for us so that we don't have to get wet in rain. Those are services, people doing work we'd rather not be doing ourselves, and are paid as tipped positions.

Josh is not offering such a service. He's filming others having fun (or not) without their consent. He's getting in the way of those resort guests who've paid huge sums to bring their family to the parks only to be impacted by his self-importance. Josh is also using his channel as a trauma dumping station and benefiting through the damage he's inflicting on sensitive viewers who feel the need to help.

No tip-able services are being rendered. It's all a grift. Josh could write a book on it.

Reactions: 12
Josh complains about copyright and yet his whole channel is based on copyrighted material. Without that, he wouldnt have a channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Josh complains about copyright and yet his whole channel is based on copyrighted material. Without that, he wouldnt have a channel.
Which is exactly why he complains about copyright and says the laws need to be rewritten. Except when it comes to his "content." THAT he doesn't hesitate to make copyright claims on. Such a narcissist. Everything boils down to "how does this benefit me, Josh Nelson?"

Reactions: 14
The big surprise for tonight's stream is that the King of the Grift got invited to go on a fireworks cruise. It would be more impressive if he had just booked it himself, but that's too much to expect from a man whose financial situation is so bad he can't even afford buy his own t-shirts. Better take your anti-nausea meds before watching, because I'm sure it's going to be be a couple of hours of Josh Osteen fawning all over the very generous stan who extended the invite. #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The big surprise for tonight's stream is that the King of the Grift got invited to go on a fireworks cruise. It would be more impressive if he had just booked it himself, but that's too much to expect from a man whose financial situation is so bad he can't even afford buy his own t-shirts. Better take your anti-nausea meds before watching, because I'm sure it's going to be be a couple of hours of Josh Osteen fawning all over the very generous stan who extended the invite. #blessed
2024 is shaping up to be Josh riding on the financial coattails of stans. Lots of yaking it up, talking all about himself, so many Sooper "Oh, Wow!"s as replies to discussion he's not even listening to as he's tries to figure out how to fondle his wallet without the company noticing what he's up to.
---
Josh looks more and more evil in every thumbnail he produces. Intentional? There is something scary-not-right there.
1704474573735.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
WTF I can't bear to turn it up but why are they are on a happy anniversary fireworks cruise?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somebody get another boat, hoist the colors, tie up the Nelsons and make them walk the plank!

That’s a stream I’d pay to watch!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.