ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pointing out that Josh’s plea of ignorance about the no stopped bus rule makes him look even worse considering the amount of hours he has spent driving around the resort in a golf cart. You have to sign a waiver that clearly lists the rules AND those road signs reminding operators are posted all over the resort roadways.

Reactions: 13
Anyone who has a recording of the incident should upload the clip on here for posterity. If Disney or anyone wants to build their evidence of bad behavior against Josh they can find it on Tattle. Added bonus of driving Josh nuts that he hasn't deleted it from existence

Reactions: 12
I feel like Josh has had the discussion, on one or more live streams, about how students don't quite "get" that the internet is forever, and that they need to be very careful with what they say and post.

At the very least, Josh read the memo, but forgot to file it in his memory bank for himself.
"Do as I say, not as I do."

Last edited:
Anyone who has a recording of the incident should upload the clip on here for posterity. If Disney or anyone wants to build their evidence of bad behavior against Josh they can find it on Tattle. Added bonus of driving Josh nuts that he hasn't deleted it from existence
Or upload it for us who are nosy. 😉 I was going to watch it and missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Ive never had that issue before." You shouldnt be having that issue that all smart-ass

Reactions: 11
You asked, I answered. 😂
If this was Reddit, I would give you gold or whatever stuff they hand out now!

Josh is such an ass. The driver wasn’t even rude, just loud over the hum of the bus engine.

Btw, Mom is on the background with a small laugh. Oh her Joshie can do no wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Telling the CM not be rude might be the most dickish thing Josh has ever done. You were the rude one Josh. The CM was looking out for the safety of other guests.
It’s hard to believe Disney is trespassing private tour guides who actually help guests get the most out of their vacation while allowing these internet panhandlers to beg and loiter all over property while continually ruining guests experience

Reactions: 18
If this was Reddit, I would give you gold or whatever stuff they hand out now!

Josh is such an ass. The driver wasn’t even rude, just loud over the hum of the bus engine.

Btw, Mom is on the background with a small laugh. Oh her Joshie can do no wrong.
I'm starting to turn on the parents. How do they not step up and provide some morals or guidance or something. It's like they've just let Josh run over them and they couldn't give a crap and just say WHOOOO HOOOOO!

Reactions: 9
You can audibly hear Josh pumping up his brazen flex vest (the inflatable one he keeps tucked in his pocket) as he mumbles to himself what was said just before he yells at the driver that he didn't have to be rude about it.

The driver was stern, but not even close to anyone's definition of rude.

The way Josh acted was similar to the way he did with that man who passed him in line with the child - The world pauses as Josh looks inward to mull it over as his mini-me screams at him "WE CAN'T BE TREATED THAT WAY! Are you going to just let them GET AWAY WITH THAT?!" and suddenly he goes on the attack. It's all verbal here as they're separated by the bus but I can just imagine him with his flex vest on bumping up against that driver "I'm right! You're wrong! You're just a lowly driver! I'm a very important streamer AND a TEACHER!"... AND I go to church!

Josh is the type who would try to get the driver fired.

Last edited:
It would be nice if CMs were polite 100% of the time but that's not human. And if I am doing something unsafe to myself and/or others, I do not expect politeness to override avoiding danger. He should have immediately apologized.

Reactions: 7
You can audibly hear Josh pumping up his brazen flex vest (the inflatable one he keeps tucked in his pocket) as he mumbles to himself what was said just before he yells at the driver that he didn't have to be rude about it.

The driver was stern, but not even close to anyone's definition of rude.

The way Josh acted was similar to the way he did with that man who passed him in line with the child - The world pauses as Josh looks inward to mull it over as his mini-me screams at him "WE CAN'T BE TREATED THAT WAY! Are you going to just let them GET AWAY WITH THAT?!" and suddenly he goes on the attack. It's all verbal here as they're separated by the bus but I can just imagine him with his flex vest on bumping up against that driver "I'm right! You're wrong! You're just a lowly driver! I'm a very important streamer AND a TEACHER!"... AND I go to church!

Josh is the type who would try to get the driver fired.
It's kind of like a Smeagol/Gollum thing he's got going on.

• Haha
"Ive never had that issue before." You shouldnt be having that issue that all smart-ass
Maybe he never had the issue before only because no one ever called him out. Most of his issues over the past few streams he “never had before” for the same reason.
This dude doesn’t know when he’s having an issue.

Can’t wait to see how many bathroom breaks he takes tonight to check Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.