Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Every time I watch these streams, I keep thinking we need to make mental health care a priority in this country. Too many lonely people getting preyed upon by these streamers.

Reactions: 14

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
Chatting with a young woman who said she moved to Orlando recently, and Josh asked whether she worked for Disney or if she had a real job. Jenna and the chat tried to backtrack, and blamed it on lack of sleep, but he meant what he said.
And he capped his backtracking off with this amazing statement*

1705101900847.png

*exceptions apply, such as Fort Wilderness bus drivers

• Haha
  • Heart

ArtieBucco

Did anyone else catch the guys trolling Josh on line for the Three Cabbaleros? They insisted he was Tim Tracker after Josh explained that he is ResortTV1 and then they asked if he makes videos for Adam The Woo. He didn’t show them on camera but they clearly were messing with him

• Haha
  • Heart
A tranquil evening of bitchin about the connection of AT&T, T-Mobile and WiFi, something wrong at school, watch my retro computer video, this line is too long, we can't go here because I might lose connection, my vehicle is having trouble, I shouldn't be having a Coke and cookie at night, but oh well you only live once.
Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 1.45.49 PM.png

• Haha

Blake W

So the family is over at Port Orlando devouring beignets. Jenna mentions her “allergy” but is going full on into the beignets.
Jenna “I hope this doesn’t hurt our bellies”
Takes another bite

“I wonder why it hurts my tummy. I guess because they make it with whipped cream”
Takes more bites

“looks like caramel. So why does this always hurt my tummy”
Still eating.

If Jenna truly had an issue she wouldn’t chance it. Girl bye.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Let me get this straight, it's greedy for publishing companies to want compensation for actual creative work, but it's not greedy for Josh to copyright others who use footage of him walking around Disney property while monetizing content that Disney creates? Ok. Got it. I am so glad we have a screen shot of this rant because I feel he will be editing his word choices after reading here. Happy New Year, Josh! Enjoy editing out the 85 songs you already made thousands off last night in super chats.

• Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Chatting with a young woman who said she moved to Orlando recently, and Josh asked whether she worked for Disney or if she had a real job. Jenna and the chat tried to backtrack, and blamed it on lack of sleep, but he meant what he said.

• Wow
  • Angry

advil

How many people actually go back and watch the past livestreams? I would imagine it’s not that many? Who wants to go back and watch a NYE stream with the songs cut out after New Years is over? Instead of working through the 85 claims maybe he should just chill and spend New Year Day with his family and new puppy…but since it’s Josh he can never just relax I guess. 😕

Reactions: 13

YesNow

VIP Member
"I wish we could practice more empathy, towards Josh, Jenna and family, for their live streams. It was approaching 11pm, for the Friday stream, and people were requesting to fit in whatever. Josh was obviously tired, and ‘preferred’ not to rush around, to accomplish whatever last minute requested tasks. The whole family are very nice, very kind people, and for us to take advantage of that kindness, is a bit unfair? Obviously they want those requests, early in the adventure, but there has to be the point, later in the day, where we back off a bit and wait for another day? Josh is too modest to agree, but ResortTV1 is the cream of the live streaming crop, and for selfish reasons, I really want them to be around for a long, long time."
Oh yes, Josh and Jenna are such martyrs. Must have been terribly stressful for them to walk around Magic Kingdom after a free fireworks cruise and a mandatory People Mover ride. People requesting rides are taking advantage of their "kindness"? That's rich. They stream for 1 reason and 1 reason only...money.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Disney didn't tell Josh shit. He needs to stop making it out like he's some big important guy with contacts they talk to "all the time" at Disney like he seems to think in his head solely. 😏 :ROFLMAO: What a 🤡 !!
I've heard Josh say something like this, it was toward the end of an EPCOT stream last year, he said this at the same time he also said he's like a Disney employee now. It was very hard to listen to him self-congratulate himself and make up facts while doing so. (He is not like a Disney Employee, not even close, and Disney does not approve of what he does, rather they tolerate it and are often reviewing what's going on.)

Here's the thing: Josh does not listen properly. He twists words and actions in his head to mean what he wants them to be. We see this all the time, remember when he claimed the man holding the child pushed him? We could see on camera that that man did not touch him, although it's possible the child's foot may have touched him.

For all we know Josh was approached and spoken to about his behavior, however the Disney cast member preceded the criticism with praise. (Managers are taught to do this when coaching employees so that they'll be more receptive to discussion and not feel attacked.) There's a strong possibility that Josh heard the praise and his ego kicked talking about himself and all he's been through, his plans, etc. That in turn got changed to "Disney approves of what I do."

He does that all the time when he meets people, why would talking to a Disney rep be any different?

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Someone in chat was telling him that his family needs him at home. Josh countered with "actually, my family needs me to be doing this. Don't presume to know what my family needs. That's kind of rude."
Go fuck yourself Josh. You know who's rude? You. To everybody that isn't you. Including your parents.
He's going out of town for the Pompano Beach Jazz festival next weekend to see Branford Marsalis. They're doing the $175 VIP experience.
"My family needs me to be doing Disney streams so I can keep getting money to buy tickets to things that keep me away from them."

I hope Tank pees on his old computer equipment - both generously and often.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I don’t get why Steph and Josh just won’t let Liam named the damn dog Bumblebee. It’s a cute name. Most kids would suggest Mr. Poopy Face or something. He put a little thought into that name. These two have such a grip on that poor kid that he’s going to grow up totally neurotic.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I'm still mad that the dog's name isn't Bumblebee. Love that Steph happily admits that it's easier for her when Josh isn't there, even though she's sick. Someone in chat was telling him that his family needs him at home. Josh countered with "actually, my family needs me to be doing this. Don't presume to know what my family needs. That's kind of rude."

He's going out of town for the Pompano Beach Jazz festival next weekend to see Branford Marsalis. They're doing the $175 VIP experience. Do we think the friend bought the tickets, since money is so tight for Josh?

I rewound to hear the Everest queue soliloquy. He clearly thinks he was the victim in both the Epcot incident with Jenna and the Fort Wilderness bus driver incident. He was talking about people's patience running thin the last few weeks, but is referring to other people; not himself. "I don't have to put up with abuse." He has no clue that he was the aggressor in those situations.

• Wow
  • Haha