ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jokes write themselves here on the RTV1 threads. Thank you to everyone who voted for my thread title! This honor would not be possible without @ThunderPuss for listening intently to everything Mr. Train Station VIP said to Josh. Most of us didn’t catch it after the first watch. Also, a big shoutout to Mr. Train Station VIP for calling out “Pixie Dusted” Josh for blocking the view of everyone who paid for a VIP viewing of the Christmas parade.

As @DisAtNight pointed out in our previous thread, Josh is having the 12 Meltdowns of Christmas. Most recently, he exhibited Golf Cart Road Rage at a bus driver Cast Member who simply pointed out that Josh didn’t read the rules. Josh was also called out in the Haunted Mansion line by a member of law enforcement who didn’t want to be on stream. We also all witnessed Josh berate an elderly Hopper for thinking that shopping is boring. Christmas is still 1 week away!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for making the thread @YesNow!
LOVE the Title, Adore the recap!

Merry Christmas Josh!
I wonder if we can get through another one before the new year... if he keeps up this behavior we might be able to squeeze in two! 🤪

Reactions: 8
I don't know his school schedule but I imagine he has several day off between now and the new year. So many days to be at the parks....so many potential incidents he can be the cause of. Does he usually stream New Year's Eve? Maybe we can get some real fireworks for the end of the year and he gets at least a temporary ban (you're not special Josh, BLAB made a scene at Princess night and suddenly disappear from DL for a long stretch)

Reactions: 7
Hey Josh...so you said you didn't know about not passing stopped busses...well guess what you literally JUST passed seconds before you tried to pass that bus. And the bus driver was loud (not rude) because the surrounding environment (i.e. the bus) was loud.

1702910209665.png

Reactions: 19
Here's what you have to do Josh: Apologize, not just to the stream to keep face, which is too easy and lazy, but to that specific bus driver that you disrespected. He has a hard job keeping everyone safe particularly when it's night and people like you are there just to tool around in golf carts. He was doing his job VERY WELL, even attempted to educate your sorry ass. In turn you acted like a high school student, all offended and turning it back on him.

It's not as hard to find the driver to apologize to as you think. Disney knows who was driving that night. There was only a very small handful of drivers working the campground at that time, 4 tops, and it's always the same ones as their jobs are dedicated to the campground and special events. ASK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can see Disney at least stopping people from live streaming the Halloween and Xmas decorations at the campground from here forward. It can't be considered safe by Disney to have people cruising around at night in golf carts getting distracted by looking at the decs AND chatting away to stans. Add in the unused plot bookings and what's in this for Disney?

Reactions: 10
Hey Josh...so you said you didn't know about not passing stopped busses...well guess what you literally JUST passed seconds before you tried to pass that bus. And the bus driver was loud (not rude) because the surrounding environment (i.e. the bus) was loud.

View attachment 2637770
Too busy reading superchats to notice the safety warnings. Disney really does need to make a rule prohibiting live streams on these golf carts. Even though Jenna was holding the gimbal at the time, driver Josh was paying more attention to the stream than his surroundings. This isn't Tommorowland Speedway. You are operating an actual vehicle on a busy road.

Reactions: 14
Josh blowing through the stop sign and subsequent encounter with the bus driver CM has been scrubbed from existence.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think we all knew he was going to delete the incident and all comments he made, or at the very least mute it all.

He's done this before, claiming he doesn't like the drama in his videos. What he doesn't see is all the drama comes from him.

I wonder what his dad has to say about this, or maybe good old Dad encourages cover ups?

Reactions: 8
Ah Mr. Perfect is........PERFECT yet again. WOW, how does he do it!?

Dont be a prick Josh, own up to it, we all make mistakes. It only makes you look worse when you attempt to remove the evidence

Reactions: 6
Watching some of Jenna tonight. They go into Mexico to go on Gran Fiesta. Nope. Then they’re like, let’s go do The Land; it’s packed there and they leave. They go over to The Seas and it’s a walk on; afterwards it’s bathroom break time and then they go to see the manatees and one falls asleep and goes down to the bottom and looks dead.
Then it’s off to Starbucks, but too crowded. Next let’s go to the Odyssey. They get caught up with some fans and Odyssey closes just as they get there. Whomp whomp.
Now looking for a fireworks spot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wait until Joshie reads that I screen recorded it. Oops. 😊
I did the same. Josh we all know how you are so when you blow up at CMs I’m quick with the phone to record. So it’s temporarily “removed” from your stream but still in existence buddy. 😉

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.