ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else catch the guys trolling Josh on line for the Three Cabbaleros? They insisted he was Tim Tracker after Josh explained that he is ResortTV1 and then they asked if he makes videos for Adam The Woo. He didn’t show them on camera but they clearly were messing with him
Went back to watch. “Not only did they think I was Tim Tracker. They insisted I was.” :rolleyes: So clueless! Mom asked Josh if they were kidding and Josh said no, “They were nice guys. Just confused.” :LOL: But I think he has a change of heart after the boat ride. Personality changed. When they walked to Norway to meet back up with Jenna, he went on mute. Perhaps warning her of the dangerous Trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Bojos Trackers and Josh ignore their kids to stream and eat at Disney so they're basically the same people

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Went back to watch. “Not only did they think I was Tim Tracker. They insisted I was.” :rolleyes: So clueless! Mom asked Josh if they were kidding and Josh said no, “They were nice guys. Just confused.” :LOL: But I think he has a change of heart after the boat ride. Personality changed. When they walked to Norway to meet back up with Jenna, he went on mute. Perhaps warning her of the dangerous Trolls?
Is he really that out of touch with people that he believed they were calling him Tim Tracker?
Let's count the physical similarities... 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, wears clothes. Yup, they're the same person. :ROFLMAO:

No wonder he hates kids, he can't identify a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he really that out of touch with people that he believed they were calling him Tim Tracker?
Let's count the physical similarities... 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, wears clothes. Yup, they're the same person. :ROFLMAO:

No wonder he hates kids, he can't identify a joke.
Tim only has one and a half eyes, but otherwise you're spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks like the silent movie villian that tied a poor damsel to the railroad tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look, it’s Tank! He’s laughing because he just bit Josh again. I caught Jenna asking him if his bite was healing. 😆😆. I love Tank.
🍪🥤Cookies and Cokes in the chat for Joshie so his hand heals. :ROFLMAO:

Children and animals are drawn to those who are kind and gentle. Aside from the dog still being young, it makes sense that the pup would be nipping at him and avoiding his touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's also doing a terrible job training him not to nip, if what we saw on that home stream was any indication. Mouthing is normal for puppies, just like it is for babies and toddlers. But every time Tank approached him, Josh said nervously, "no biting!" before Tank even touched him. If he'd wait until Tank actually mouthed him a little too hard, then yelped and pulled his hand back, Tank would start to learn to be more gentle.

Reactions: 8
So Ron had his kid with him for the EPCOT stream last night. LOL Talk about a direct message to "sad" when his own kid was born, Joshie!

• Haha
WDWNT Tom and Eric reviewed all the food at F&G. At about 54:00 in, he's trying the chocolate mousse with matcha crumble. It has an edible flower on the top.

Tom: Ew, a flower! (chuckles) Green stuff makes my tummy go EWW! (more laughter)

Seems like a shot at Jenna, no?

Having said that, I agree that her F&G vlog was better than usual. Very little baby talk, and she actually tried a couple of savory items instead of just all desserts. She even pointed out an alcoholic beverage and said she would have to come back to try it. Well done, Jenna.

• Haha
I praise people who do things right, store what they learned in their toolbox and continue along the road to improvement.

The last time Jenna did something well was years ago when she streamed from Animal Kingdom alone. Apparently once was enough for her as she regressed. That was 2 or more years ago. I won't applaud Jenna for her doing her job right once in a blue moon. If she can maintain it, I'll give her due praise.

Reactions: 1
I praise people who do things right, store what they learned in their toolbox and continue along the road to improvement.

The last time Jenna did something well was years ago when she streamed from Animal Kingdom alone. Apparently once was enough for her as she regressed. That was 2 or more years ago. I won't applaud Jenna for her doing her job right once in a blue moon. If she can maintain it, I'll give her due praise.
Totally agree - time will tell if this was an anomaly or progress. Come on, Jenna - you can do it! Learn to act like an adult on stream before you turn 50!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.