Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
You asked, I answered. 😂
If this was Reddit, I would give you gold or whatever stuff they hand out now!

Josh is such an ass. The driver wasn’t even rude, just loud over the hum of the bus engine.

Btw, Mom is on the background with a small laugh. Oh her Joshie can do no wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Today's Magpie Monday: Jenna is doing a skyliner resort gift shop tour with Mama Mouse this morning.
Clicked in, about 20+ minutes into the stream. as they're fondling some junky ears that they really lllOvE that they know the parks have been cranking through.

Jenna tries to get Mama to buy her a pair and Mama stood her ground. She turned it around on the overgrown child and said "but you can buy your own. I'll enable you." to which Jenna very quickly dropped the need for them.

Excerpt:
Jenna: "They've been sold out at the parks. WE might have to buy those today."​
MM: "Those are so cute, but the bow is a little small"​
Jenna: "Yeah. There's TWO Left!"​
MM: "I cannot"​
Jenna: "You can't?"​
MM: "I have no money"​
Jenna: "Nooo! (whines) I don't like that"​
MM: "But YOU can buy them. I will enable you."​
Suddenly Jenna stares at the ears and switches gears - "I don't need anymore"​

Jenna finally sees how much they are ($39) and says "Oh dang! That's a bit expenSivZe"
Yeah, no shit Jenna. Disney trades hard earned cash for garbage and you buy into it ALL the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
He did not ride Remy. He chose instead to ride Soarin a second time because there were people near him who talked through it the first time. Oh, the irony of Josh being annoyed by someone talking too much in the parks.

He almost couldn't stream tonight because he had a school event scheduled. But the school canceled it due to the severe weather and tornado warnings. Josh, go away. You're selfish.

• Haha
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
He's really that conceited to think the CM will get in trouble for attempting to enforce the rules? :ROFLMAO: Josh...my dude...you literally passed a road sign that said NOT to pass stopped busses. If anything, YOU should get in trouble!
Imagine if they would refuse to rent him a golf cart over this incident going forward.

• Haha
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I place Josh as one of the more volatile, high maintenance streamers in the parks these days, by which I mean Disney needs to keep security aware of who he is and what his personality is like. Eventually Josh will cross the wrong person on the wrong day, a fight will ensue and someone will be taken away to the security office. It's not a matter of "if" but rather of "when".

His behavior reminds me of bi-polar folk who have good and bad days. Sort of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde style. His swings, seem to be connected to the school year, but not always.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh spending the early hours of the new year trying to resolve copyright claims. 🙄

“Copyright nonsense” = I want to use someone’s intellectual property for my financial gain.

View attachment 2661791
Seriously though, Every single streamer out there who was filming at or around all that music should have expected to be hit with a ton of claims and their videos blocked. I only feel for the little guy who didn't have thousands in superchats coming in like Josh did. He made his money and then some but his greed says otherwise. He should just let it be.

Imagine if Disney decided to hit Josh up with copyright claims on every single video he's posted that includes any of their rides or images. He'd be done for.

Reactions: 14

PoorKid

VIP Member
Josh is getting a Labradoodle puppy for Liam and Steph after Christmas. Supposedly the dog is the runt of the litter, so Josh is convinced the dog will not be 50 pounds like the parents. The tentative name for the dog is Bumblebee since that is Liam's favorite Transformer, but Steph is not pleased. Josh said he would rather have a smaller dog, but that's okay™️. Steph tried to suggest some other jazz themed name to please Josh since he didn't really want this dog. (I didn't hear him say what that was.)
Welcome to the home where nobody is happy to have you, little puppy! That home has to be like the haunted house ride would be if Disney were based on misery and mood swings instead of delightful cartoons. Viewers, prepare yourselves for at least 12 months of complaining about the new dog.

Also, labradoodles (from a good breeder) will cost - at VERY minimum - $1,000. But tell us again how financially embarassed you are, Josh.

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Josh must be taking a personal day tomorow due to all this epicness! Let's see how many free Cokes he chugs or smuggles home. Back when Jenna and Maria were besties, they brought coolers to put in lockers and then wheeled them out before closing to take home all the extra drinks and Mickey bars. They made a TikTok about it and deleted it after getting called out. This was 2021 when the Halloween party was just an after hours
event with free snacks.
View attachment 2683574View attachment 2683575
So Jenna who has “tummy issues” with everything and Maria who has a DAS pass for irritable bowel disease are hoarding Mickey bars? If it’s free it’s for me I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️. But don‘t call them grifters 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

YesNow

VIP Member
Josh always says he's changing his attitude. He'll be mindful of that for a little while, then it all goes out the window in the moment. He might be in a better mood until he goes back to work in January. Once he starts juggling work and streams again, he will get overwhelmed once more.

Also, why would the man at the Train Station call Josh selfish if his gimbal was close to his chest? We all know how high Josh holds that thing up.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Sounds like either an apology to Disney or something. Here is the recap:

It's right at 5 hours 23 minutes when he is standing in front of the castle for the stage show. It starts with someone posting a comment about a bad attitude after an interaction. Josh then says it's been great to take some time off and spend some time with his family and enjoy the holidays. Then he said for it being a crowded night tonight has been fine with interactions. That when someone live streams as much as they do the odds of running into someone that isnt happy is higher. That you've got to focus on the happy stuff. That they have had a tough December with some of the things that have happened and that he didnt respond well to a lot of them that happened. That you live and learn and hes spent a lot of thought about. He said hes not going to make a long apology video about it or anything because he doesn't think anyone really wants to see that. That it goes back to the old "those that matter mind and those that mind don't matter". But that it wasnt his fault that people were rude to them in the parks but he needs to do that "teacher thing" and he needs to be kind of above that. That he needs to be on a higher expectation level of himself professionally. And that he hasnt been and that he kind of lost sight of that. "So, we'll work on it." He said he takes the comments with a grain of salt but he also has to evaluate his behavior and make sure there are things he can improve and that he does. That he asks his students all the time to self evaluate all the time so he needs to do that too. That last year was really hard too with his friend in and out of the hospital.

The list starts at 5 hours 30 minutes:

On the Christmas parade: "I thought we did better because there was a gentleman that mentioned my camera was out too far and umm ya know wasnt anything I could do about it after the fact. If he would've asked me to pull it back I would've done so. I was holding it down low so I was below, it was below my waist looking down. So I don't know how it was really blocking anyone. But if he would've asked me to move it I would've done so. But again it wasn't worth saying anything to him. And I did mute it because he kept going so I thought ok, I'll just mute it for a second. But yeah you know it's hard when you have to react on camera and everyone gets to judge it. But I do feel like we did well and muted it and let him say whatever he wanted to say and I just said "ok thanks".

Guy at Epcot: "I should've just said "ok thanks" same thing, would've been a better way to handle it.

Fort Wilderness: "And the Fort Wilderness thing, that was completely my fault. I was completely caught off guard by it. I didn't read the rules well and then I didn't react to the driver very well. But like I said all I can do is learn. Next time we go I'll definitely stop for all the buses. I don't know how I missed it. There were signs everywhere but ya know. It is what it is."
I agree this sounds like Josh is simply trying to wipe the 2023 slate clean with Disney. Josh is notorious for not apologizing in earnest - all his past attempts to do so are rather quickly wiped away by his behavior returning.

I'm glad he acknowledged that he responded incorrectly, but it sounds like he's still not accepting the blame, but diverting it onto those he encountered.
  • Watching the parade from the "magic" of being let into the VIP area of the train station platform: Josh is saying it was the man's fault for not saying anything. Most people don't want to yell over the parade and draw attention to themselves, and Josh still would not have taken it well.
  • Regarding the gentleman in Epcot who mentioned he gets bored by all the shopping and Josh calling rude, then turning a deaf ear to him. The man gently and simply mentioned a preference, and tried to offer well thought out alternatives as well as he could. Josh is saying he'll just use his nasty and abrupt "Okay, thanks!" next time. That's not any better and in a way that response is worse as it leaves the person wondering WTF?
  • And in Fort Wilderness,saying he did not react to the driver well is in no way an apology to a cast member who is out there working a difficult job trying to keep people safe, but rather an "Oopsie". The fact that he knows there are signs everywhere sounds like Josh went back to count up signs, trying to prove he was right. He knows he was wrong, there's no disproving it, but he's also not ready to admit the driver was doing a great job.
"It is what it is" is a major cop out phrase used to say they're not going to learn. Josh has to learn from the golf cart fiasco as he'll be banned from driving in Ft. Wilderness if he doesn't. But it does not mean he is sorry for his attack on the driver.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
Hey Josh...so you said you didn't know about not passing stopped busses...well guess what you literally JUST passed seconds before you tried to pass that bus. And the bus driver was loud (not rude) because the surrounding environment (i.e. the bus) was loud.

View attachment 2637770
Too busy reading superchats to notice the safety warnings. Disney really does need to make a rule prohibiting live streams on these golf carts. Even though Jenna was holding the gimbal at the time, driver Josh was paying more attention to the stream than his surroundings. This isn't Tommorowland Speedway. You are operating an actual vehicle on a busy road.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh complains about copyright and yet his whole channel is based on copyrighted material. Without that, he wouldnt have a channel.
Which is exactly why he complains about copyright and says the laws need to be rewritten. Except when it comes to his "content." THAT he doesn't hesitate to make copyright claims on. Such a narcissist. Everything boils down to "how does this benefit me, Josh Nelson?"

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I don’t get why Steph and Josh just won’t let Liam named the damn dog Bumblebee. It’s a cute name. Most kids would suggest Mr. Poopy Face or something. He put a little thought into that name. These two have such a grip on that poor kid that he’s going to grow up totally neurotic.
Agree 100%.#JusticeforBumblebee

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine spending my free time “working” for these assholes, and then when I’m on vacation, taking them out for dinner. It should be the other way around. The Wonder Twins should be treating their mods.

• Heart