ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try listening to the woman who comes up to Jenna on Friday Night's stream as she's in the JII shop. Some of the stuff she discussed... really surprised me that Jenna didn't cry and run away. Lady was clearly lonely. It's about 33 minutes in.
I think Nita is the lady @Love_the_kitz is talking about? She was talking to her in a shop and later found her with personalized art in hand. She invited Jenna to her home in Golden Oak. Josh already has "friends" (parents of Liam's classmates) in Golden Oak so maybe he can give Nita a visit too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Josh already has "friends" (parents of Liam's classmates) in Golden Oak so maybe he can give Nita a visit too.
He'll swing by her house to pick up the check he asks her to leave in her mailbox.

• Haha
I think Nita is the lady @Love_the_kitz is talking about? She was talking to her in a shop and later found her with personalized art in hand. She invited Jenna to her home in Golden Oak. Josh already has "friends" (parents of Liam's classmates) in Golden Oak so maybe he can give Nita a visit too.
Well, that explains why Jenna put up with all the awkward talk about fertility and adoption. The key is to hand her something of significant value before telling her that her shopping trips suck. :ROFLMAO: (And they still do.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big baby Joshie saw my videos of his bad behavior and copyrighted all of them. The pressure is definitely on. 🤣 Maybe he'll learn to do better. I will put out more videos though. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it FArting Friday already?
One in three chance as he hates Animal Kingdom, not really a DHS lover and Lord knows this dude has been on the people mover so many times in the last 30 days alone that they should plaster his name onto a seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it FArting Friday already?
One in three chance as he hates Animal Kingdom, not really a DHS lover and Lord knows this dude has been on the people mover so many times in the last 30 days alone that they should plaster his name onto a seat.
Is today the last day for Country Bears as we know it? I can see him trying to mull around MK for that. And of course...People Mover.

Reactions: 2
Is today the last day for Country Bears as we know it? I can see him trying to mull around MK for that. And of course...People Mover.
Yes, today is the last day. He'll probably hang around to see the bears, I don't think I've ever seen him go inside the show, though.
---
Dale was just featured in a Paging Mr Morrow IG story. Wonder if he'll get his wrist slapped for that.

• Haha
Yep, it's bye bye bears night. And lots of "thanks for letting us all experience the last day of the show" superchats, no doubt.

• Sick
  • Angry
Yep, it's bye bye bears night. And lots of "thanks for letting us all experience the last day of the show" superchats, no doubt.
This overly dramatic, end of the world bit from the streamers pretending that these are the last shows of the Country Bears ever is pissing me off. It's not the end, not at all. This show has had multiple versions over the years and no one ever cried a tear when it was changed up before. The biggest differences will be in the songs they sing. More child friendly lyrics to get current with the times. They are also changing the arguably racist name of one character. If anything they should be celebrating the changes.

Even Josh was crying "It's going away!" until a guy in chat laid into him. Josh then used his people mover ride to google it and discovered he was wrong so the moment he stepped off he backtracked and corrected what he said as though he was always in the right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't remember the last vlogger or live streamer who took their audience to the Country Bears but now they're playing it up for views and $$. Disney should have put out their own video of the current Country Bears a few weeks ago and then provided a preview of the "new & exciting" changes are coming.
I haven't been in Country Bears in a long time so I'm happy to be getting an updated show

I can't remember the last vlogger or live streamer who took their audience to the Country Bears but now they're playing it up for views and $$. Disney should have put out their own video of the current Country Bears a few weeks ago and then provided a preview of the "new & exciting" changes are coming.
I haven't been in Country Bears in a long time so I'm happy to be getting an updated show
Goo goes there regularly. Many times so have Ron and Crazy Disney Lady, but not like this. It's just insane.

Reactions: 3
I've long hated those creepy, old-timey bears and their weird songs. It felt like a 1980s kid's party at a run down Chuck E Cheese.

I've long hated those creepy, old-timey bears and their weird songs. It felt like a 1980s kid's party at a run down Chuck E Cheese.
I went and saw it a few years ago...wasn't impressed. Some of the songs were...uhhh...let's just say dated. Honestly, they could bulldoze the whole thing and put something totally different there and I wouldn't miss those bears at all.

Goo livestreamed Country Bears 30+ times on Wednesday.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I went and saw it a few years ago...wasn't impressed. Some of the songs were...uhhh...let's just say dated. Honestly, they could bulldoze the whole thing and put something totally different there and I wouldn't miss those bears at all.
Agreed, it bothered me as a child. Now I just watch the reactions from the audience as they listen to the lyrics. :ROFLMAO: I will miss those gasps.
Disney won't remove the bears as there is fairly important company nostalgia tied up in this show. They'd remove the speedway long before the bears go.

Last edited:
Depending on whether you want to believe Mickey Views or WDWNT, sounds like the same people who axed Splash Mountain had their sights on Country Bears. It was either get a refurbish the show or have it replaced.

Reactions: 1
Agreed, it bothered me as a child. Now I just watch the reactions from the audience as they listen to the lyrics. :ROFLMAO: I will miss those gasps.
Disney won't remove the bears as there is fairly important company nostalgia tied up in this show. They'd remove the speedway long before the bears go.
I'd love for that to go as well! Soooo futuristic being in Tomorrowland and all! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.