ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh noted that he had 3.7 viewers and nobody else was streaming last night (He’s looking at YOU, Ron 😜).
Don’t forget though…. Ron was being a dad yesterday. He was a chaperone on his kids field trip. So he was actually doing something with his family. That’s why he wasn’t on yesterday or last night.

That’s more than we can say for Mr. and Mrs. brothersister.

Reactions: 15
In the line for Everest - Josh was trying to educate the stream on how everyone makes mistakes. He rambles on and on slipping in the Ft. Wilderness Bus incident. He admits he made a mistake and deleted it from the recording"because it was distracting the stream". No mention that he deleted it to hide the fact that he obnoxiously yelled at the cast member doing his job and whined about the incident.

Also mentions he deleted the comment and response he made toward the gentleman trying to offer an opinion that Josh and Jenna both took poorly. Said his reasoning is he doesn't have to take abuse.

WTF? What abuse?

Josh is still living in his own version of reality. Still confessing to the stream as though his sins will be wiped away.
---
-----
So what's up with Josh's mini-vacation coming up? He explained he has some school obligations this week which will keep him from streaming. Made a point of saying he's spending time with Liam tomorrow. But he's forgoing streaming so he can take a trip to south florida to stay with a friend, no mention of Liam or Steph.

The way he words it sounds off. Almost as though he's trying to hide that he's off to spend time away from the family due to marital issues.
---
Oh, he just said "we dont think what Steph has is contagious, it just hasn't been fun for her for a few days"
- and so he plans to get away instead of staying to help her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm still mad that the dog's name isn't Bumblebee. Love that Steph happily admits that it's easier for her when Josh isn't there, even though she's sick. Someone in chat was telling him that his family needs him at home. Josh countered with "actually, my family needs me to be doing this. Don't presume to know what my family needs. That's kind of rude."

He's going out of town for the Pompano Beach Jazz festival next weekend to see Branford Marsalis. They're doing the $175 VIP experience. Do we think the friend bought the tickets, since money is so tight for Josh?

I rewound to hear the Everest queue soliloquy. He clearly thinks he was the victim in both the Epcot incident with Jenna and the Fort Wilderness bus driver incident. He was talking about people's patience running thin the last few weeks, but is referring to other people; not himself. "I don't have to put up with abuse." He has no clue that he was the aggressor in those situations.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still mad that the dog's name isn't Bumblebee. Love that Steph happily admits that it's easier for her when Josh isn't there, even though she's sick. Someone in chat was telling him that his family needs him at home. Josh countered with "actually, my family needs me to be doing this. Don't presume to know what my family needs. That's kind of rude."

He's going out of town for the Pompano Beach Jazz festival next weekend to see Branford Marsalis. They're doing the $175 VIP experience. Do we think the friend bought the tickets, since money is so tight for Josh?

I rewound to hear the Everest queue soliloquy. He clearly thinks he was the victim in both the Epcot incident with Jenna and the Fort Wilderness bus driver incident. He was talking about people's patience running thin the last few weeks, but is referring to other people; not himself. "I don't have to put up with abuse." He has no clue that he was the aggressor in those situations.
Thanks for watching the end, I snoozed off.
Pricey Jazz Festival? All of a sudden needing to spend time with Liam? Steph chiming in that she doesn't want him home?
Sounds like he cut a deal with her, he'd get to go to the Jazz festival but only if he spent the day with their son.
I feel so bad for that boy. I hope he and his bumble have a long, happy childhood together, and may the dog chew up Josh's favorite footwear... as often as possible. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
. I hope he and his bumble have a long, happy childhood together, and may the dog chew up Josh's favorite footwear... as often as possible. :ROFLMAO:
Preferably his waterproof shoes he's trying to get a sponsorship for.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for watching the end, I snoozed off.
Pricey Jazz Festival? All of a sudden needing to spend time with Liam? Steph chiming in that she doesn't want him home?
Sounds like he cut a deal with her, he'd get to go to the Jazz festival but only if he spent the day with their son.
I feel so bad for that boy. I hope he and his bumble have a long, happy childhood together, and may the dog chew up Josh's favorite footwear... as often as possible. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for watching the beginning - it takes a village to watch an all day Josh stream, because he's so insufferable.

They posted about the festival food on FB:
1000005112.jpg

So they got the same short rib and rainbow cake that they always get. Do we think they got any other food? Or did the rest of that $100 gift card go towards the popcorn bucket and Jenna's new figment lug bag? Someone commented that they need to try to get their vlogs out sooner, because they'll be burnt out on festival vlogs by Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this point I have no sympathy for the stans that send him money, they really must be lonely or mentally challenged. Josh & Steph DO NOT have financial problems. People truly worried about paying bills do not take off from a job where "higher ups" have noticed his sub par work ethic and attentiveness, pay for a hotel, food, travel expenses and pay $175 for a vip jazz experience!
I hope Josh Osteen has a great time at the jazz festival but doesn't come home exhausted and fall asleep at the job he supposedly he needs :sneaky:

Reactions: 9
Someone commented that they need to try to get their vlogs out sooner, because they'll be burnt out on festival vlogs by Monday.
This is the truth! I would get that vlog out ASAP, but he knows the real money comes from the streams and that upcoming vlog will be lucky to get 10K views.

Why is Josh even bringing up the old timer and FW incidents? Just stop talking about it. No one (except us) even reference it. But no, Josh just keeps talking, talking, trying to justify his crappy behavior and painting himself as a victim.

Btw, wonder why Stef sticks around? Josh is pretty much a non-factor in her and Liam’s life. I couldn’t live in a household with someone like him.

• Heart
I’ve been trying to check Dis our Dream, Mouse Talk and Dew in the Moment this morning, but they’re all annoying.

• Haha
Why is Josh even bringing up the old timer and FW incidents? Just stop talking about it. No one (except us) even reference it. But no, Josh just keeps talking, talking, trying to justify his crappy behavior and painting himself as a victim.

Btw, wonder why Stef sticks around? Josh is pretty much a non-factor in her and Liam’s life. I couldn’t live in a household with someone like him.
He obsesses and can't let things go. I do quite enjoy that he lets his mouth run on to the point that he has no filter. It gives us more material to work with... just takes one or more of us to endure it to report on it, which is rough.

I know we want to proclaim that Steph is the innocent one in the relationship, but for her to have stayed with it for so long, and clearly it hasn't been all about doing it for Liam, shows that she is invested in this business relationship they keep. The alternative is she's so oppressed & depressed that she doesn't see a way out.

It's the strangest relationship I've ever seen. Josh doesn't show any love and care. He can say the words all he wants, but I don't see any indication that he means them. He never talks about having fun outside of Disney, and he rarely even brings his kid or wife to Disney.
---
What's interesting, is one of the only memories he conveys where he remembers having a ton of fun was the family trip to Germany. The way he talks about it, I assumed it had been in the recent past. He revealed in that last stream at one point that the trip he's always referring to was when he was very, very young.

No memories with Steph. It's all about him, his sis, his mom and dad.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Someone in chat was telling him that his family needs him at home. Josh countered with "actually, my family needs me to be doing this. Don't presume to know what my family needs. That's kind of rude."
Go duck yourself Josh. You know who's rude? You. To everybody that isn't you. Including your parents.
He's going out of town for the Pompano Beach Jazz festival next weekend to see Branford Marsalis. They're doing the $175 VIP experience.
"My family needs me to be doing Disney streams so I can keep getting money to buy tickets to things that keep me away from them."

I hope Tank pees on his old computer equipment - both generously and often.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still at awe how Disney feels okay associating with such a self-entitled douche. He’s clearly a delusional narcissist that was spoiled his entire life, horrific at handling criticism and completely out of touch with respecting others.

Most of the Vloggers I see use their videos and visiting Disney as a way to escape criticism and the reality that they have very little creative talent to build a genuine audience for their channel. Josh is worse, Josh uses his videos and content to fluff up his ego and justify his disgusting dreams of feeling that he’s an exclusively special person that viewers should feel privileged to give money to at the expense of other guests in the park.

He’s a toxic leech and an embarrassment for Disney’s marketing team for even considering he should represent any of their events, which should be focused instead on sharing fun and unique experiences that families and guests can look forward to in their parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.