ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh spending the early hours of the new year trying to resolve copyright claims. 🙄

“Copyright nonsense” = I want to use someone’s intellectual property for my financial gain.

IMG_3362.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Josh spending the early hours of the new year trying to resolve copyright claims. 🙄

“Copyright nonsense” = I want to use someone’s intellectual property for my financial gain.

View attachment 2661791
If someone does not understand copyrights and that you cannot use without permissions or licenses, that person should not be making videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Remind me, didn't he just hit Dad Chronicles with a copyright claim for using his content?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2661791
Seriously though, Every single streamer out there who was filming at or around all that music should have expected to be hit with a ton of claims and their videos blocked. I only feel for the little guy who didn't have thousands in superchats coming in like Josh did. He made his money and then some but his greed says otherwise. He should just let it be.

Imagine if Disney decided to hit Josh up with copyright claims on every single video he's posted that includes any of their rides or images. He'd be done for.

Reactions: 14
Remind me, didn't he just hit Dad Chronicles with a copyright claim for using his content?
Hes done that for a couple clips that were uploaded to YT then posted here too. Rules of thee, but not for me.

How many people actually go back and watch the past livestreams? I would imagine it’s not that many? Who wants to go back and watch a NYE stream with the songs cut out after New Years is over? Instead of working through the 85 claims maybe he should just chill and spend New Year Day with his family and new puppy…but since it’s Josh he can never just relax I guess. 😕

Reactions: 13
How many people actually go back and watch the past livestreams? I would imagine it’s not that many? Who wants to go back and watch a NYE stream with the songs cut out after New Years is over? Instead of working through the 85 claims maybe he should just chill and spend New Year Day with his family and new puppy…but since it’s Josh he can never just relax I guess. 😕
NYE is not worth of a replay to anyone aside from the fireworks and a quick glimpse at what the overall feel is like for those interested in just how chaotic it gets.

It's a waste of his time. Just Josh trying to prove he can come out on top and yet another a greedy grab at any pennies.
He doesn't see that this action of his is setting a very poor example for his son for the coming year.

Josh calls out in his video repost description the "greedy copyright holders" to the reason he had to edit the NYE video. What's interesting about that is how "greedy" Josh was with is streaming app he supposedly had developed to give him "superior quality". He would never share any details or such with others when asked. So Josh, would you not call yourself a greedy copyright holder of that software??? Not to mention how greedy you are on using the images and Disney parks as the backdrop for your non inspiring wash rinse repeat content you post for grifting people of their hard earned money. Between RTV and Ron On the Blow there is not a piece of creative content either can put together.

Reactions: 11
The music of today that was playing around the world showcase is everything copyrighted. Good luck taking on the likes of the Weeknd and so on Josh.

Those artists have the legal teams to squish you like the cockroach you are. This is why they’ve copyrighted THEIR music, so YOU can’t steal THEIR property and profit from it.

Get used to it buddy…. It’s gonna be a long costly year for you if you choose to keep trying to fight. But hey, you “prove your point” you greedy ass son of a witch.

ETA: Josh better be careful what he says in his descriptions… The recording companies could see it as defamation. They could also pursue shutting down RTV1…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish Twitter made them give back their superchats after a copyright strike.

It feels like this might be the year Disney puts some strict rules into place for vloggers.

• Heart
I wish Twitter made them give back their superchats after a copyright strike.
I agree, it would be very nice if YouTube forced a return of funds, unfortunately YouTube is also greedy and gets a cut of those.

It feels like this might be the year Disney puts some strict rules into place for vloggers.
That would be more then welcome, I can think of a good handful that they could start with such as no filming/streaming people in queues, or dining areas. No streaming of children. No passive aggressive retaliation filming. No talking or singing on rides. No rudeness or fighting. Taking the assigned seat and not requesting seats, and keeping their video screen off on rides.

...but I'm not holding my breath on any of this. Disney tends to wait until actual injury has occurred that they're being held partially liable for to make changes.

The only reason Tim Tracker was punished was due to his racist and anti-gay videos that he had in his catalogue for years were brought to light at the very same moment the country was going through demonstrations to highlight abuse and maltreatment of minorities. Josh D'Amaro scrambled to axe Tim Tracker from the media list when he found out what he had been posting.

It takes something BIG to get their attention to take action. Josh's behavior, while all over the place and very questionable still didn't make the cut - as soon as he (or another streamer) has a physical altercation THEN things will change. Josh has gotten as close as any of them to this. This may be the year someone is taken down to the security office for a talking to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Let me get this straight, it's greedy for publishing companies to want compensation for actual creative work, but it's not greedy for Josh to copyright others who use footage of him walking around Disney property while monetizing content that Disney creates? Ok. Got it. I am so glad we have a screen shot of this rant because I feel he will be editing his word choices after reading here. Happy New Year, Josh! Enjoy editing out the 85 songs you already made thousands off last night in super chats.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Let me get this straight, it's greedy for publishing companies to want compensation for actual creative work, but it's not greedy for Josh to copyright others who use footage of him walking around Disney property while monetizing content that Disney creates? Ok. Got it. I am so glad we have a screen shot of this rant because I feel he will be editing his word choices after reading here. Happy New Year, Josh! Enjoy editing out the 85 songs you already made thousands off last night in super chats.
I think the whole thing is hilarious. He’s calling the recording companies greedy for copyright claiming him on youtube. However, he’ll copyright claim DC or anyone else that tries to use his videos in their content.

2024 might be end of Nelson Media, LLC. We can only hope.

It takes something BIG to get their attention to take action. Josh's behavior, while all over the place and very questionable still didn't make the cut - as soon as he (or another streamer) has a physical altercation THEN things will change. Josh has gotten as close as any of them to this. This may be the year someone is taken down to the security office for a talking to.
I'm not talking about them going after individual vloggers. But maybe something like if you want to live stream from WDW you first need a permit from them. Or there would be some sort of limited number of seasonal/annual permits that vloggers would have to apply for - permits would require vloggers adhering to whatever rules Disney puts down (no getting on rides via someone else's DAS pass, no booking of campsites you're not actually using) and in return they wouldn't get a copyright strike on their vlogs. Or Disney just decides to set up their own live streaming team, building on what they sometimes do for fireworks.

I can imagine Disney is getting to the end of its rope with the sheer number of vloggers always in the parks and the issues they're increasing causing for other guests and cast members.

Reactions: 7
I'm not talking about them going after individual vloggers. But maybe something like if you want to live stream from WDW you first need a permit from them. Or there would be some sort of limited number of seasonal/annual permits that vloggers would have to apply for - permits would require vloggers adhering to whatever rules Disney puts down (no getting on rides via someone else's DAS pass, no booking of campsites you're not actually using) and in return they wouldn't get a copyright strike on their vlogs. Or Disney just decides to set up their own live streaming team, building on what they sometimes do for fireworks.

I can imagine Disney is getting to the end of its rope with the sheer number of vloggers always in the parks and the issues they're increasing causing for other guests and cast members.
Disney loves the free publicity they get from all the streamers and vloggers. So there’s going to need to be a big altercation with these people for Disney to change their mind.

That said, the piano players, glass blowers, etc could say the vloggers/streamers are harassing them and that would end it. But we’ll be more likely to see the live brawl first.

The tensions of a Disney vacation for non-locals are high enough. Factor these freeloaders in and people are gonna crack. I honestly think there’s going to be a once and done family visiting and a family member is gonna take on a streamer and both will be trespassed. The family might not care but the streamer will be banned and Disney will have to then respond.

Josh has to get the last word in. Instread of just being grateful that the stream brought him new subscribers and an abundance of Superchat money, he won't let them win. Why not just edit the entire thing down to a 30 minute highlight reel using copyright free music? Wouldn't that be easier than going through looking for 85 songs? I guess the answer is "no" because Josh really doesn't have a creative bone in his body.

What happened to new year, new Josh he was pontificating about recently? Instead of spending New Years Day with his wife, son and new puppy he’s locked away in his office editing a NYE livestream that’s a carbon copy of all his past ones. He cant leave a penny on the table and like @YesNow said Josh has to have the last word as if he’s in the right all the time

• Haha
Josh just loves continuing to show everyone how much of an inconsiderate, selfish, and stubborn a-hole he is.:poop:

What happened to new year, new Josh he was pontificating about recently? Instead of spending New Years Day with his wife, son and new puppy he’s locked away in his office editing a NYE livestream that’s a carbon copy of all his past ones. He cant leave a penny on the table and like @YesNow said Josh has to have the last word as if he’s in the right all the time

There’s something to be said for having the last word in certain instances. He (along with probably all the other streamers) got copyrighted… oh well, 85 hits? Ok cut your losses and move on. No need to gripe about it, but hey, if he wants to run his mouth and push limits? Go right ahead.

The American political scene has had its share of those wanting the last word recently. Maybe Josh should look at what that last word is costing them and reevaluate what he’s saying.

He needs to see the copyright strike as an oops, sorry about that moment. But to then go and potentially slander and defame companies for legally protecting their content by saying they’re greedy? That “last word” may lead to further trouble at some point that he can’t talk his way out of.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.