Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
Mon dieu Rodney.
8AD9038C-1804-429C-B4C4-20BB7CF171DD.jpeg

I bet she’s always saying she’ll be a millionaire next year to Big Steve as well 😂.

Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb 96: The Dale’s Delboy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Why does she always sing Valerie whenever she wants to show us her vocal cords? She must think she sounds good in her head bless her. Mark Ronson has alot to answer for now 😬
Well sometimes I go to t'room by myself
And I look at fields, not water,
And I think of all the things I could be doing
As I hang my bags like they're a picture.

Cos since this became my home,
My life has been a mess,
As I curl my minging hair
And struggle to fit into my dress.
Won't you come on over
I'm making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over, Emily?
Emily? Emily? Emily?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I feel a bit like I’m blowing my own trumpet thread suggestion courtesy of moi with 78 votes! I’d like to thank begga for her amazing spread!
let’s all take a moment to appreciate the absolute classic that’s beggas buffet , I’m all 😭 emotional

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Each_peach

VIP Member
Hope she does another #AD for collectible coins like last time, that has got to be my favourite of her ads alongside the one of her stomping over the bridge.
I’m sure she said that Alfeh luves coiyns suh much and luvehs looking at the pictures and stuff on them.
He definitely wouldn’t be using them to help with his maths, I doubt the boy can count past 20 with the amount of school he misses.
Personally this Frozen ad was one of my highlights 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Ironic that she’s done a reel referencing Emily in Paris. She the most uncultured swine I’ve ever come across, can you imagine them in France??

‘Steve why are these people talking funneh’

‘Woah Alfeh, look how big that telephone mast is, it’s called the eeeefel tower or summat’

‘Steve, STEVE! ah can’t find nuggets and chips and stuff on this menu, what are they boys gunna eat?’

*Alfie gazing off into the distance not even realising he’s left the dales*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s an attention seeking, childish moron.

so basically her & Steve have had a domestic over the weekend or this morning, she’s in the huff and wants to get his attention by posting that drivel online.

“I don’t want people to look at Instagram and think that my life is perfect or that everything is amazing or that I’ve got this amazing life” ———— Don’t worry Rebecca, literally no one looks at your Instagram and thinks you have a perfect, amazing life. Trust me!

god. Give me strength!!

(also stop repeating yourself!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry for her. I didn’t believe a word she was saying, it was all purely for Instagram. Tomorrow it will be, happy Tuesday everywun, thanks for all your lovely messages, you’re all so so kind. I’m feeling so so much better today, really positive and stuff, I’ve put some make up on - I’ll leave a link to everything I use here, and put some lovely cosy clothes on, which I’ll also link here. I just feel so so much better today cos I didn’t feel great yesterday but I feel so so much better today - and that’s ok.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
AH GOT ALFEH SUM MAAAAOHHHHWAAAAAMMMMZZZ FOR HIS BURFDAY COZ ITS LIKE HIS BURFDAY UND I THOUGHT HE’D LIKE SUM MAAAAAOHHHHHWAAAAAAMMMMZZZ FIR IZ BURRRTHHHDAUH COZ HE LIKES SWEETS UND STUFF UND ITS LIKE SUMTHIN I SAW IN ALDI MIDDLE SHELFS UND IT WOZ LIKE 99P SHU I GOT WUN PACKET FUR ALFEH CUZ LIKE ITS LIKE FUR HIM FUR HIS BUUURRRTTTHHHDAAAAY UND STUFF SO YEAH I GOT THAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44